Author Topic: Accidentally Banned for exiting and entering server to try new banner pack.  (Read 336 times)

Offline cheif666

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Kill them all, and let God sort them all out
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
Hello cRPG administrators, I was on your server last night on 4/3/13 and got banned for entering and exiting your server multiple times due to me trying to install a banner pack. I'm sorry if it's against the rules or i have annoyed you guys but i do like playing cRPG and i barely even say anything let alone ever have caused any trouble before. I hope you guys can quickly reverse my ban get me back into the fight with you guys!
                                                                        Sincerely,
                                                                                  Cheif666 <- not affiliated;)

"To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best,
night and day,
to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight;
and never stop fighting."
                                                                                                                            -e. e. cummings
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the Valley of Darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of the lost children.

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
put this request here: http://forum.meleegaming.com/eu-%28official%29/

I assume you're talking about EU servers, because I don't see any active NA bans. 
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
What is the name of your character?

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
After searching your forum name against your characters there does not seem to be a ban, not even an expired one.

What server was this? Since I just moved this from the admin feedback section to EU because you had "HRE" under your faction.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are