• cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
Re: DKG
« Reply #120 on: May 08, 2013, 09:11:00 pm »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Google logic : Tom Cruise had a border with Germany at some point in history.
Don't recall Germsmany ever having a Turkish border.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Always

• Knight
  • Renown: 34
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Grey_Always
  • IRC nick: Always
« Reply #121 on: May 08, 2013, 09:13:55 pm »
What did i just walk into? o.o

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #122 on: May 08, 2013, 09:37:25 pm »
vergessen?? waren verbündete von deutschland??  :shock:

nur dafür wird kein österreich bestraft nur deutschland!!

Learn 2 Engrish inbred!!!
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Miwiw

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 525
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Miwiw
« Reply #123 on: May 08, 2013, 11:16:13 pm »
Don't recall Germsmany ever having a Turkish border.

We have Austria south, please check the world map again.  :mrgreen:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Vienna
Miwiw_HRE - Two Handed
Trade with me

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #124 on: May 09, 2013, 12:13:04 am »
+7
Not just banned... that little shit got both accounts perma banned.

This feels really good. Let's hope the rest of the bastards will just quit now and get their brown asses out of here for good...

I appreciate getting rid of them. Thanks to the responsible persons for the ban...

Mod is once again alive and kicking :mrgreen:
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Jon Agony

• Count
  • Renown: 184
  • Infamy: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 09, 2013, 12:33:04 am »
+4
Not trying to brag or anything... but my thread got him banned.  8-) Can you like me please?

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 09, 2013, 01:04:24 am »
Not trying to brag or anything... but my thread got him banned.  8-) Can you like me please?

my old friend
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 09, 2013, 01:07:08 am »
As good as it is to purge a community of actual chocolate chip cookie scumbags, i just don't think getting someone banned is something to be openly proud of... :|

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 09, 2013, 01:19:52 am »
+4
DKG members banned?

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 09, 2013, 01:23:18 am »
As good as it is to purge a community of actual chocolate chip cookie scumbags, i just don't think getting someone banned is something to be openly proud of... :|
Saying that it is good to purge someone from the game for any other reason than them directly hurting the fun of other players/abusing game features overall is pretty fucking fucked up, so what if Dragon is a fucking chocolate chip cookie? How does that hurt any of you peoples playtime? He hasn't said anything seriously offensive until you guys pestered him into making those forum posts, you're all fucking pathetic, and fucking hypocrites.

And being rascist is not the least bit worse than judging people and feeling the need to enact violence upon them for their political views.

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
« Reply #130 on: May 09, 2013, 01:27:09 am »
+3
Saying that it is good to purge someone from the game for any other reason than them directly hurting the fun of other players/abusing game features overall is pretty fucking fucked up, so what if Dragon is a fucking chocolate chip cookie? How does that hurt any of you peoples playtime? He hasn't said anything seriously offensive until you guys pestered him into making those forum posts, you're all fucking pathetic, and fucking hypocrites.

So claiming that Germany didn't build any gas chambers isn't offensive enough for you? :rolleyes: Well, doesn't really surprise me to be honest...

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 09, 2013, 01:29:08 am »
So claiming that Germany didn't build any gas chambers isn't offensive enough for you? :rolleyes: Well, doesn't really surprise me to be honest...
It's a belief in that history went a different way, and while it is somewhat offensive really isn't all that great grounds for a permaban, and I'm pretty sure he didn't state that in chat, in which case, as I said, it was first after you people bothered him into making those forum posts.

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
« Reply #132 on: May 09, 2013, 01:34:22 am »
+4
It's a belief in that history went a different way, and while it is somewhat offensive really isn't all that great grounds for a permaban, and I'm pretty sure he didn't state that in chat, in which case, as I said, it was first after you people bothered him into making those forum posts.

You should really read some books Zlisch. Some education won't hurt you.

Denying the holocaust is ok for you, but banning people from a game is a no-go? This is really fucked up, even for your standards.

He wrote this shit into the ingame chat a while ago (?) and not on the forums. You should check your "facts".

Edit: Denying the holocaust has nothing to do with believing "that history went a different way". Do you even know what you are talking about?

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 09, 2013, 01:49:43 am »
Edit: Denying the holocaust has nothing to do with believing "that history went a different way". Do you even know what you are talking about?
Denying the holocaust is pretty much 100% believing that history went a different way, as in, believing that a historical event didn't happen...
And him saying it in game still isn't that big a reason to permanently ban someone (unless he has already been warned that talking about it would), don't see "retarded historical debate" being against the rules. Finally, before you go off talking about my standards, have I ever told someone denying the holocaust that they're not wrong in a way that isn't sarcastic? And it isn't about banning people from a game, it's about why you ban them, because you disagree with them on something and instead of tolerating their view and telling them that talking about it isn't allowed you just go off and ban them because you're a German who's still living in the shadow of world war 2.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 01:55:53 am by Zlisch_The_Butcher »

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #134 on: May 09, 2013, 02:20:31 am »
+6
Just read the thread. Zlisch when it comes to shit like that tolerance deserves a kick out the door. I'd be more than happy to ban every person who comes along and expresses a view like that with 0 argument. The thread started amusingly about poor English. They were the ones who came in and started off about all kinds of crap so it isn't like they deliberately goaded them into replying like that other than posting a screenshot of a racist comment in game.