Author Topic: Connection Issue  (Read 371 times)

Offline Dillinger

• Knight
  • Renown: 30
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Dillinger
Connection Issue
« on: May 04, 2013, 05:04:59 am »
Wse2, normal crpg and native are all having the same issue.  When i try to find a game.......Nothing happens! Normally it will start receiving servers and display at the top left that it is doing so. Today, there is absolutely nothing (no text at top left and no servers listed).  Anybody have any idea what the hell is going on and how to fix it?  I have already repaired crpg, but it is not helping.

Offline Fredom

• Baron
  • Renown: 141
  • Infamy: 47
  • cRPG Player
  • Coming from a life of crime.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Fredom ; FredomNumbaNine
  • IRC nick: Steam name: Fredom[NumbaNine]
Re: Connection Issue
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2013, 11:05:48 am »
Sadly, I have the same problem sometimes. Really annoying. But now the the problem ;)
I just try to help you, I can't promise that it will help you. When the problem comes to me ;D, I try to go back to my "character site", where you can click join servers. I try it again and again, sometimesvthere are just listed around 20 of ~650 servers. I try it so often until it works. But if this doesn't help, cancel the game and wait !!a while, 2-5 minutes should be enough. If there aren't any servers yet, check your internet connection or search for the problem.
So try it again and again, wait a while and try again or restart the game. This shall help you, I hope it does!!
Greetings and good luck with it
Fredom, are you British? -> You got an American accent!- Merc_Sjarken