Author Topic: TooExactForYou  (Read 269 times)

Offline Krynist

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 1
    • View Profile
TooExactForYou
« on: April 08, 2013, 08:56:29 pm »
Aimed and shot at me multiple times with no enemies around, and stabbed me straight out with no enemies around when I was standing on a rock waiting for the wave because I wouldn't let him on, due to previous TW.  Only SS the last few, check logs. All 4 of his reports are him hitting me, over about 2 rounds.

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
Re: TooExactForYou
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2013, 10:05:01 pm »
Checked logs, the 4 team wounds were minutes apart so there's a possibility they were accidental.  It also seems like there could be a language barrier / ping issue which could have accounted for the careless teamwounds.  However, based on chat history Krynist reported multiple times and asked toexactforyou to watch his arrows, and it does seem possible there were reactionary teamwounds in response to Krynist being upset, which is of course against the rules.

Finally, toexactforyou has a clean ban history, which works in his favor this time.  Best case scenario he is being reckless with his shooting and needs to watch his teamwounds.  Worst case he's intentionally teamwounding and will need to take a timeout if this continues happening in the future.  I'm going to give the benefit of the doubt and let him off with a warning this time, but I'll send a message to him via c-rpg.net to make sure he knows that this thread took place.

Locking thread, questions/concerns can be addressed to my feedback thread.
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345