Author Topic: Ban Request: MORTAR6 and Mangy_Scottish_Mockit  (Read 272 times)

Offline Legs

• Marshall
  • Renown: 819
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player
  • Loco Motive
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Arms, Legs
Ban Request: MORTAR6 and Mangy_Scottish_Mockit
« on: April 30, 2013, 04:58:46 am »
I was in NA_3 building a catapult for target practice, since I may be engineering in a castle siege tomorrow. MORTAR6 broke my weapon rack for no reason and I politely asked him to please not break my siege gear then went to work building another one. Shortly after that he broke my weapon rack for a second time. It seemed pretty clear that he was just going to keep breaking my stuff, so I started a poll, making sure to state the reason beforehand. The poll was rejected with 50 of the 51% required. Then Mangy_Scottish_Mockit started a poll to ban ME. This poll passed and I was banned from the server for 1 hour. This all happened a few minutes ago, at around 10:40-10:45pm EST.

(click to show/hide)

I'm not normally one to post ban threads but I may not have another chance to practice before the siege and this really rustled my jimmies. Unfortunately I don't have screens of him breaking my stuff since I only ran fraps after I was banpolled, but if you check the logs you may see that I spectator-suicided multiple times so that I could spawn the C-sites and materials for the new weapon racks.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 05:07:12 am by Legs »
Legs are used for standing, walking, jumping, running, kicking, and similar activities.

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
Re: Ban Request: MORTAR6 and Mangy_Scottish_Mockit
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013, 05:50:27 am »
Unfortunately it isn't quite clear through the logs what happened.

There isn't enough to pin punishment on any particular person, but I will keep track of the parties involved in case something comes up involving them again.

And even more unfortunate, I can't remove your poll ban ;(

~Reminder not to grief players on the duel server (including breaking their stuff, assuming it's not being used to grief people), not to abuse polls to kick or ban~