Author Topic: Noble Disciples strike at the heart of Free Trading Conglomerate  (Read 5116 times)

Offline Penguin

• Duke
  • Renown: 670
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player
  • JesusChrist
    • View Profile
  • Faction: [A]rrows Incoming!
  • Game nicks: [Y]Retreat!
Re: Noble Disciples strike at the heart of Free Trading Conglomerate
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2013, 03:05:32 am »
+6
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Armies from the South come to join our cause. The men come from lands where the nights are warm and the harvest is plentiful. The few stationed at Tismirr welcome their southern brethren with open arms and partake in food and wine. Their leader seeks only coin, and the humble trader was in no position to argue, for perhaps the coming days would persuade the mercenaries that his cause is truly blessed. Still, for his valorous acts, the peaceful trader bestoweth Sainthood upon the mercenary Anders.
"As you gaze upon the cross, and long for conformity to him, be not weary or fearful because you cannot express in words what you seek. Ask him to plant the cross in your heart. Believe in him, the crucified and now living one, to dwell within you, and breathe his own mind there."

Offline WeeBo

• Knight
  • Renown: 34
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnant
  • Game nicks: Remnant_WeeBoy
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2013, 06:22:19 am »
+9
Prepare to be crucified! After i take back my fief, I will line the road from Nova Tisimir to Yruma Castle with crucifixes covered in your comrades. The crows and ravens will gorge themselves upon the lot of you. No quarter to false prophets! Rally LADS! :twisted:

"The original operator."

Offline WeeBo

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2013, 03:23:00 am »
+2
"I Shall Return." -Douglas MacArthur
"The original operator."

Offline Penguin

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • JesusChrist
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2013, 04:48:00 am »

Weebo, and the few remaining allowed to leave, gave the village one last look before retreating. He wondered why they let him live; he surely would have crucified the lot of them without mercy. The peaceful trader's allies were thinking the same thing. Now was no time to show their enemies compassion, and they had bled much on that day before their enemies were crushed. Before they could raise their voice, the trader explained that this was no act of compassion, but rather a matter of strategy. He had come to know this young commander Weebo, and knew him to be a brash one. One he believed to be the weakest of the Remnant horde that would hopefully command another army in the future. And if they marched on Tismirr once more, one who would find the same fate as their fallen brethren.
"As you gaze upon the cross, and long for conformity to him, be not weary or fearful because you cannot express in words what you seek. Ask him to plant the cross in your heart. Believe in him, the crucified and now living one, to dwell within you, and breathe his own mind there."

Offline WeeBo

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2013, 06:20:19 am »
I WILL have my revenge, In this life or the next....
"The original operator."

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2013, 06:21:26 am »
I want you to know that you have the full support of Daruvian's Christian Gaming Foundation for Homosexual Youths.

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2013, 06:55:49 am »
He had come to know this young commander Weebo, and knew him to be a brash one. One he believed to be the weakest of the Remnant horde that would hopefully command another army in the future. And if they marched on Tismirr once more, one who would find the same fate as their fallen brethren.

3 more days until the resurrection return of dynamike to the holy internet lands.

Young he may be, but without loyal friends this commander is not!
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2013, 01:27:53 am »
+3
I, on behalf of The Kingdom of DuPrix, extend my full support to our Lord and Savior. He has lead us through the darkest hours, when we were besieged by the hell-spawns themselves, to the brightest dawn, and we have only begun our most holy crusade! Vive Jésus! Long may he defend the promised land from the enemies of the common man!
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline Penguin

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • JesusChrist
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2013, 08:39:38 am »
+9
It seems like Remnant has dissolved into FCC vassals. A coward's fate for a once mighty faction. We now know who our true enemies are. This wretched  gang of five will accept the lord into their hearts or forever suffer eternal damnation. And, while Remnant runs home to suckle upon on the teat of their false lord, Tismirr will continue to stand a shining beacon of hope!

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2013, 08:45:26 am »
+1
Very good Rp keep it up

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2013, 09:20:13 am »
It seems like Remnant has dissolved into FCC vassals. A coward's fate for a once mighty faction. We now know who our true enemies are. This wretched  gang of five will accept the lord into their hearts or forever suffer eternal damnation. And, while Remnant runs home to suckle upon on the teat of their false lord, Tismirr will continue to stand a shining beacon of hope!

When are you going to attack Jabba the Hutt?
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2013, 09:57:11 am »
+4

Besieged on all sides by foes unexpected and misled by false prophets, the former peaceful trading nation of the Remnants do as the Lord himself has written and call upon their friends:

Ecclesiastes 4:9-10
Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work:  If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!

Surely, you cannot disapprove of this?

After all, you have done just same with anything green that crawls in these lands...

(click to show/hide)
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Penguin

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • JesusChrist
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2013, 10:12:18 am »
+5
Besieged on all sides by foes unexpected and misled by false prophets, the former peaceful trading nation of the Remnants do as the Lord himself has written and call upon their friends

Very well Mike, you will see that these "friends" you describe pull on your strings to use you and reap all the benefits of a servant's loyalty to his master. You may as well have thrown down your weapons and conceded defeat, but turning to foul men? You are not the formidable foe I once took you as.

Proverbs 25:19 Like a bad tooth or a lame foot is reliance on the unfaithful in times of trouble.

God have mercy on your soul.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2013, 11:14:35 am »
+2
Very well Mike, you will see that these "friends" you describe pull on your strings to use you and reap all the benefits of a servant's loyalty to his master. You may as well have thrown down your weapons and conceded defeat, but turning to foul men? You are not the formidable foe I once took you as.

Proverbs 25:19 Like a bad tooth or a lame foot is reliance on the unfaithful in times of trouble.

God have mercy on your soul.

I'm sure us FCC tyrants will make all sorts of harsh demeaning demands of the remnants of the remants... stuff like "do whatever you want"

Offline DUKE DICKBUTT

• Baron
  • Renown: 138
  • Infamy: 119
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2013, 12:01:06 pm »
+3
Dynamike... Put on the Leia outfit.  Your lords demand it.