Author Topic: Ban _Voin  (Read 234 times)

Offline Bore

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Manngus
Ban _Voin
« on: April 07, 2013, 03:55:29 pm »
On EU_1 about 20 minutes ago, I accidently bumped him while couching an enemy cav who ran into the wall. (a friendly bump from an Arabian really shouldn't hurt THAT much) He stepped out while I was charging, but after the bump I apologized as any sane horseman would do. We all hate those team bumpers, don't we?

But the humble apology did not suffice for mine ally in battle. Instead, he reached across his keyboard, and in a blind fury, pressed [ctrl+M]. While that is no crime, the actions he proceeded to commit are brutal acts of vengeance and supressed anger. He quickly strung up his bow and took a shot at me and my noble steed. Not once, not twice, but THREE times in total he struck with his furious anger on me and Ol' Scrumpers. This heinous act of betrayal should not go unpunished. Ol' Scrumpers kicked the bucket, and I was left with severe emotional scarring. It is not the dying screams of Ol' Scrumpers that haunt me at night, nay. It is the cold, inhumane expression on _Voin's face as he just kept swinging. Is this behaviour accepted on our servers? It is not. Will it become accepted? I will leave the question open.. As clearly we are heading towards servers filled with remorseless team attackers, liars and scum. This calls for a change. And that change starts now!

"Like anybody, I would like to live - a long life; longevity has its place. But I'm not concerned about that now. I just want to do God's will. And He's allowed me to go up to the mountain. And I've looked over. And I've seen the Promised Land. I may not get there with you. But I want you to know tonight, that we, as a people, will get to the Promised Land. So I'm happy, tonight. I'm not worried about anything. I'm not fearing any man. Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord." - Martin Luther King. Jr.

http://imgur.com/wsHf7EV&1UbIjy5&ZQZtB33&zb0zD4y&BRSQEcg&5CSwJtV#0
but dont stole a item when someone want to use it or stay near from it
because you dont if it the item of the people or not
use or own

Offline Bifi

• Count
  • Renown: 211
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild
  • Game nicks: Bifi, Mr_Turtle