Offline Spicules

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Hmm...
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2013, 05:19:55 pm »
FYI, if you exploit the bug of joining the server after being banned, you risk getting a global ban for longer duration than your original ban was for.

Well, I didn't know that was thing - the guys I was playing with seemed amused by my ineffectual char.  Just figured that if you're going to be banning people to make the game better, it should actually work.

Offline Spicules

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2013, 05:25:42 pm »
How different is "your girlfriend having a food poisoning" to "your girlfriend being abducted by aliens"?

Neither can be proven in here so why mention it at all.  Do you understand now?

Haha, I like how you're all just accusing me of lying so you don't have to deal with the thought that you consider this game's rules as more important than everything else in your lives.  My main point was that your banning system was flawed, and broken systems tend to cause more harm than help.  Living in the US, I know all about that :p

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2013, 05:27:52 pm »
+1
Haha, I like how you're all just accusing me of lying so you don't have to deal with the thought that you consider this game's rules as more important than everything else in your lives.  My main point was that your banning system was flawed, and broken systems tend to cause more harm than help.  Living in the US, I know all about that :p

So what exactly are you trying to achieve with this thread if I may ask? Shortening your ban?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

There is no sight in my third eye

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2013, 05:34:34 pm »
+2
You... still miss the point. Okay, full-on blunt mode - you are being made fun of, because IT IS IRRELEVANT.

Offline Spicules

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2013, 05:38:24 pm »
I suppose it would be nice, as I get pretty bored doing mindless computer work.  But I like your game, and I was pointing out if you ban people's equipment and xp but leave them with a lvl 1, the results are counterproductive.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2013, 05:40:21 pm »
+1
If you get banned, you are banned, you can't join any server in that group.

The lvl1 part was obviously some bug. Maybe some problem with Taleworlds key servers.

Offline Grumbs

• طالبان
  • King
  • Renown: 1170
  • Infamy: 617
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2013, 05:44:44 pm »
+2
Its unfortunate if you get banned for a genuine real life emergency, but you should understand that the rule is there for people that leach XP and gold by going AFK during a round. It unbalances the teams and wastes people's time. I will assume your GF was puking, but for every genuine excuse there will be thousands of BS ones and they all will be treated the same

The thing about being able to rejoin with a lvl1 char is unimportant. You should get the fact that you aren't supposed to be able to play for a while and wait out the ban
If you have ranged troubles use this:

Offline Spicules

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2013, 05:50:16 pm »
You... still miss the point. Okay, full-on blunt mode - you are being made fun of, because IT IS IRRELEVANT.

It seemed quite relevant to me at the time.  And ptx, if you always ignore and make fun of situations where you're ignorant of the facts, especially when other people are significantly concerned about the situation, then they're going to think you're immature.

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2013, 05:50:33 pm »
I suppose it would be nice, as I get pretty bored doing mindless computer work.  But I like your game, and I was pointing out if you ban people's equipment and xp but leave them with a lvl 1, the results are counterproductive.
So you are talking about a bug that allows some people to join the server with lvl1 char when being banned? Why the vomiting story then? Could be true for all I know but there's no way to prove it so why tell it in the first place?

Couple days ban is short. Just take it as a warning, lesson or don't care about it. If it was an accident I'm sure you have nothing to worry about since you are not going to do the same thing again on purpose.

There is no sight in my third eye

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2013, 05:58:03 pm »
+2
It seemed quite relevant to me at the time.  And ptx, if you always ignore and make fun of situations where you're ignorant of the facts, especially when other people are significantly concerned about the situation, then they're going to think you're immature.
You were concerned cuz your girlfriend was vomiting?

Oh boy...
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Spicules

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2013, 06:04:17 pm »
So you are talking about a bug that allows some people to join the server with lvl1 char when being banned? Why the vomiting story then? Could be true for all I know but there's no way to prove it so why tell it in the first place?

Couple days ban is short. Just take it as a warning, lesson or don't care about it. If it was an accident I'm sure you have nothing to worry about since you are not going to do the same thing again on purpose.

Who actually plans to waste all their computer speed not playing a game (being afk), and then is an obsessive liar so they can defend not playing a game(being afk)?  If these are the people you normally hang out with, sorry for you.  Seriously, if I'm giving enough shits about this when I'm not even playing, why would I bother lying?  Especially if this is a lengthy ban, as I don't care enough to get into a game that I can only occationally play.  Both times I forgot to go spec when I was distracted which, quite frankly is usually alright after you die because of the autokick.  The first time I will admit have just been watching tv, though :p

Offline LordRichrich

• Count
  • Renown: 297
  • Infamy: 115
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2013, 06:10:58 pm »
She's pregnant.

Also, idk about you guys, but when my gfs around I don't play games. Ofc you might live with her, but just saying.

Also, you spend time with girls. Haha, such a bundle of sticks. Get your cootie jab.

Offline Spicules

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2013, 06:21:33 pm »
+2
She's pregnant.

Ha, I bet she wishes.  Yeah, we live together - you try spending all your time entertaining your gf, especially if she's determined to watch must-shit-tv (south park afficionados?).  And you can only have sex so much before she breaks, so I've found :p  But yeah, I was concerned because last time I had food poisoning I ended up getting 3L of fluid IVed into me because of all the vomiting.  Thinking back, it probably would have cost me less to chug sugar water and vomit a little bit more  :?

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2013, 06:26:50 pm »
+5
Spicules you seem a bit dense so I'll try to give you some tough love.

- no one believes you
- even if they did believe you it doesn't matter & won't get you unbanned any faster
- you would be more believable if this wasn't your second unban request for leeching in the past week
- post ban/unban requests here, stop posting these sorts of threads in the general discussion area

oh and stop leeching
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345

Offline LordRichrich

• Count
  • Renown: 297
  • Infamy: 115
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2013, 06:28:42 pm »
Spicules you seem a bit dense so I'll try to give you some tough love.

- no one believes you
- even if they did believe you it doesn't matter & won't get you unbanned any faster
- you would be more believable if this wasn't your second unban request for leeching in the past week
- post ban/unban requests here, stop posting these sorts of threads in the general discussion area

oh and stop leeching

I think you seem a bit dense :/
He's pointing out he was still able to re-join and is bringing this to the attention of the community incase it's exploitable.

Tl;dr, try reading his shit