Author Topic: Decius King respawning in battle instead of taking his death like a real bro  (Read 369 times)

Offline dontgothere

• Count
  • Renown: 295
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: DONT_GO_THERE, ARTIEstrongestmanINTHEWORLD, WHERES_MY_CHIPPY, PINGAS, derpyhooves, George_Costanza
I was trying to alt-tab to get the screenshots into Photoshop since without WSE2 pressing print-screen just overwrites instead of taking individual pictures, and Warband crashed, so the one screenshot I have doesn't actually seem to prove anything but it was my intention to screenshot the message log and show where he's killed and then killed again in the same round.

but if somebody uses this to check the logs they'll see that i killed him at the start of the round, he reconnects, gets back into the match and then dies again. dunno if he scored any kills when he respawned but his team won. most of the text in this log is from the match right afterwards, there was a map change if that helps.

wouldn't report it if he'd admitted it but him and his buddy wanna be attitude dudes and "screenie or it didn't happen" so go time (as best i can manage)
dont want scrubs making a habit of respawning especially when they're beating my k:d

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
(click to show/hide)

Proof is pretty clear, and Decius has been around long enough to know the rules he was breaking.

This will be his 4th ban, so it will be a 36 hour ban.

(click to show/hide)

Locking thread, concerns can go to my admin feedback thread.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 07:38:37 pm by MrShine »
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345