Author Topic: Noble Disciples strike at the heart of Free Trading Conglomerate  (Read 5535 times)

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
Re: Noble Disciples strike at the heart of Free Trading Conglomerate
« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2013, 12:30:11 pm »
+1
Proverbs 26: 25-26
Though their speech is charming, do not believe them, for seven abominations fill their hearts. Their malice may be concealed by deception, but their wickedness will be exposed in the assembly.
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2013, 12:36:29 pm »
+4
Deuteronomy 25:11-12

If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity.

The Bible is weird.
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #47 on: April 19, 2013, 01:14:45 pm »
+3
It seems like Remnant has dissolved into FCC vassals. A coward's fate for a once mighty faction. We now know who our true enemies are. This wretched  gang of five will accept the lord into their hearts or forever suffer eternal damnation. And, while Remnant runs home to suckle upon on the teat of their false lord, Tismirr will continue to stand a shining beacon of hope!

The Terror Rises
Leader of BS

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #48 on: April 19, 2013, 05:51:35 pm »
+3
Very well Mike, you will see that these "friends" you describe pull on your strings to use you and reap all the benefits of a servant's loyalty to his master. You may as well have thrown down your weapons and conceded defeat, but turning to foul men? You are not the formidable foe I once took you as.

Proverbs 25:19 Like a bad tooth or a lame foot is reliance on the unfaithful in times of trouble.

God have mercy on your soul.

It is a bitterness I hear in your voice that can only stem from having chosen unrighteous friends before. I pray for you that you will find forgiveness in your heart and do not let darkness guide your ways.

Repent, I say, repent and find back your way into the light of the Lord!

Psalms 23:4
Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

(click to show/hide)
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 20, 2013, 12:38:02 am »
+3
Revelations 14:9-11
A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: “If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives its mark on their forehead or on their hand, they, too, will drink the wine of God’s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. They will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment will rise for ever and ever. There will be no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and its image, or for anyone who receives the mark of its name.”
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
« Reply #50 on: April 20, 2013, 03:45:59 pm »
+1
The Terror Rises

what the fuck man we aren't salacious crumb, let alone have the privilege to be on the Tundra Barge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-Y6YfDBmh8

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 20, 2013, 04:22:21 pm »
I have apparently missed something judging by the picture. What you're saying is TKOV, MB, FCC, and Remnant are all one mega alliance? Just when I thought VE couldn't hug any more butts, they do.

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 21, 2013, 01:27:29 pm »
On behalf of our Lord and Savior I call all true disciples to the defense of Nova Tismirr. These Holy Guard are false prophets, thy will lead you to Satan. Repent your sins and fight for what is right in the eyes of The Lord!

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesupcoming#!?page=battledetail&id=3370

Offline fosr

• Knight
  • Renown: 52
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
  • Eucliwood Hellscythe
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 21, 2013, 02:08:34 pm »
+1
Forgot to tell you, these troops weapon configuration is very suitable for Siege / Defend, they are easy to use in narrow space...
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 02:11:40 pm by fosr »

Offline Penguin

• Duke
  • Renown: 670
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player
  • JesusChrist
    • View Profile
  • Faction: [A]rrows Incoming!
  • Game nicks: [Y]Retreat!
« Reply #54 on: April 23, 2013, 07:28:35 am »
+4
Days pass and there is no sign of Remnant. The lands outside Tismirr, days earlier a cacophony of the dying and carnage of war, stand eerily silent. Inside the last fortress of the Remnant empire, the population starves under the new leadership of FCC. The peaceful trader realizes the extent of their losses and extends the olive branch, but does not ask for your hatred of the good and righteous to end, nor suspects it's the last bout with Remnant. It's clear that the occupation of Tismirr is firmly established, and never were any battles intended to be against Remnant;So for your people's sake, and for the sake of the real war that must be brought to the very doorstep of Froyo, the dark wizard, we ask that you live to fight another day and postpone this meaningless conflict.
"As you gaze upon the cross, and long for conformity to him, be not weary or fearful because you cannot express in words what you seek. Ask him to plant the cross in your heart. Believe in him, the crucified and now living one, to dwell within you, and breathe his own mind there."

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
« Reply #55 on: April 23, 2013, 08:46:48 am »
Days pass and there is no sign of Remnant. The lands outside Tismirr, days earlier a cacophony of the dying and carnage of war, stand eerily silent. Inside the last fortress of the Remnant empire, the population starves under the new leadership of FCC. The peaceful trader realizes the extent of their losses and extends the olive branch, but does not ask for your hatred of the good and righteous to end, nor suspects it's the last bout with Remnant. It's clear that the occupation of Tismirr is firmly established, and never were any battles intended to be against Remnant;So for your people's sake, and for the sake of the real war that must be brought to the very doorstep of Froyo, the dark wizard, we ask that you live to fight another day and postpone this meaningless conflict.

More like Peasants and their like have real life things to perform, while you buy gold from the Chinese and everyone else to support your falsehoods. You don't even have an established group of disciples. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if you paid people to be them, like you did for your army, and your gear, and your mercs. I really think you should change your name to Joseph Smith.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD

Offline fosr

• Knight
  • Renown: 52
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
  • Eucliwood Hellscythe
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 23, 2013, 01:00:05 pm »
+1
More like Peasants and their like have real life things to perform, while you buy gold from the Chinese and everyone else to support your falsehoods. You don't even have an established group of disciples. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if you paid people to be them, like you did for your army, and your gear, and your mercs. I really think you should change your name to Joseph Smith.

I think you are racial discrimination.

I just not time to maintain their, so sale...
I am glad to see that they can be good used.

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 23, 2013, 03:14:01 pm »
Jesus, though he does have disciples, for I am one, does not actually need them. Cause he's, ya know, Jesus.

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 23, 2013, 03:19:41 pm »
+2
I'm going to deny Jesus three times before my cock crows. Gross.
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.