Author Topic: [New Alliance] Steel Axis  (Read 3651 times)

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
Re: [New Alliance] Steel Axis
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2013, 11:05:56 pm »
(click to show/hide)
Didn't you say you were done with me for the sevenmillionth time in some other thread? Guess you're officially done with me for the sevenmillionandoneth time now.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Zaalback

• Count
  • Renown: 254
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Zaalback
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2013, 11:08:49 pm »
I said that i was done, about some accurate discussions on some concrete topics , but not done in strategus. Whatever , enjoy your strat .

Offline Chris_the_Animal

• Duke
  • Renown: 663
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Chris
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2013, 11:21:39 pm »
Even now Zlisch is not able to shut his mouth and let us go in peace.
Zaalback and me decided to leave the duties of strategus behind us, because we spended to much time in this.
For me it became a serious problem, when I recognized that I concentrated more about Strategus then about my Real Life. This was the point where I decided that I have to leave it behind me! I saw what this game made to kinngrimm and I really did not want to follow the path he gone. I hope nobody does this and I hope everybody is able to recognize when it is to much for him.
I was really sad when I heard that kinn left this game. As I said, he was like a teacher for me and he was always nice to me. But I know, that the descision he made, was the best for him! And I know, that the descision Zaalback and Me made, are the best for us! And I think, you all should respect that and when you do not, then I hope you are grown-up enough to know what not to do in this situation.
Bros never die!

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2013, 11:48:41 pm »
Even now Zlisch is not able to shut his mouth and let us go in peace.
Oh I won't let you go in peace? Pro tip: Don't mention me in your posts after having said a million times you're done arguing with me, and don't cry about me typing a response when you guys call me a jerk
Even for that jerk of Zlisch. I wish you the best
, how about not typing anything about me if you don't want me criticizing you?
As I said, he was like a teacher for me and he was always nice to me.
You sure had quite a different tone when you was trying to justify stabbing him in the back...  :rolleyes:
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Zaalback

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2013, 12:01:54 am »
Am I criticizing you ? I'm just wishing you the best , through and oxymoronic sentence. ( see the contrast between "jerk" and my "thoughts" , / it's not that hard to Analyse)

Offline Chris_the_Animal

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2013, 12:22:52 am »
Oh I won't let you go in peace? Pro tip: Don't mention me in your posts after having said a million times you're done arguing with me, and don't cry about me typing a response when you guys call me a jerk
You are talking about Zaalback. Not about me. I was able to shut my mouth in the Forums "Wars"...

how about not typing anything about me if you don't want me criticizing you?
Do I criticize all the guys who sended me tons of Hate Mails? NO! I just shut my mouth when I heard from Kinngrimms Quit.

You sure had quite a different tone when you was trying to justify stabbing him in the back...  :rolleyes:
You do not have any idea about what this war was and why it was there. You could not give me any reason why this war started, can you?

So please. Either listen and try to understand both sides, or just shut the fuck up. Or you gonna end up like all the succesless politicans.
Bros never die!

Offline flans1

• Peasant
  • Renown: 7
  • Infamy: 2
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wolves
  • Game nicks: Wolves_Odysseus
« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2013, 01:12:34 am »
+2
Bye guys!

If you've already made ur decision then you shouldn't be here arguing about stuff!
follow kinngrimms example in the way he quit at least :)

I for one wont miss either of you :)
filthy traitors!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Zaalback

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2013, 01:17:46 am »
+1
Bye guys!

If you've already made ur decision then you shouldn't be here arguing about stuff!
follow kinngrimms example in the way he quit at least :)

I for one wont miss either of you :)
filthy traitors!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not leaving the whole game tho, read well.

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2013, 10:40:20 pm »
iI said that i was done, about some accurate discussions on some concrete topcs , but not done in strategus. Whatever , enjoy your strat .
You said that
Anyway I'm not willing to waste more time on the forum again with you .

Have a nice day Goatse Priest.
, as in you're not gonna bother responding to me or generally giving a fuck about me, yet her you are, and seeing you draw "I said that i was done, about some accurate discussions on some concrete topics" out of the above quote then you really shouldn't be complaining about the shitty English of some Turks.

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2013, 10:59:07 pm »
nice dude
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Zaalback

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2013, 06:37:50 am »
You said that , as in you're not gonna bother responding to me or generally giving a fuck about me, yet her you are, and seeing you draw "I said that i was done, about some accurate discussions on some concrete topics" out of the above quote then you really shouldn't be complaining about the shitty English of some Turks.

I said that I'm not "Willing to" , not that I'm "done" for god sake ( weight the volume of each words )!. Bitch please , the difference is noticable , I didn't said "exactly " that I was done with you, as I knew that you'll answer with some shittalk and I'll have to reply it a least ( I'm of course talking about the forum situation of a few days ago, just to remind you ) .
Whatever now as I'm not involved in strategus anymore ( since June 15, 2013, 10:56:44 pm )'  , because I decided to not give a single piece of my time for this garbage mode though, I am "DONE", with strategus. ( DONE = COMPLETE = FINISH / That's different than "NOT WILLING TO" ) . Now use your altered brain substance , and make a last effort to understand this, as it is the LAST , piece of my time I dare wasting at answering you. ( rather trying to make you understand something and the difference between a few words, than answering actually as it seems also that you are not even able to understand the sense of some stylistic process btw)

Enjoy your hectic adventure in strat.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 06:41:30 am by Zaalback »

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2013, 06:39:15 pm »
+2
Might have been easier if you had let kinngrimm carry on doing all the hard strat work for you, think he actually enjoyed it to a point.
Turtles

Offline Chris_the_Animal

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 17, 2013, 06:40:47 pm »
Might have been easier if you had let kinngrimm carry on doing all the hard strat work for you, think he actually enjoyed it to a point.

It was an awesome Experience for everyone of us. Without these I would not have had that much respect for all the others.
Bros never die!