Author Topic: I've had fun but the time has come.  (Read 4961 times)

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
Re: I've had fun but the time has come.
« Reply #60 on: May 06, 2013, 06:17:05 pm »
Shit.. I'll miss you shin.

Good luck and hope you relapse and play again soon.  :D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline KinG_ChriS

• Noble
  • Renown: 20
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 07, 2013, 01:47:21 am »
+1
We r getting old quit playing or just die out =) Had fun playing with you bro stay safe in the real world its a bitch......

Offline chimy727

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • Vidya Gamez pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 07, 2013, 02:38:47 am »

Kesh, I'd like to tell you you're cool and leave on a good note but i just can't lol (Can't blame me for being honest!)

LOL.
I didn't know you too well but you are great.  Thank you!

Offline Spanish

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 2h Cav Star of the year award winner.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The official Drama Llama of Knights_Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Spaniard, BowPersona, Span
« Reply #63 on: May 07, 2013, 10:44:04 am »
I was wondering why your beautiful french accent no longer graced TS anymore this is a sad day
My horse is named pebbles and we like to try.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #64 on: May 07, 2013, 04:31:02 pm »
We r getting old quit playing or just die out =) Had fun playing with you bro stay safe in the real world its a bitch......

If my wife ever gets a normal Monday - Friday/ 9-5 job then I'll pretty much be done gaming too ... hope that day never comes  :twisted:

In reality, I'd probably still find a couple hours a week to nerd out, but nothing like I do now.
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 07, 2013, 07:32:49 pm »
+5
If my wife ever gets a normal Monday - Friday/ 9-5 job then I'll pretty much be done gaming too ... hope that day never comes  :twisted:

In reality, I'd probably still find a couple hours a week to nerd out, but nothing like I do now.

Yeah, I recently moved in with my girlfriend and my time to play videogames has basically plummeted :(

Only thing I enjoyed doing was the occasional Strat battle, but unless she's not around its hilariously impossible to justify the nerds yelling in TS and the occasional raging at hoplites/ranged for 1-2 hours straight.

Makes me wish cRPG had a functional and stable Conquest mode.  Last I heard they never fixed the buggy broken one that went on Siege servers, even though I quite enjoyed the opportunity to mindlessly knock heads for 20 minutes as 2hand cav with full respawns on some of the more open maps.

Sitting down to play Battle feels like tons of wasted time most of the time, since every round ends with kiting ranged on both sides camping almost without fail.  Really hurts the fun factor.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline WeeBo

• Knight
  • Renown: 34
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnant
  • Game nicks: Remnant_WeeBoy
« Reply #66 on: May 07, 2013, 09:52:42 pm »
A true beast on the battle field. You will be missed for these next 3 months or so.. See ya in the fall!
"The original operator."

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #67 on: May 08, 2013, 01:05:50 am »
+1
Yeah, I recently moved in with my girlfriend and my time to play videogames has basically plummeted :(

Only thing I enjoyed doing was the occasional Strat battle, but unless she's not around its hilariously impossible to justify the nerds yelling in TS and the occasional raging at hoplites/ranged for 1-2 hours straight.

Makes me wish cRPG had a functional and stable Conquest mode.  Last I heard they never fixed the buggy broken one that went on Siege servers, even though I quite enjoyed the opportunity to mindlessly knock heads for 20 minutes as 2hand cav with full respawns on some of the more open maps.

Sitting down to play Battle feels like tons of wasted time most of the time, since every round ends with kiting ranged on both sides camping almost without fail.  Really hurts the fun factor.
We miss you :(
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Vengt037

• Count
  • Renown: 259
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE47rDVh3c0
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Vengt_The_Horsethief, Glorefindel, Vanderkaum
« Reply #68 on: May 08, 2013, 06:24:16 am »
You don't know this, but you were my C-RPG arch nemesis.
I shake my fist at you. This isn't over.
"Vengt, you are like my favorite player in CRPG."
- BlackWhite

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #69 on: May 08, 2013, 03:33:12 pm »
+4

It's also hilariously easy to justify hobbies and what makes you happy to your significant other with this little thing called "Communication."  :wink:  Just talk to her, nothing deep or profound, just a simple and quick talk.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #70 on: May 08, 2013, 04:12:31 pm »
+2

It's also hilariously easy to justify hobbies and what makes you happy to your significant other with this little thing called "Communication."  :wink:  Just talk to her, nothing deep or profound, just a simple and quick talk.

I'm sure smooth could talk to his girlfriend about it, but its probably more about being embarrassed of the silly nature of ts nerd sperging then it is a lack of communication. I don't really blame smoothrich for it either, I probably wouldn't play a 2 hour strat battle with my girlfriend present.

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #71 on: May 08, 2013, 04:23:54 pm »
+6
I'm sure smooth could talk to his girlfriend about it, but its probably more about being embarrassed of the silly nature of ts nerd sperging then it is a lack of communication. I don't really blame smoothrich for it either, I probably wouldn't play a 2 hour strat battle with my girlfriend present.

cRPG ruined my last relationship.

The girl I am seeing now has witnessed my prowess on the field of battle and thinks me a hero.

Give in to your inner nerd, there is no escaping. It's about finding the right nerd mistress to tolerate you the way you are.

(click to show/hide)
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?