Author Topic: Ban Request on "JakeTheGreatHunter", "HankThompson", "Beanslegend"  (Read 347 times)

Offline Stormtrooper

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Hello.

Earlier this evening I was playing on NA1 and was sitting at spawn for about 12 seconds. I was hit by someone named "HankThompson", and then was later killed by him later in the round. I believe it was intentional. However... Later in the evening, he hits me again, and again. He kills me once or twice. I then notice someone in chat named "JakeTheGreatHunter" defending him, saying he was a hero, and other funny stuff. I didn't really think much of it until they BOTH starting attacking me. Obviously, I started spamming dat report button. I kicked Jake, however he came back and then a third one joined in, calling me a rat. They then started to kill me over and over, as well as teamwound a whole bunch. I don't think I really did do anything to "entice" them. I will admit that in the first round I followed around Hank after he hit me as I was a little curious as to what happened

And yes, I was spamming the screenshot button.

http://imgur.com/a/ovzzP#2

I have a few more screenshots if need be but I'm not sure if they are worth showing.

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
Re: Ban Request on "JakeTheGreatHunter", "HankThompson", "Beanslegend"
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2013, 07:09:00 am »
Fun Fun team killing

24h ban for all of them
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars