Opinions

Yes
21 (75%)
No
4 (14.3%)
No, unless...
3 (10.7%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: A "Rent" area in the Market  (Read 1259 times)

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
Re: A "Rent" area in the Market
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2013, 07:47:48 pm »
+2
Let the rich get richer..

No. cRPG already has enough advantages for veterans..
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Necrorave

• Duke
  • Renown: 609
  • Infamy: 71
  • Who the fuck is this guy?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul
  • Game nicks: Necrorave and or Cheesus Crust
  • IRC nick: Necrorave
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2013, 08:02:04 pm »
Let the rich get richer..

No. cRPG already has enough advantages for veterans..

I understand your point of this, but this will give new/old players with no looms the chance to rent out looms.  Rich players may rent from each other.  It is not like "New" gold is being made.

I have no looms to rent out so I would be getting no profit from this, but I wouldn't mind being able to rent a couple of weapons myself to see how they are.

It's an idea that I would enjoy for the ability to play with different looms.  Not for profit.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2013, 10:31:43 am »
+1
Hahaha, imagine the rage if this was implemented. Think of the item market crashing. Disciples of POOPSCAMMER and other Wallstreet Wizards yelling "SELL SELL SELL!!!" Character net worths dropping as if they were wearing plate armor every round. Loom points and +3s selling for record low prices...

Either that or prices would skyrocket every time a new item became the flavor of the month. Get your +3 now! Rent it out while it's still cool! Hurry before you miss your chance to cash in!!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Necrorave

• Duke
  • Renown: 609
  • Infamy: 71
  • Who the fuck is this guy?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul
  • Game nicks: Necrorave and or Cheesus Crust
  • IRC nick: Necrorave
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2013, 11:47:10 pm »
Hahaha, imagine the rage if this was implemented. Think of the item market crashing. Disciples of POOPSCAMMER and other Wallstreet Wizards yelling "SELL SELL SELL!!!" Character net worths dropping as if they were wearing plate armor every round. Loom points and +3s selling for record low prices...

Either that or prices would skyrocket every time a new item became the flavor of the month. Get your +3 now! Rent it out while it's still cool! Hurry before you miss your chance to cash in!!!

This is a valid point.  First logical con about this idea.  Although keep in mind the limit on how much people can rent.  Maybe add a cooldown to go with it?  (You can only rent up to +3 once a week?)