Author Topic: Public/Community Relations  (Read 297 times)

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
Public/Community Relations
« on: April 22, 2013, 04:48:19 am »
+1
My suggestion is fairly simple. Get someone to be a sorta PR rep for the devs. That way you can focus on your new game or the mod or whatever the hell it is your working on and let somebody else handle things like community feedback and responding to strat issues. They wouldn't even necessarily be given details of things (like why something is broken) or know about actually designing video games, just be good at sifting through the forums and responding to issues that come up in a prompt manner. Even "I don't actually know but I'll see if the devs have anything on the matter" is a better response than we've been getting as of late.

Edit: apparently this already exists. I didn't know that because it isn't currently staffed. It should be. Things as of late have been rather disconnected.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 04:52:29 am by Sparvico »
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars