Author Topic: Kingdom of DuPrix  (Read 2616 times)

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
Re: Kingdom of DuPrix
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2013, 07:08:36 am »
2) Goodluck
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2013, 08:28:23 pm »
The Frisian Freedom gave DuPrix the fief of New Ada Kulun for three reasons:

1.) We didn't want the fief. It's strategically pointless to us.
2.) We didn't want to just give the fief back up to Hospitaller. They don't deserve it with the half-assed commitment to Strategus they displayed.
3.) We always are trying to encourage more factions to play on Strategus. Giving one a fief is a great way to start. It certainly worked for Frisia after we acquired a fief.

It appears Occitan/Hospitaller have no intent of taking this fief, but if they did we would consider the Kingdom of DuPrix a protectorate and would re-acquire the fief for them.

a bit weird i see 3 army rigth next to the duprix kingdom are you guys planning on attacking your own protectora ?
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2013, 08:40:20 pm »
a bit weird i see 3 army rigth next to the duprix kingdom are you guys planning on attacking your own protectora ?

A bit weird, I see you transferred New Dashbigha to him.  Are you guys planning on pulling out already?

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2013, 08:41:13 pm »
Edited out
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2013, 08:44:14 pm »
+6

We were going to attack the Occitan village of Dashbigha. But you traded it to DuPrix a scant 4 hours before we were going to launch our attack. Well played.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2013, 08:55:10 pm »
+1
The Kingdom of DuPrix has actually already decided to trade the fief for another in a slightly more agreeable climate.

Lol, dumb.  Lose a good fief isolated from the war and take a fief under constant attack and about to be attacked as soon as you get it.  Well-played sir, well-played.  Still amazed occitan can find people weak enough in the head to accept their twisted deals where they just screw you over.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2013, 09:12:56 pm »
While we are forever in the debt of Frisia for giving us the fief The Kingdom of DuPrix has actually already decided to trade the fief for another in a slightly more agreeable climate. I'm not really a fan of the current scenery. We sincerely appreciate the support from the Frisians and if we are attacked we will accept support from anyone who offers (except kesh), but Hospitaller and Occitan negotiated in good faith for the fief trade and we have decided to accept.

well accoriding to what duprix said! i think you guys (fildfdkafn coalition) are blind or either retard!

We were going to attack the Occitan village of Dashbigha. But you traded it to DuPrix a scant 4 hours before we were going to launch our attack. Well played.
well kingdom of duprix called they were exchanging their fief if you havent notice but since the village was engage already we could not transfer the fief over after a beautyful slaugther battle we were able to end up the transaction!

A bit weird, I see you transferred New Dashbigha to him.  Are you guys planning on pulling out already?

come over dusturil or tulga we waiting on you to keep murdering fcc troop will be my pleasure! We will Rename the village to MurderFCC troops

Lol, dumb.  Lose a good fief isolated from the war and take a fief under constant attack and about to be attacked as soon as you get it.  Well-played sir, well-played.  Still amazed occitan can find people weak enough in the head to accept their twisted deals where they just screw you over.

i can say the same about people who keep merging with you guys being week head! gf kesh you got outplayed!

ps: do they have to worry about their own protectora ???
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 09:26:15 pm by arowaine »
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2013, 09:58:54 pm »

i can say the same about people who keep merging with you guys being week head! gf kesh you got outplayed!

Says the guy who attacked frisians even as they were starting to merc for you in mass for your battles.  2nd time you pissed away a chance at them as potential great allies, keep making stupid choices for your faction it helps us out a lot and also keep forgetting to ever attack FCC despite spouting constantly how much you hate us, of course that could be the only cowardly smart thing you've done since we do out-perform you in battle and on strat  (just in case you didnt pick this up - this is me goading you to do something stupid and get annihilated by trying to attack us instead of getting cocky about doing well as defenders with better gear (
(click to show/hide)
).
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 10:04:31 pm by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2013, 10:22:14 pm »
+4
Way to abuse night time settings, Occitan. You knew we wouldn't attack during the night even though we had an army right next to the fief, so you used that time to hand the fief over to someone else so you could avoid our attacks on the village. Pretty lame, dudes; especially right after all this dramatic business about your night times. I'll be back to talk more about this later and provide Frisia's view point.

Offline Jack1

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2013, 10:35:29 pm »
+2
Y'all ugly, especially daruvian

Oh
Back on topic,
When exactly is Occitan planning on attacking a walled feif?
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 10:38:39 pm by Risen_Jack »

Offline Aderyn

• Earl
  • Renown: 365
  • Infamy: 243
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Aderyn
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2013, 11:02:10 pm »
+1
Y'all ugly, especially daruvian

Oh
Back on topic,
When exactly is Occitan planning on attacking a walled feif?

when are fimbulvetr planning on attacking a walled fief? :P
Can't spell manslaughter without laughter.

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2013, 11:26:53 pm »
+3
when are fimbulvetr planning on attacking a walled fief? :P

When we get a opportunity to, we will. Its not like we are against that sort of thing, we took Malayurg castle pretty easily last war.

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2013, 11:57:32 pm »
To be clear, this fief trade was planned before Occitan even acquired new dashbiga. In fact, if I hadn't been so slow in getting down there fimbulvetr wouldn't have had time for the first attack. Furthermore, we traded the fief precisely because it is in the middle of a war zone. We are a neutral party, and conflict begets profit. It is better situated for trading with certain places we would like to trade with, that is really the only reason we agreed to the deal. If anyone really wants to waste their troops and gear on our little fief I am quite sure they will find the experience distasteful.

Dear Frisia, if you had made me not trading the fief of New Ada Kulun to hospitaller part of the deal when you gave it to me I would not have. I hope this does not overly besmirch a otherwise good relationship between us, but you must understand that just as you did what was in your best interests by giving me Ada kulun I have done what is in my best interests by trading it off.

Edit: also, I actually reached the fief before zan did, so they could have transferred it to me before you had a chance to attack it, but they did not. Mostly because they were all asleep, which makes sense, it was during their night-time after all.

« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 12:01:06 am by Sparvico »
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline Jack1

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2013, 12:36:50 am »
Aderyn, beating me in a mental debate is like lifting your finger and claiming victory. I ain't dat smert ur get et?

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2013, 12:37:48 am »
+1
But ya sure are purty