Author Topic: WHY AM I BANNED  (Read 654 times)

Offline Vencel_

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
WHY AM I BANNED
« on: April 12, 2013, 07:06:58 am »
this is absolute bullshit im banned on all servers

i got banned from siege and battle because i was leeching what the fuck does that even mean

for fuicks sake..  ALL SERVERS TOO

ARE U FUCKING MAD?

Offline Krynist

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 1
    • View Profile
Re: WHY AM I BANNED
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2013, 07:12:04 am »
I'm not an admin, and I don't know why, but it could have something to do with http://forum.meleegaming.com/na-(official)/betty_the_looter/

If you truly are new, which is doubtful, this is not the way to go about learning

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2013, 07:12:14 am »
halo halo, First Calm down and go read this
http://forum.meleegaming.com/announcements/official-server-rules/

(click to show/hide)

When you get banned on a NA offical server you are banned on all NA offical servers, because that how the serverbox works.
Ill inform  Spanish for you to lessen the time (it's a 24h ban btw)

Editing this in
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 07:39:10 am by Muki »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline Vencel_

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2013, 07:21:37 am »
I swear to god.. i downloaded the mod today;...

i dont know what the hell to do on it

i registered myself as beautiful betty
couldnt log in as it

so in game i requested pasword but it gave me the username Vencel_
will not log me in with the beautiful name !

Offline Vencel_

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2013, 08:12:57 am »
http://forum.meleegaming.com/na-%28official%29/betty_the_looter/

it seems ive been set up

i was friendly with  a guy called gondor on youtube he made videos of him tking somebody with a betty regiment

we became friendly on steam

we swapped warband keys because i wasnt banned on the main gk siege, but i wanted to go on to the POM and KOA servers but i couldnt get on i do not know why

it seems he used this 2 years ago on this mod, i had no idea about it

that explains why when i registered betty the beautiful it wouldnt let me log into the website with that name no matter what

i do apologise, and i hope i can be unbanned

now i have a question WHAT IS LEECHING..

and why was i kicked just for standing still

i play nw and wfas and warband multiplayers ive never ever been kicked from a server for simply not doing anything

tking yes but not not doing anything

and also how do i get good uniform

thanks

Offline Spanish

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 2h Cav Star of the year award winner.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The official Drama Llama of Knights_Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Spaniard, BowPersona, Span
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2013, 08:19:25 am »
Yeah I banned you for leeching/trolling the server. You came into siege and started leeching as in doing nothing to help your team or even making an attempt, you were warned by me to help your team. You ignored it and I kicked you from the server, then you came back awhile later and started doing the exact same thing standing still with a torch and occasionally trolling nearby players by blocking their path until they would team kill you. I handled them accordingly but by this point I had already warned you several times to stop leeching and trolling the server and went to ban you for it but you decided to try and avoid the ban by leaving the server. So I banned you over the site then went to DTV to kick you so the ban would go into effect.

If you downloaded the Mod today you should of taken a look at the server rules in the announcement section of the forums. I suggest you go look at that and come back here and post but I have doubts to your newness to this mod.

Edit: Actually that post helped a lot thanks Vencel for making it clear you are not a new player and have already been banned for leeching. This ban is going to stick for the term it was designated.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 08:24:03 am by Spanish »
My horse is named pebbles and we like to try.

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2013, 08:21:10 am »
now i have a question WHAT IS LEECHING..
and why was i kicked just for standing still
i play nw and wfas and warband multiplayers ive never ever been kicked from a server for simply not doing anything
tking yes but not not doing anything
and also how do i get good uniform
thanks

No leeching

OK: Being a bad player and getting no kills
    NOT OK: Standing around away from keyboard. If you're away, switch to spectator mode
    NOT OK: Running around without no weapon. Not contributing is leeching, naked runners don't contribute. This point does not apply to Rageball, as long as you are actually playing the game.

Leeching means your not contributing to the team; at first this sounds strange "like if I'm a level one does that mean I'm not contributing?" There are ways for a level one to contribute like body blocking enemies or just being there in the battle and atempting to fight since the enemy would have to block your attacks.

Not sure what you mean by uniform? You mean gear? go to this part of the site http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=equipshop

Also Go read the Server Rules link I posted since you did not read it

Edit:
Edit: Actually that post helped a lot thanks Vencel for making it clear you are not a new player and have already been banned for leeching. This ban is going to stick for the term it was designated.

Locking Thread
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 08:26:07 am by Muki »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars