Author Topic: NA CLAN ALIGNMENTS/POWER RANKINGS 2013  (Read 8021 times)

Offline Mae.

• Duke
  • Renown: 516
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
  • :3
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnant
  • Game nicks: mae
Re: NA CLAN ALIGNMENTS/POWER RANKINGS 2013
« Reply #60 on: April 07, 2013, 10:24:00 pm »
+5
oh
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #61 on: April 07, 2013, 10:25:12 pm »
+4

True Neutral could describe CHAOS and their notable neutrality and relative passiveness in all of this strat. Hardly Chaotic. Canary may be Lawful Neutral himself, but the way CHAOS is run it is a downright snorefest in Strat without any trace of Chaos compared to the rest of NA. Nothing wrong with that, though, before someone finds it an insult.

Psh psh psh
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Kaelaen

• Count
  • Renown: 163
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • Peasant
    • View Profile
    • H2O Kaelaen's Youtube Videos
  • Faction: Blandiloquent Rampallion Deutereagonists (BRD)
  • Game nicks: Kaelaen_BRD
  • IRC nick: Kaelaen
« Reply #62 on: April 07, 2013, 10:26:25 pm »
+4
FCC is neutral evil.  We always do things that only benefit us.  If the other team benefitted from some random strat bug, we'll call them out on it and call them shit players and yell to get people de-adminned.  If we benefit from some random strat bug, we just pretend WITCHCRAFT performed witchcraft and make everyone laugh, diverting everyone's attention from the fact we benefited from bullshit. 

VE definitely fits better as lawful evil.  Sure they are out to take all your lands, but they obey their deals to the letter.  You don't really think of VE as an underhanded type of clan.
-idlewind

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #63 on: April 07, 2013, 10:30:31 pm »
+2
FCC is neutral evil.  We always do things that only benefit us.  If the other team benefitted from some random strat bug, we'll call them out on it and call them shit players and yell to get people de-adminned.  If we benefit from some random strat bug, we just pretend WITCHCRAFT performed witchcraft and make everyone laugh, diverting everyone's attention from the fact we benefited from bullshit. 

VE definitely fits better as lawful evil.  Sure they are out to take all your lands, but they obey their deals to the letter.  You don't really think of VE as an underhanded type of clan.

I really don't see us as evil. We may seem like the bad guy to our enemies, but we are a great friend to a lot of other clans and have done a lot of things to help people out even if it wasn't to our benefit.

Offline Mae.

• Duke
  • Renown: 516
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
  • :3
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnant
  • Game nicks: mae
« Reply #64 on: April 07, 2013, 10:32:55 pm »
+2
I really don't see us as evil. We may seem like the bad guy to our enemies, but we are a great friend to a lot of other clans and have done a lot of things to help people out even if it wasn't to our benefit.
true, but you can't lie it's more fun and pulls in much more upvotes to put it in kae's terms  :wink:

Offline Maple_Syrup

• Count
  • Renown: 150
  • Infamy: 9
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murder Boners
  • Game nicks: Captain_Canada Maple_Syrup_MB
« Reply #65 on: April 07, 2013, 11:27:24 pm »
I want MB removed from #3 NA Chaotic Evil its a disgrace, put us in our rightful column of Lawful good. After all MB would never do anything evil

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #66 on: April 07, 2013, 11:29:56 pm »
+5
I want MB removed from #3 NA Chaotic Evil its a disgrace, put us in our rightful column of Lawful good. After all MB would never do anything evil

Request denied, you steel-pick spamming shit.

Offline Maple_Syrup

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 07, 2013, 11:31:35 pm »
+2
Request denied, you steel-pick spamming shit.

Sorry if your confused this is Maple_Syrup not that scrub cikel ;)

Offline Maple_Syrup

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 07, 2013, 11:34:24 pm »
+5

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 08, 2013, 01:09:56 am »
+4
We should get the true neutral position instead of Anders. It's basically like, we can attack a faction that thinks a balanced armor composition for an army of varied builds is 75% Heavy Yawshawns, or attack a faction that thinks a balanced armor composition for an army of varied builds is 75% Churburgs, or attack a faction that thinks a balanced armor composition for an army is 75% Milanese, etc, etc. I'd rather be boring and attack nothing than equip our own forces with overcompensating armor amounts just to have a chance at success or feasible competitiveness and thereby fun for both sides.

EDIT: But that's just like, my opinion, man. Probably the best, least crutching asshole wonderful people faction on NA that we could possibly fight would be Fimb. They have heavy armor, but they don't let it take over their whole armor. Still see plenty of chainmail on the field and as a merc on their side.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 12:39:59 pm by Malaclypse »
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #70 on: April 08, 2013, 02:01:57 am »
+1
@mala

I know what you mean, it's not fun when you have to wack a guy 7 times to get a kill. I wish that NA was mostly mail/studded leather grade armor. But if only.....
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline Havoco

• Duke
  • Renown: 538
  • Infamy: 102
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospookfans
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Havoc
  • IRC nick: Havoco
« Reply #71 on: April 08, 2013, 02:25:29 am »
Moving to spam with the other 20+ NA ranking threads in 5,4,3...
Pock gobblers

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #72 on: April 08, 2013, 03:40:39 am »
+4
We should get the true neutral position instead of Anders. It's basically like, we can attack a faction that thinks a balanced armor composition for an army of varied builds is 75% Heavy Yawshawns, or attack a faction that thinks a balanced armor composition for an army of varied builds is 75% Churburgs, or attack a faction that thinks a balanced armor composition for an army is 75% Milanese, etc, etc. I'd rather be boring and attack nothing than equip our own forces with overcompensating armor amounts just to have a chance at success or feasible competitiveness and thereby fun for both sides.

EDIT: But that's just like, my opinion, man. Probably the best, least crutching asshole faction on NA that we could possibly fight would be Raven. They have heavy armor, but they don't let it take over their whole armor. Still see plenty of chainmail on the field and as a merc on their side.

Strat = Full plate wearing strength builds glancing off each other for an hour. Unless you bring the ez mode pikes and mauls. It is incredibly boring and lame, I always have more fun in the beginning of strat when the gear is more diverse and the players can't crutch on gear.

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline Equal

• Earl
  • Renown: 344
  • Infamy: 24
  • Secretly not gay
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Equal
Re: NA CLAN/FACTION POWER RANKING G.O.A.T. 2013
« Reply #73 on: April 08, 2013, 03:51:20 am »
+10
Also, the cavaliers one is funny.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

(click to show/hide)

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #74 on: April 08, 2013, 07:48:02 am »
+1

EDIT: But that's just like, my opinion, man. Probably the best, least crutching asshole faction on NA that we could possibly fight would be Raven. They have heavy armor, but they don't let it take over their whole armor. Still see plenty of chainmail on the field and as a merc on their side.

You're lawful neutral because of the nerds in your clan like Canary. It's that simple. Look at Canary and then tell me your clan isn't lawful neutral.

Also at the Hospergtaller bad shit-talking my thread, stop being mad that my faction is dicking your faction at Strategus and that we're better than you at everything ever.