Author Topic: STEEL AXIS DECLARES ITS INDEPENDENCE !  (Read 3197 times)

Offline SoA_Sir_ODHarry

• Baron
  • Renown: 134
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: ODharry
Re: STEEL AXIS DECLARES ITS INDEPENDENCE !
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2013, 03:16:21 am »
+1
what a fail u fight urself now!!!
Crob: i'm in duel tryin to not be shit
Crob: now i'm running round eu2 with a dagger

JOIN The Horde NAO
       http://steamcommunity.com/groups/F-POC

Offline Le_Mikz

• Knight
  • Renown: 58
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: -
  • Game nicks: LeMikz
  • IRC nick: LeMikz
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2013, 10:22:33 am »
+8
 BlackFist will fight side by side with you Steel Axis

We have same destination. We must be free to grow and free will to decide how we bring ourself up in Calradia

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2013, 11:30:54 am »
+3
BATTLES

I want all the people to post the "Sick" Battle time Battles of this War.
There is so much QQ i dont want to watch it anymore.
"Sick" for me means = battle durations after 1 am and battle starts before 8 am

I live in Germany so my time is GMT+1

This is all i can see over the participated and SA battles throughout strategus.
Please write me a pm or answer to this thread with all the battles which also fit into my "Sick" description.

take care

Chris,
First battle is against 118 soldiers - hardly very important
Second battle is against the BF, overland battle, BF who cant even accept an agreement on primetime sieges - they have it coming
Third battle, again overland and BF battle, they want it - they got it
Fourth one I agree with u - not fair battle time since its a siege and a somehwat bigger battle
Fifth one, well u had 12 soldiers, why bother even writing it down?

So one of thoose battle I could consider not very fair, one Chris. Keep it real, if not - dont bother

On the other hand the 3 battles on your sides are all big battles, but they are overland battles so I am ok with shitty battletime since sometimes u just cant wait. I wont whine about thoose.

U had to take down Kass before he reached Curaw, u couldnt wait - so no problem.
U had to attack me when I was passing thrue Mechin Forest before I reached Kapilands - again no problem

But the attack on Curaw last night was deliberate, that army could have attacked in primetime since it was already there, yet Lemikz choose to not do that and tried to use his NA-connections and win an easy battle. Well that didnt work out to well for him now did it, and then it blew up in his face - big time. I talked to him yesterday and tried to get him to agree on primetime battles when possible, he didnt want to.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 11:38:33 am by GRANDMOM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Chris_the_Animal

• Duke
  • Renown: 663
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Chris
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2013, 11:37:50 am »
i dont want to hear excuses for anything

i just gave y'all the opportunity to gather these battles in one post

if you want to hear excuses about battles i could do this aswell, but there is a good reason i did not QQ about any battle times so i wont cry now either.
if you really want to excuse some battles and make them minor important write a pm to me, then you can also have all the excuses for our battles and whatsoever

this is war.
battles are battles.
huge or tiny. still battles of this war.

no excuses.
Bros never die!

Offline Zaalback

• Count
  • Renown: 254
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Zaalback
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2013, 11:40:24 am »
+1
Please don't start to shit on each others ... It's unbearable ' :evil:
We should rather meet on teamspeak and share all the hate we have to share between ourselves ... Instead of writing it there. I'm sure there would be some better atmosphere if we talk that way.

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2013, 11:48:54 am »
+1
i dont want to hear excuses for anything

i just gave y'all the opportunity to gather these battles in one post

if you want to hear excuses about battles i could do this aswell, but there is a good reason i did not QQ about any battle times so i wont cry now either.
if you really want to excuse some battles and make them minor important write a pm to me, then you can also have all the excuses for our battles and whatsoever

this is war.
battles are battles.
huge or tiny. still battles of this war.

no excuses.

Im not making excuses Chris, I am simply describing those battles so that people can get the whole picture, not just counting the number of times both sides has had "sick" battletimes - there are more to it than that.

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2013, 11:49:51 am »
We should rather meet on teamspeak and share all the hate we have to share between ourselves ... Instead of writing it there. I'm sure there would be some better atmosphere if we talk that way.

Ur right Zaalback, I wont be writing in this topic again :)

Offline Nyu

• Baron
  • Renown: 111
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Nyu_the_Bro, Zausell and maaaaany more :D
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2013, 07:46:51 pm »

Ur right Zaalback, I wont be writing in this topic again :)

Does this result in us hearing each other on a daily basis on teamspeak? :D
I'm really eager on hearing this ruckus you are going to cause when there are insults everywhere and people crying to ts admins to ban bad people :D

Offline ecorcheur_brokar

• Earl
  • Renown: 482
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
  • The guy who kill with one blow
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Brokar/SuisseMonCervela/CheeseInMyPants
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2013, 10:54:06 pm »
+3
Why so much animosity when you could just leave the CFA and stay allied with them just as the ecorcheur (us) did?

We think your declaration of war is only leaded by perfidious purpose. You, us and all the small clans had swear to stay together to remain strong but you broke your words, therfore we consider your war against the CFA as a betrayal also to us!!!

We delcare war against the steel axis!!Prepare yourself to the charge of the furious boars!!

N.B: This is only a declaration of war against the steel axis and no others factions. We do not wish to involve the blackfist in this war as they were only following the steel axis.

And about the post " A new war?",I'm sorry we attacked this man before our declaration of war but he was spying in our land and spy is a dangerous job... I hope this reply answers your question
"With great bardiche comes great responsability"
"The wolf doesn't care how many sheeps may be"

Offline Zaalback

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2013, 11:11:40 pm »
Why so much animosity when you could just leave the CFA and stay allied with them just as the ecorcheur (us) did?

We think your declaration of war is only leaded by perfidious purpose. You, us and all the small clans had swear to stay together to remain strong but you broke your words, therfore we consider your war against the CFA as a betrayal also to us!!!

We delcare war against the steel axis!!Prepare yourself to the charge of the furious boars!!

N.B: This is only a declaration of war against the steel axis and no others factions. We do not wish to involve the blackfist in this war as they were only following the steel axis.

And about the post " A new war?",I'm sorry we attacked this man before our declaration of war but he was spying in our land and spy is a dangerous job... I hope this reply answers your question

Interesting.
But if you are fighting as a part of CFA then you involve blackfist as they are at war with CFA and not dumbly following us. But still I don't believe in this war , if you wanna charge then come first if it's in your priorities ^^. I bettah stay at home if i were you .
About dani he wasn't spying he just popped there as he got cleaned by Kapikulu few days ago , he isn't active on strat so he wasn't even caring about this or giving any information .
Nevertheless your guy "Warghall" should really leave the fuck out of tismirr or he'd experience the same scenario ^^ . Even if I don't give a f**k about what he is doing there as I believe that there is nothing to spy and he is inactive :) [He has 96 hours]

Anyway good luck and "Que Le meilleur gagne" .

Offline Zaalback

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2013, 12:39:08 pm »
+3
The Conflict is over. We are now independent. This slaughter ended, many soldiers died, but more enemies trespassed. We have to face a new future, may that one be the longest and the most glorious for us. Even if now that war, made us more vulnerable against the winter that is coming, the experience we earned made it all the more instructive and profitable for our faction ... We are grateful towards any fighter who made that war in our side , we'll manage to remember it.

« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 01:06:25 pm by Zaalback »