Author Topic: Remove night time  (Read 2017 times)

Offline Vermilion

• Count
  • Renown: 208
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Vermilion
  • IRC nick: Vermilion
Re: Remove night time
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2013, 11:07:46 pm »
Are you aware of the concept of time zones?

Yes.. Thanks for asking!

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2013, 11:42:19 pm »
+2
I personally am east coast and am fine with the times they picked... I also can see the point of everyone else.

Nighttime settings were made (as was pointed out) so NA/EU would stop ganking each-other in the wee hours. With the maps the way they are and people staying where they belong it is not really needed any longer and is causing more harm than good at this point.

Ohay
Leader of BS

Offline SHinOCk

• Earl
  • Renown: 369
  • Infamy: 58
  • Is that all you've got!?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 1%
  • Game nicks: Occitan_SHinOCk, Occitan_Baz, Derp_In_A_Can, Disease_Infested_Cum_Bucket, The_Long_Dick_Of_The_Law
  • IRC nick: SHinOCk
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2013, 12:11:56 am »
I personally am east coast and am fine with the times they picked... I also can see the point of everyone else.

Nighttime settings were made (as was pointed out) so NA/EU would stop ganking each-other in the wee hours. With the maps the way they are and people staying where they belong it is not really needed any longer and is causing more harm than good at this point.

Ohay

Bale Thank you for using your brain, that's why i like you(No sarcasm there). You don't fall into trash talking, falsely calling other people abuser and just being a whiny little bitch in general because everything isn't working to your liking and because of that, YOU are doing a GREAT job.

I do also understand both side but this is something we discussed and decided between the members because that's obviously how it should work for as long as there is a night time setting and we figured the window from 5pm to 11pm was still big enough for some massive exp i mean it is still a 6 hours window after all.
While you burn at the stake, i dance with the flames

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2013, 12:24:19 am »
+4
Bale Thank you for using your brain, that's why i like you(No sarcasm there). You don't fall into trash talking, falsely calling other people abuser and just being a whiny little bitch in general because everything isn't working to your liking and because of that, YOU are doing a GREAT job.

I do also understand both side but this is something we discussed and decided between the members because that's obviously how it should work for as long as there is a night time setting and we figured the window from 5pm to 11pm was still big enough for some massive exp i mean it is still a 6 hours window after all.

You just called Turbo a whiny little bitch and you wonder why people do not like you. Amazing.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2013, 12:25:28 am »
+2
I'm a pacific player, and between school and other real life bullshit I find my prime time to be about 3:00 PM - 9:00 PM (6:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST)

I don't really give two shits about night time, but it does worry me to see so much of the community deem it appropriate to essentially 'abuse' the night time setting for prime time (which is generally day time, not night time).  In the long run these changes probably won't effect me too much, but I'd like to see less of a blatant disregard towards the rest of the community.  This game is not all about you, we like to play at opportune times too.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline SHinOCk

• Earl
  • Renown: 369
  • Infamy: 58
  • Is that all you've got!?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 1%
  • Game nicks: Occitan_SHinOCk, Occitan_Baz, Derp_In_A_Can, Disease_Infested_Cum_Bucket, The_Long_Dick_Of_The_Law
  • IRC nick: SHinOCk
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2013, 12:40:17 am »
You just called Turbo a whiny little bitch and you wonder why people do not like you. Amazing.

Yes and now that you posted in here as well i will add you to the lot because you've had something up your butt about me for quite some time now and while i didn't hold you to it, you sure don't seem to be able to get over it.

It's always the same people making threads and complaining about every single things that they don't like, you guys are living in your own world upvoting each other and having the same general mind set. I sound like an asshole when i talk to one of you guys because I DO NOT CARE FOR YOUR KIND plain and simple, when i post on the forum it is directed toward the part of the community that is actually worth caring about, the part of the community that i wanna play with and hear about their input, the rational, logical people.

Your many opinions and your ways of always shitting on anyone you feel are not right is annoying and trollish and I'm sorry but i don't appreciate that kind of trolling So keep on hating me just as much as you want, i'm pretty confident i can live with a few trolls throwing me an insult here and there or quoting half the shit i say.

Make a nice campfire and sit around it with DICKBUTT, kesh, Turboflex and talk about how of a stupid piece of shit i am if it can make you feel better i won't hold any grudge for it
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 02:15:07 am by SHinOCk »
While you burn at the stake, i dance with the flames

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2013, 12:47:59 am »

Funny, I would say shinock is pretty well liked by everyone in this game.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2013, 12:51:32 am »
+1

I like him but he basically said he loves me and wants my babies.. so /flex
Leader of BS

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2013, 12:52:29 am »
+2

Yes and now that you posted in here as well i will add you to the lot because you've had something up your butt about me for quite some time now and while i didn't hold you to it, you sure don't seem to be able to get over it.

It's always the same people making threads and complaining about every single things that they don't like, you guys are living in your own world upvoting each other and having the same general mind set. I sound like an asshole when i talk to one of you guys because I DO NOT CARE FOR YOUR KIND plain and simple, when i post on the forum it is directed toward the part of the community that is actually worth caring about, the part of the community that i wanna play with and hear about their input, the rational, logical people.

Your many opinions and your ways of always shitting on anyone you feel are not right is annoying and trollish and I'm sorry but i don't appreciate that kind of trolling So keep on hating me just as much as you want, i'm pretty confident i can live with a few trolls throwing me and insult here and there or quoting half the shit i say.

Make a nice campfire and sit around it with DICKBUTT, kesh, Turboflex and talk about how of a stupid piece of shit i am if it can make you feel better i won't hold any grudge for it

I think you are confusing me with somebody else. I have never publicly insulted you, nor would I use the level of language you seem to be tossing in my direction. What little issue I have with you is purely based around your treatment of me and my clanmates in CRPG. Also if you have a problem with people quoting what you say, perhaps you should reconsider what you say and how you say it, so as to not appear to be puerile.

Again I think you have a serious case of ms-identification here.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2013, 02:05:42 am »
+2
nightime should stay, it should however be a fixed time and it should be longer.
Turtles

Offline Turboflex

• Duke
  • Renown: 648
  • Infamy: 212
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2013, 05:28:46 am »
+1
I believe someone said you are also an east coaster, so what would you consider prime time to be?

7pm to midnight

maybe 6:30 but that's a bit early

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2013, 09:34:39 am »

Your many opinions and your ways of always shitting on anyone you feel are not right is annoying and trollish and I'm sorry but i don't appreciate that kind of trolling So keep on hating me just as much as you want, i'm pretty confident i can live with a few trolls throwing me an insult here and there or quoting half the shit i say.

Sperglord strikes again - doesnt even see how much his statements describe himself and defending his clan's viewpoint only to the exclusion of the rational intelligent discussion about the fact that nighttime settings affect everyone in the community in limiting available battles for everyone during primetime or forcing it to ridiculous timeslots like 6-7 am where most people cant get full rosters which hurts the fun f the game.

Seriously relit says one thing against you disagreeing with you and you insult him like you are some dumb hick from canada and assume he has had "something against you for a long time now" - sounds a bit like you are very overly concerned about what people think of you that you pay attention so much to how people behave you read into their actions things they didn't even think or feel.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline DUKE DICKBUTT

• Baron
  • Renown: 138
  • Infamy: 119
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2013, 09:48:34 am »
Shinock, unban me from Hosp TS so we hang out, drink Labatt blue and eat poutine like we used to.

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2013, 10:05:20 am »
+2
free spook
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2013, 12:01:15 pm »
+3
I've always thought that night time should just be server set.

Base it of something central in Europe like Poland and use CST in the US and make the cut off for battles 11:00PM. Most of us have jobs and so forth and it does suck total balls to caught in a fight, especially a major one that you can't attend because it will conflict with RL.

I don't believe that Arrowain is being unresonable. I think the times that Occitan have set are fine, you can still get a couple of battles in with out a lot of difficulty, they will just be earlier in the day.

In the end there is no perfect time for everyone.

Another idea might be limiting City Assults to Friday night but completely removing the times so that you can assult a city with 25,000 men and just have a mega insane 10 hour battle :D REMEMBER THE GLORY DAYS! REMEMBER THEM! When sieges were a test of mental endurance, and pee breaks had to be rostered!
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(