Author Topic: [EU] Compilation of Maps, and Wars.  (Read 17100 times)

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
Re: [EU] Compilation of Maps, and Wars.
« Reply #165 on: May 20, 2013, 02:34:26 pm »
Or what? U will equip your armies?  :lol:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Le_Mikz

• Knight
  • Renown: 58
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: -
  • Game nicks: LeMikz
  • IRC nick: LeMikz
« Reply #166 on: May 21, 2013, 10:30:50 am »
+1
Please add:

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesupcoming#!?page=battledetail&id=3568 (World rular puppet of Blackfists)
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesparticipated#!?page=battledetail&id=3658
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesparticipated#!?page=battledetail&id=3674
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesparticipated#!?page=battledetail&id=3675
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesparticipated#!?page=battledetail&id=3666

Not that we are counting, but 62000 goods taken from the Blackfists today, thankyou Lemikz, and also thanks for the 1600 tickets u gave to us two days ago. U are a real sport!

By the way worldrular is not our puppet. He is our ex-member :)

"
22:37 - Worldrular: Hello World Rular,

I am GRANDMOM, the one u are attacking. Dont see you belong to mercs or anyone else we are at war with. So I guess your clan is working for them or they just payed you to do it. Also guess that they got u the gear/gold/troops to do it.

If you are just payed to attack me and dont work for them.....well what ever they are giving you in payment I will triple it if you work for me instead. Gold, troops or gear, whatever, u got it m8. They offer 100k gold I will offer 300k gold, if u want a fief for your clan we can arrange that.

Just let me know if ur interessted during the day.

Otherwise good luck in battle m8 :)

Take care
GRANDMOM"

Offline Le_Mikz

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 21, 2013, 10:31:24 am »
Or what? U will equip your armies?  :lol:

So maybe you pay trible from our armies? :D WHat fief you can give .D

Offline Chris_the_Animal

• Duke
  • Renown: 663
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Chris
« Reply #168 on: May 21, 2013, 11:35:09 am »
(World rular puppet of Blackfists)

what ever they are giving you in payment I will triple it if you work for me instead. if u want a fief for your clan we can arrange that.

I lold
Bros never die!

Offline Vermilion

• Count
  • Renown: 208
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Vermilion
  • IRC nick: Vermilion
« Reply #169 on: May 21, 2013, 03:00:37 pm »

"

I am GRANDMOM, the one u are attacking. Dont see you belong to mercs or anyone else we are at war with. So I guess your clan is working for them or they just payed you to do it. Also guess that they got u the gear/gold/troops to do it.

If you are just payed to attack me and dont work for them.....well what ever they are giving you in payment I will triple it if you work for me instead. Gold, troops or gear, whatever, u got it m8. They offer 100k gold I will offer 300k gold, if u want a fief for your clan we can arrange that.

Take care
GRANDMOM"

What a fool!!!

I don't know who this is or why they attacked but this is a great offer!

Just tell Grandmom they offered 2mil gold, 4k troops (shiny) and a castle..

Then let them triple it..

In fact forget you saw this im going to gather an army and come attack you.. I want this deal  :twisted:

(to make this look more legit can BF or Apostates send me an message making an 'offer' to attack wolves)

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
« Reply #170 on: May 21, 2013, 05:09:52 pm »
And updated. Could anyone give me the battle links I forgot to add for Wolves vs Apostates.Co?

Offline Ronin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 859
  • Infamy: 198
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 21, 2013, 05:11:25 pm »
I moved my faction :P
Quote from: BlindGuy
Seems the fascists are gaining ground once again in UKR... right vving politics is SO bad for the general populace but STILL in times of trouble the uneducated turn to them for help, simply because they are so amoral they vvill supply those vvilling to fight vvith vveapons rather than knovvledge.

My UU key is broken incase you can't tell :D

Offline woody

• Earl
  • Renown: 407
  • Infamy: 138
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Woody, Weebo, Wreky
« Reply #172 on: May 21, 2013, 05:20:04 pm »
When did wolves steal from friends?

Thank god he turned down Grandmoms offer, Blackfists have bankrolled our war while wasting their sides troops/gear by the bucketload. good enemy to have.

Offline flans1

• Peasant
  • Renown: 7
  • Infamy: 2
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wolves
  • Game nicks: Wolves_Odysseus

Offline Le_Mikz

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 21, 2013, 06:33:05 pm »

Thank god he turned down Grandmoms offer, Blackfists have bankrolled our war while wasting their sides troops/gear by the bucketload. good enemy to have.

