Author Topic: hoplite needs a serious nerf  (Read 10439 times)

Offline Konrax

• Count
  • Renown: 281
  • Infamy: 107
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Konrax of Chaos
Re: hoplite needs a serious nerf
« Reply #135 on: May 06, 2013, 11:59:06 pm »
It's him being shit, I probably use the 1h stab a lot more than 99% of the other players.

I guess me playing 18 generations using primarily 1h stab weapons means I have no authority in this field.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #136 on: May 07, 2013, 12:01:30 am »
+1
I guess me playing 18 generations using primarily 1h stab weapons means I have no authority in this field.
That means you've probably used the 1h stab more than me, but it is still just you being shit.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
« Reply #137 on: May 07, 2013, 12:32:49 am »
We are both within stab range, then prepare to stab at the same time, then I die because their stab fired first. (Not a failed chamber attempt)

Either you're seeing wrong (he started a little bit before you) or he places his arm so his attack will hit earlier in the animation than you do, but still not early enough to glance.
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.