Author Topic: [BAN] PandaReno, Snowwi & Fire_Lord  (Read 707 times)

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • pronouns: Nick/her
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
[BAN] PandaReno, Snowwi & Fire_Lord
« on: May 02, 2011, 08:42:40 pm »
A couple of hours ago on EU2, there were 4 (yes I know, only 3 listed but explain why in a sec), idiots, is all I can really call them.  I kindly request they are given a couple of days off to lose some of their trollness.

It all started with PandaReno, who is the hero of this story.  He started off by TKing everybodys horses at first, and was pollbanned and asked in chat to stop this enough times to know he was starting to get on our nerves...Then he makes a couple of Tks, but this goes a little un-noticed as we're all in battle by now.  Next round, we re-spawn and he's throwing axes at my and some Druzinha guys horses, and I run him over (which unfortunately Tk's him) and I wrote "not sorry" in chat, cos lets face it, he's being an ass. 

Then we get more ban-polls against him by half the bloody team and I see a pattern starting - Snowwi, Fire_Lord and Onlinewarrior (all had same banner as PandaReno too, derp) keep backing him with "2", and telling people "he's new", "he's done nothing wrong" etc etc

New?? lol, Panda guy is using my Elegant Poleaxe he looted so he's obviously played enough to be a decent level *sigh*

So then I thought fuck it, next round if they continue i'll see if I can get any screens or vid, so I fired up Fraps and got my ctrl-insert postion ready and got this action:

Tking of my horse, then me (PandReno and Snowwi combined, you can see Fire_Lord coming in on his horse to help but it's too late, i'm dead).  Making ban poll against me with no reason, then spamming the chat with "1" (all 3 of them and the 4th idiot, Onlinewarrior, who I don't have enough against for a ban request).  This poll happened a minute later while I was writing a message lol.

I then believe they went on to TK and attack various people inc. Shootmoar_the_Longbowman, and I don't have a screen, but I know Panda was on -3 at one point, on a flat map where suicide is not possible.

It would be cool if an admin can get up the log of events, to see how many people polled to ban/kick this dude and all the BS they were spouting in chat etc.

(click to show/hide)
Ignore my clan-mate Butan writing "1", it's obviously a joke ^^

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 09:06:22 pm by polkafranzi »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

2024: selling my thirty odd +3 items for rl money, don't think i need them anymore tbh. pm me

Offline ToxicKilla

• Knight
  • Renown: 79
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • For England, and Saint George!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Killmoar_the_Lone_Knight
  • IRC nick: ToxicKilla
Re: [BAN] PandaReno, Snowwi & Fire_Lord
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2011, 09:01:09 pm »
I rofl'd. What a bunch of d*cks. I can confirm they team killed Phil and various others. They even tried to get me (Shootmoar) but I blocked all his hits (about 10) and then we got killed by the other team.
Edit: lol, Butan.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 09:02:28 pm by ToxicKilla »

Offline Dom.Miguel

• Knight
  • Renown: 33
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
  • Audaces Fortuna Juvat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguards
  • Game nicks: Dom_Miguel, Telescopica, Jotunn and many others...
  • IRC nick: Dom.Miguel
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2011, 01:48:33 am »
I was there to! they are slow special children
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Khorin

Offline Punisher

• Baron
  • Renown: 127
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Punisher
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2011, 01:03:36 pm »
According to this evidence and the logs, PandaReno, Snowwi and Fire_Lord are awarded 3 days of ban. Onlinewarrior gets away with a warning, except some trolling he didn't do anything.