Did someone talked about stealing from friends? hmmm :)
And yea.. we can send you gear and goods anytime.. we have a lot... Your welcome :)

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: May 21, 2013, 07:28:45 pm »
+1

"

Take care
GRANDMOM"

So by definition a puppet, who you sent to attack me, in your land, which I, at the time, had a free passage in. Which then would make you - a lier - both to me and to your "friends" as they probably didnt know you let most of our armies pass and gave us free passage. And this just confirms that. Thankyou for the confirmation, also sweet of you to put it in forums so its official that u are a lier.

By the way thanks again for both the troops (1600 tickets) and for the goods (62k) that really helped m8!  :mrgreen:

And also about the troops u had, try to have equipment on them next time, especially when carrying that much goods, but then again perhaps u thought ur "friends" would help u - ooops they didnt
Also perhaps you still think that Blackfists will have Sargoth area from the mercs - ooops you wont

Here is a cookie for u....

Offline Tuetensuppe

• Event Manager
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tuetensuppe Tojtensoup_throwing_spoons Merc_cry_me_a_soup
« Reply #176 on: May 21, 2013, 08:29:19 pm »

good questions...
ask some guys who were higher ranks, activ and informed in the past and not only in that strat...
ask some other factions about former actions...

and start to scrutinise things...

Quote from: Gnjus
yes thats the problem, no more nice clans, everyone acts like theyre the real thing but all are just greedy backstabbing arrogant sons of bitches

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: May 21, 2013, 09:39:46 pm »
What a fool!!!

I don't know who this is or why they attacked but this is a great offer!

Just tell Grandmom they offered 2mil gold, 4k troops (shiny) and a castle..

Then let them triple it..

In fact forget you saw this im going to gather an army and come attack you.. I want this deal  :twisted:

(to make this look more legit can BF or Apostates send me an message making an 'offer' to attack wolves)

Since u dont understand Vermillon, I shall explain it too you. Sending that letter was the only way to get confirmation of him being Le Mikz guy, since he would then send it to Lemikz and then Lemikz wouldnt be able to keep it to himself if pushed. U see, because of the "free passage" we got from Lemikz he had to attack us some other way to not loose face infront of his brothers in arms (mercs, axis) - and he did so by sending a puppet, which was obvious.  But if confronted he would never confess to this.  :rolleyes:

So what happened was that the armies he let pass (4*1500 shiny, he only attacked the 5th) was able to reinforce the snowlands and ultimaltely the mercs had to fight them in Sleschk Castle, and this was what saved the castle.

Complicated? Well there is more, if the puppet would have agreed to my terms I would have easely payed him gold for it, since the army I was leading had a worth of over 500k gold. If he would have wanted a fief for his clan (depending on how big the clan was) that could have been arranged aswell if had joined the CFA and we would have agreed on other things like trades and such.

So, what Lemikz just did indirectly was to admit he sent the guy (showing the letter, ex-member), and at the same time admitted to brake an agreement he did with us for free passage, and at the same time this free passage-deal was out in the open for his friends to see (mercs, axis). So now they know who to thank for all the reinforcements they had to face in Sleschk castle.  :mrgreen:

Offline Le_Mikz

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: May 21, 2013, 09:47:27 pm »
Since u dont understand Vermillon, I shall explain it too you. Sending that letter was the only way to get confirmation of him being Le Mikz guy, since he would then send it to Lemikz and then Lemikz wouldnt be able to keep it to himself if pushed. U see, because of the "free passage" we got from Lemikz he had to attack us some other way to not loose face infront of his brothers in arms (mercs, axis) - and he did so by sending a puppet, which was obvious.  But if confronted he would never confess to this.  :rolleyes:

So what happened was that the armies he let pass (4*1500 shiny, he only attacked the 5th) was able to reinforce the snowlands and ultimaltely the mercs had to fight them in Sleschk Castle, and this was what saved the castle.

Complicated? Well there is more, if the puppet would have agreed to my terms I would have easely payed him gold for it, since the army I was leading had a worth of over 500k gold. If he would have wanted a fief for his clan (depending on how big the clan was) that could have been arranged aswell if had joined the CFA and we would have agreed on other things like trades and such.

So, what Lemikz just did indirectly was to admit he sent the guy (showing the letter, ex-member), and at the same time admitted to brake an agreement he did with us for free passage, and at the same time this free passage-deal was out in the open for his friends to see (mercs, axis). So now they know who to thank for all the reinforcements they had to face in Sleschk castle.  :mrgreen:

Why wolves leaders always becomes letter spammers? :P

Lots of words which is supposed to mislead reader? I remember other wolves leader using that too...

You share here things.. so I share too.. Your choice mate :)

Offline Vermilion

• Count
  • Renown: 208
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Vermilion
  • IRC nick: Vermilion
« Reply #179 on: May 22, 2013, 12:12:47 am »
+1
(click to show/hide)

[sarcasm]Yes, that's a very complicated plan which only a master mind of tactics like yourself would be able to understand![/sarcasm]