Author Topic: DO THE RIGHT THING GHUYZ  (Read 5521 times)

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
Re: DO THE RIGHT THING GHUYZ
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2013, 08:42:49 am »
+2
I'm a little confused, but.. Is the idea that the ts screenshot is a single shot? Because they are absolutely two edited shots. None of the names in the chat are even in the channel, if they're arranged alphabetically. Unless Huseby was in a different channel, looking at chat from a different channel... Still confused

^

Huseby is trying to create NA drama by outright lying.  I'm just impressed he saved screenshots of daruvian asking to get in a battle when he was level 33 months ago (are you a little obsessed with daruvian?)
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Tom Cruise

• Duke
  • Renown: 685
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
  • All I do is shitpost anymore in this game.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tom_Cruise_Dota_Fanatic
  • IRC nick: Tom_Cruise
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2013, 08:53:17 am »
+2
And too clear things up here I'm not butthurt about anything here. I wasnt there for the battle because I had family matters that came up. So I gave the command to sauce and he said he got it but I guess he didnt. So before the battle I got some mercs and gave Kesh command, then went back to my personal business. Once I got back the first thing I was told was all of this stuff about Kesh. I thought it weird because I didnt see why Kesh would do this, was kind of random. Then I got more evidence such as this image. So I talked to Kesh about it in my ts and somewhat cleared things out. Then he told me to come to Frisia ts to clear things up, such as Duruvian being a little nerd and using his name of Keshian and yadayadayada, but we cleared things up more in that ts.

I refuse to take a side here because I love my Remnant clanmates and Kesh is my boy too. And Ive always stoop up for him, fought for him, and just talked to him about whatever. Im friendly with everyone in FCC. Not only that, but I just dont want to get involved with all of this stupid drama. So whether it is photoshoped or not I dont really care.

In summary:
(click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 09:06:35 am by mmason94 »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2013, 09:07:15 am »
+1
dis thread be dum

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2013, 09:10:57 am »
+1
I believe mae, because she's cooler than most of you, and seriously, you guys are try hard propagandist neckbeards. Otherwise, it doesn't take long to retire from 33 and get to 25.

Edit: Woops, sorry, I forgot to mention you guys are try hard dirty no goodian propagandist neckbeards,

Offline DUKE DICKBUTT

• Baron
  • Renown: 138
  • Infamy: 119
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2013, 11:19:59 am »
+1
Mae, do you even lift?

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2013, 01:55:16 pm »
+3
Wat be dis?

Mae be ma gurl, Kesh be ma boy and whoever fabricated this scheme be ma biatch.

P.s.: I said not to fuck things up while I'm gone, nerds  :?
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2013, 03:59:05 pm »
+2
When I saw the title of this topic I though it would be something like : DO THE RIGHT THING GHUYZ and start spending your (EU) troops

I'm so jelly of NA strat battles and drama  :rolleyes: we want some too  :cry:

ps:
(click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 04:11:14 pm by Butan »

Offline Rainbow

• Count
  • Renown: 167
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2013, 04:02:07 pm »
+2
Where do you get off thinking war is fair?  I have been wanting peace for a long time but everytime i log on it is nothing but killing over and over and over again.  It has even gone so far as to include a virgin being ravaged.  These are sick times we are living in my friend.

Offline DUKE DICKBUTT

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2013, 04:48:23 pm »
+1
Also, what's fairly interesting is Mae made this thread to bitch and moan because Kesh may supposedly lead a battle against Remnant yet merced for Remnant.  However, you will notice she is in the Semen Storm faction in Strategus, not Remnant.  We had a merc contract with Remnant before, until they imploded.  Then Mae always merced against us for Semen Storm and I think even for Occitan a bunch of times.

Interesting

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2013, 04:51:46 pm »
+3
Also, what's fairly interesting is Mae made this thread to bitch and moan because Kesh may supposedly lead a battle against Remnant yet merced for Remnant.  However, you will notice she is in the Semen Storm faction in Strategus, not Remnant.  We had a merc contract with Remnant before, until they imploded.  Then Mae always merced against us for Semen Storm and I think even for Occitan a bunch of times.

Interesting

You are forgetting that Mae is Kesh. I have screenshots to prove it.
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline DUKE DICKBUTT

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2013, 04:55:53 pm »
+1
You are forgetting that Mae is Kesh. I have screenshots to prove it.

I'm Kalam.

Offline Mae.

• Duke
  • Renown: 516
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
  • :3
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnant
  • Game nicks: mae
« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2013, 06:17:49 pm »
+1
I told you I was kesh like a year ago, thought you guys liked the twilight zone.

Edit: Oh yeah murder (dickbutt.. lol).. forgot to mention, FCC and Remnant were not "allies" which is why it was no big deal when over half of them merc'd for tkov during that whole dispute before, member dat? Pretty sure most clans these days are free merc policies anyways, which is how i believe it should be or clans get completely shit on just because they didnt care bear it up enough.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 06:24:25 pm by maeday »

Offline DUKE DICKBUTT

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2013, 06:37:30 pm »
+1
I told you I was kesh like a year ago, thought you guys liked the twilight zone.

Edit: Oh yeah dickbutt... forgot to mention, FCC and Remnant were not "allies" which is why it was no big deal when over half of them merc'd for tkov during that whole dispute before, member dat? Pretty sure most clans these days are free merc policies anyways, which is how i believe it should be or clans get completely shit on just because they didnt care bear it up enough.

So if Kesh had commanded the battle against you would it have been any different?

Kesh is a friend of Remnant, or so thought....
Mae is a friend of FCC, or so thought...

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2013, 06:42:44 pm »
I'm a little confused, but.. Is the idea that the ts screenshot is a single shot? Because they are absolutely two edited shots. None of the names in the chat are even in the channel, if they're arranged alphabetically. Unless Huseby was in a different channel, looking at chat from a different channel... Still confused

Not trying to stir up any drama, and I'm certainly not a teamspeak grand master, but I'm pretty sure if you look at the screenshot, it shows the time differences.  Everything above the ***End of chat history is from some other time when I was in that teamspeak (no clue when).  I wasn't in there channel at 5:46pm Central time...you can see when I joined at 8:44pm (after the battle had already started).  I didn't splice any pictures together, I just took a screenshot of what was on my screen...conspiracy theorists  :rolleyes:

Not trying to stir up drama, just sent some info to someone and it apparently went public.  Diplomacy, I'm playing it.

Side note, it is kind of odd that they hid the channel from view after the battle was under way, were they worried about spies or something else?
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2013, 06:51:06 pm »
+2
Edit: Oh yeah murder (dickbutt.. lol).. forgot to mention, FCC and Remnant were not "allies" which is why it was no big deal when over half of them merc'd for tkov during that whole dispute before, member dat?

say what

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesparticipated#!?page=battledetail&id=1812 100% fcc for remnant

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesparticipated#!?page=battledetail&id=1836  Bear IRL was SS at the time so still 100% FCC for remnant

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesparticipated#!?page=battledetail&id=3254

just three I could find quick where we have signed for you pretty much 100%. I am certain kesh could find more. He or one of his many alts never miss a fight. So we have been extremely loyal even when it was against our best interest at times. Same with partyboy and his troubles.
Leader of BS