Author Topic: Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war my fingers for battle  (Read 2231 times)

Offline Penguin

• Duke
  • Renown: 670
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player
  • JesusChrist
    • View Profile
  • Faction: [A]rrows Incoming!
  • Game nicks: [Y]Retreat!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

(click to show/hide)

Nova Tismirr is free. The free trader group is no more. What is there left to do but liberate the only vestiges of corruption in Calradia that yet exists? The FCC/VE/AOW axis of evil have overstretched themselves, and it's time they pay for their warmongering against the peaceful nations. Send a message to them this day, raise up your arms and rebel against them. Even those who would call me their enemy in the past, now is the time to walk the path of the righteous, for all your sins are forgiven if you ask it and let the holy spirit inhabit thy heart. And though we may die this day or the day after that, our message will live on! Down with the axis of evil!

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesupcoming#!?page=battledetail&id=3479

"As you gaze upon the cross, and long for conformity to him, be not weary or fearful because you cannot express in words what you seek. Ask him to plant the cross in your heart. Believe in him, the crucified and now living one, to dwell within you, and breathe his own mind there."

Offline Phantasmal

• Duke
  • Renown: 510
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Phantasmal_Astralis, The_Ebon_Hawk
  • IRC nick: Phantasmal
note to self: don't fuck with Jesus
Worst admin ever, horrible person, rude in chat, griefs in game, threatens with kicks and bans if you don't praise him in his admin thread, doesn't worship the goat, and worst of all, uses a crossbow, I suggest instant removal of admin rights and crucifixion.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
Welp, there goes the neighborhood!

Also, 4 fiefs under control of 1 guy? Come on VE you should be able to do better than that.

Offline Syls

• Count
  • Renown: 168
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kingdom of Veluca
  • Game nicks: Syls
I see that fanatics rabbles are causing troubles to the empire! Well, we know what will happen next  :mrgreen:.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Adoptagoat

• Count
  • Renown: 237
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
  • Know your Goat.
    • View Profile
Damn, Syls, that's kind of drastic.  Can't we just, like, beat his pixel warriors with our pixel warriors and turn his fake villages purple?
Adoptagoat: http://i.imgur.com/p5s51.gif
Voso the Worst: thats you
Adoptagoat: I know.

Offline Syls

• Count
  • Renown: 168
  • Infamy: 15
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kingdom of Veluca
  • Game nicks: Syls
Damn, Syls, that's kind of drastic.  Can't we just, like, beat his pixel warriors with our pixel warriors and turn his fake villages purple?

Oh well, I guess we can do that too. Not like there's anything special about him anyway since we can all resurrect ourselves too  8-).

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
did Tismirr just declare war on FCC? I am confused?
Leader of BS

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
did Tismirr just declare war on FCC? I am confused?

Tismirr is owned by NEGGA, who's something else entirely.Fimbulvetr.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
ok. Why does this fellow like to mention them in all his rhetoric? Generally right before his hate speak on fcc
Leader of BS

Offline Penguin

• Duke
  • Renown: 670
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player
  • JesusChrist
    • View Profile
  • Faction: [A]rrows Incoming!
  • Game nicks: [Y]Retreat!
ok. Why does this fellow like to mention them in all his rhetoric? Generally right before his hate speak on fcc
Tismirr was liberated from Remnant control who in turn belonged to a group known as the "Free Lands of the Tundra". Tismirr was then held against Remnant, who defected and were annexed by FCC, and due to inactivity or boredom, Froyo disbanded the Free Lands of the Tundra, the original group that was opposed. During the battles, FCC and VE committed many war crimes and atrocities against Tismirr. So for the safety of the innocent villagers of tismirr, it was transferred to the most honorable Negga, who temporarily holds it while justice is to be served against both VE and FCC in the future.
"As you gaze upon the cross, and long for conformity to him, be not weary or fearful because you cannot express in words what you seek. Ask him to plant the cross in your heart. Believe in him, the crucified and now living one, to dwell within you, and breathe his own mind there."

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
I wish you luck with that.

Negga is a good merc and fights for Fumble who I like and respect (but refuse to learn to spell) so we will not allow your slander to slant our opinions towards them. I imagine you will run out of crpg money to purchase troops and gear before we fully learn our lesson!
Leader of BS

Offline Orc_Slayer

• Knight
  • Renown: 49
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art Of war
  • Game nicks: Orc_Slayer_AoW
go home jesus you are drunk

Offline Espwn

• Baron
  • Renown: 146
  • Infamy: 47
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Companies of Calradia (Bridgeburners)
  • Game nicks: Frodo_BRD, Samwise_the_Stouthearted
I couldn't imagine the real Jesus Christ himself to be this aggressive. I'm impressed.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
I couldn't imagine the real Jesus Christ himself to be this aggressive. I'm impressed.

Remember when he was all like "Ya'll money-exchanging extortionists hanging out in the temple and preying on pilgrims are fucking assholes, I'm gonna flip your table and shit."

That was pretty aggressive.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Espwn

• Baron
  • Renown: 146
  • Infamy: 47
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Companies of Calradia (Bridgeburners)
  • Game nicks: Frodo_BRD, Samwise_the_Stouthearted
Remember when he was all like "Ya'll money-exchanging extortionists hanging out in the temple and preying on pilgrims are fucking assholes, I'm gonna flip your table and shit."

That was pretty aggressive.

The history channel rendition of Jesus was pretty aggressive, i'll give them that.