Author Topic: Whats with the default servers  (Read 248 times)

Offline Torstein

• Knight
  • Renown: 28
  • Infamy: 75
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Jarls
Whats with the default servers
« on: April 07, 2013, 07:10:00 am »
I am a bit confused to as why there is only 3 given servers to both EU and Na. I believe that people should be able to rent/ create their own such as in Native

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
Re: Whats with the default servers
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2013, 07:13:32 am »
There are several other servers, hosting different game modes. North America, Europe, and China have servers hosting battle and siege mode, as well as as a duel/strategus server. In NA and EU, I can confirm that there are several others, including servers running Defend the Virgin and Rageball modes, as well as some clan run servers that may be passworded.

If you can pay to host the server, you should be able to run your own. You just need to okay it with the right CRPG people.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
Re: Whats with the default servers
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2013, 08:02:55 am »
+1
Native might have dozens of servers, but only 2 or 3 at most are regularly populated. Don't see the point in having a bunch of empty servers, you might be overestimating the numbers of the playerbase.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login