Author Topic: Kapikulu Diplomacy, Trade and Border Policy!  (Read 50390 times)

Offline Ronin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 859
  • Infamy: 198
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Kapikulu Diplomacy, Trade and Border Policy!
« Reply #405 on: June 23, 2013, 11:32:06 am »
looks like someone screwed up on the strat map and decided to continue his holy war on the forum?  :P
It was a joke directed at my very old clanmates. If they tell me that they do not want to hear such jokes, then I will stop. You have nothing to do with it.

And it seems that it is you, not satisfied with your holy war on the strat map that you decided to take this to here after you officially declared a war on my faction by attacking me (not saying you don't have your reasons):

One day Ronin come in TS and ask if we can help him with village, i tell him what we dont give free fiefs but we can help him get one from our enemys, (my english is very bad and for me its pain in ass talk about diplomacy more then 10 min), in next 3-5 day we lost village to templars and he get that village. So we just kill him and all his troops.
Same about u. 200 naked tickets got our village from our enemys. I dont want waste my time for shit like "helloy how are u bla bla bla". We can kill u and take village back and we will do it 1st u next Camels. Yes its rude but next time smal clans will think twice when someone offered them our village) 

BTW what happened with urs 700 shinny armed ? i see only 1 shinny troop with 50 crates  :P

If you live in an abandoned bear den, be prepared that one day the bear will come back and eat your children  :twisted:

(click to show/hide)

I have decided not to reply to those comments of yours even though I had my answers. I don't want this to go any further and know that I have nothing against you in personal. Fighting and capturing settlements is the point of the game. I am just playing the game for fun and losing sometimes is a part of it, especially if you are a new faction.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 11:44:31 am by Ronin »
Quote from: BlindGuy
Seems the fascists are gaining ground once again in UKR... right vving politics is SO bad for the general populace but STILL in times of trouble the uneducated turn to them for help, simply because they are so amoral they vvill supply those vvilling to fight vvith vveapons rather than knovvledge.

My UU key is broken incase you can't tell :D

Offline Imperious

• Count
  • Renown: 235
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapikuku
  • Game nicks: Lacoste
  • IRC nick: DIE
« Reply #406 on: June 23, 2013, 01:22:58 pm »
I have decided not to reply to those comments of yours even though I had my answers. I don't want this to go any further and know that I have nothing against you in personal. Fighting and capturing settlements is the point of the game. I am just playing the game for fun and losing sometimes is a part of it, especially if you are a new faction.
aahaha Fuck off u have nothing in your hand because  u are always losing. actually i am really want to learn ur thinking in ur brain  :cry:

moooroooonnn

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #407 on: June 23, 2013, 01:53:50 pm »
+1
Yes, I stayed with Chris even though I hated what he did, because I know him for like 3 years now.
I'm sorry for what happened to you in strat, it was immoral, but fuck it, I stay with my buddies ;)

I dont know you Nyo, but from what i have seen u writing in the forums - I believe you. And with your old leadership gone, perhaps relations between our clans could change for the better. Who knows what the future could bring.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Guray

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Geceniz esen, göğünüz bol yıldızlı olsun.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Guray
« Reply #408 on: June 23, 2013, 03:47:11 pm »
+1
It was a joke directed at my very old clanmates. If they tell me that they do not want to hear such jokes, then I will stop. You have nothing to do with it.

And it seems that it is you, not satisfied with your holy war on the strat map that you decided to take this to here after you officially declared a war on my faction by attacking me (not saying you don't have your reasons):

then please stop that shit

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
« Reply #409 on: June 23, 2013, 05:13:25 pm »
+1
aahaha Fuck off u have nothing in your hand because  u are always losing. actually i am really want to learn ur thinking in ur brain  :cry:

moooroooonnn

Yes and you are the great Napoleon of Strategus Lacoste. You and the rest of "The Ottomans" were one of the greatest failures I have ever witnessed in Strategus. So you're really not in a position to speak.

Offline Imperious

• Count
  • Renown: 235
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapikuku
  • Game nicks: Lacoste
  • IRC nick: DIE
« Reply #410 on: June 23, 2013, 06:12:06 pm »
yes i was remember of ottoman but i wasnt a leader of ottoman...at the strat beginig(this one)  i left game because of my school :) soo  İmmortallty is not in position to speak not me... I just try to fix his disaster.. also i did  as i can..now i got all Huscarls member in my clan  and i got everything. And u can call me  Napoleon because i start to play at strategus 2... i was a kapikulu and dont know anything  after Be a empires co-Leader and i got everything  like all Vaegir lands....u can ask ronin he know how we ripped his ass... if he want he can tell u... So i can speak KAPİS ? yarak kafali.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 06:18:57 pm by GunTR »

Offline Zaalback

• Count
  • Renown: 254
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Zaalback
« Reply #411 on: June 25, 2013, 01:55:57 pm »
+2
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesupcoming#!?page=battledetail&id=4160
 :rolleyes:
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 02:10:30 pm by Zaalback »

Offline Le_Mikz

• Knight
  • Renown: 58
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: -
  • Game nicks: LeMikz
  • IRC nick: LeMikz
« Reply #412 on: June 25, 2013, 03:57:21 pm »
+1
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesupcoming#!?page=battledetail&id=4160
 :rolleyes:
(click to show/hide)

Yea.. my father told me always that if you borrow money, consider that money to be lost forever...

I have putted so much effort in strategus and also tens of lp and this rips my heart off from my chest again...

This guy went afk and stayed in enemy village... got attacked, he were still in "old" strategus faction so we couldnt manage the roster...

But this is life! Who didnt know life is like this? At least half of the time or something.. there is nothing we would do for it...
ppl goes afk sometimes.. even nice persons and good players...

But we have already plenty of new plans :) Life keeps going

Offline Kalp

• Marshall
  • Renown: 750
  • Infamy: 253
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Form ranks, you maggots!
    • View Profile
    • Kahhhaaargaar!!! Uuurrr!!!
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Kalp_the_Grey
  • IRC nick: Kalp
« Reply #413 on: June 25, 2013, 06:00:39 pm »
+2
At least you should inform second side about this to not waste time of people  :rolleyes:
The goal of Strategus battles shouldnt be to deprive your enemies of players, but to have full roster both sides and have the gear/tactics/strategy win the day rather than lack of merc support.

Offline Le_Mikz

• Knight
  • Renown: 58
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: -
  • Game nicks: LeMikz
  • IRC nick: LeMikz
« Reply #414 on: June 25, 2013, 06:40:59 pm »
+2
At least you should inform second side about this to not waste time of people  :rolleyes:

If we would tell that we cant get roster, but then suddenly this guy Comes online and accepts us we would outnumber and be treated like liers and sneaky bastards :)

Offline YnScN

• Count
  • Renown: 261
  • Infamy: 55
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: YnScN

Offline Guray

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: June 28, 2013, 08:14:49 pm »
« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 10:20:51 pm by guray13 »

Offline Chris_the_Animal

• Duke
  • Renown: 663
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Chris
Bros never die!

Offline Guray

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: June 28, 2013, 08:40:05 pm »

Offline Chris_the_Animal

• Duke
  • Renown: 663
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Chris
« Reply #419 on: June 28, 2013, 08:43:18 pm »
Thanks  :lol:

I thaught you will just edit it and change the conquistadores to Noobs  :mrgreen:
Bros never die!