Author Topic: Nerf kicks  (Read 586 times)

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
Nerf kicks
« on: April 14, 2013, 01:06:32 pm »
I dont get what the hell was wrong with the nativekick, why not just use that, but now its near close to bullshit in EU3. There are no patiently calculated kicks anymore. Now theres just doing the Can-Can and hoping for the best.

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
Re: Nerf kicks
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2013, 01:12:33 pm »
I dont get what the hell was wrong with the nativekick, why not just use that, but now its near close to bullshit in EU3. There are no patiently calculated kicks anymore. Now theres just doing the Can-Can and hoping for the best.

Previously there was close to no risk with a kick, being able to block while doing so. Now they're easier to hit, but they're quite risky as well, since they removed blocking while kicking. Haven't really seen how much further you can kick, and with how much turning, so can't really comment on the change, if it buffed or nerfed kicks.
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2013, 01:13:31 pm »
It isnt updated on EU3 afaik, so you can still block while kicking there. On eu1 though its more risky.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2013, 01:23:53 pm »
EU 1 is fine. When you fall to a kick there. It probably was calculated. EU3 kicks.....those....um I swear are worse than nativekicks. As in there isnt even a 0,5second delay. You can instantly block after a kick. Players dont even give a single fuck anymore and just spam it every 2 seconds. Thats why I sorta stopped dueling recently aswell. The only time its dangerous there is when the kickspammers are fighting agiwhores, cause atleast they stop moving for a sec when they kick, wheres a agiwhore runs behind em and slashes em. Not agiwhores however are gonna have to deal with it.

Offline ROHYPNOL

• Earl
  • Renown: 361
  • Infamy: 127
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Poor Washing Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2013, 05:24:33 pm »
Yes update this on eu3 and na3 both, I agree with this guy saying the skey spam kickers have 0 risk haha
Quote from: Jeade
you're rough around the edges.
This is the reason people don't like you if anyone ever did.

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2013, 05:53:52 pm »
EU 1 is fine. When you fall to a kick there. It probably was calculated. EU3 kicks.....those....um I swear are worse than nativekicks. As in there isnt even a 0,5second delay. You can instantly block after a kick. Players dont even give a single fuck anymore and just spam it every 2 seconds. Thats why I sorta stopped dueling recently aswell. The only time its dangerous there is when the kickspammers are fighting agiwhores, cause atleast they stop moving for a sec when they kick, wheres a agiwhore runs behind em and slashes em. Not agiwhores however are gonna have to deal with it.

If you fight someone who kicks a lot use your stab.  Blocking down had a delay after kicking sometimes.

But otherwise yeah it's fixed in other servers where you leave yourself open if you miss a kick.
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345

Offline Sultan Eren

• Count
  • Renown: 217
  • Infamy: 113
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercs
  • Game nicks: Sultan Eren
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2013, 06:15:05 pm »
I think it should be as it is in native.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2013, 09:32:57 pm »
Im sorta suprised that people are cool with this. EU3 is a kickspamville. But favk it. If people are cool with it, who am I to judge.....

Offline Shemaforash

• Duke
  • Renown: 533
  • Infamy: 169
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Shemaforash
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2013, 09:38:50 pm »
If you fight someone who kicks a lot use your stab.  Blocking down had a delay after kicking sometimes.

But otherwise yeah it's fixed in other servers where you leave yourself open if you miss a kick.

That works against everyone below 50 ping, if you have above 50 ping you can block it
You should be punished for having a shitty attitude.

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2013, 09:48:17 pm »
That works against everyone below 50 ping, if you have above 50 ping you can block it

I had 65 ping on nditions and tested that with Lezard. There is a small time window you're vulnerable to stabs, and if what you say about the high pingers is true, it's got to be higher than what I have. :wink:
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.