Author Topic: Kapikulu Diplomacy, Trade and Border Policy!  (Read 50376 times)

Offline Nyu

• Baron
  • Renown: 111
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Nyu_the_Bro, Zausell and maaaaany more :D
Re: Kapikulu Diplomacy, Trade and Border Policy!
« Reply #390 on: June 21, 2013, 08:06:37 pm »
Thread dead again, I miss all the fun already? D:

Offline Ronin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 859
  • Infamy: 198
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Quote from: BlindGuy
Seems the fascists are gaining ground once again in UKR... right vving politics is SO bad for the general populace but STILL in times of trouble the uneducated turn to them for help, simply because they are so amoral they vvill supply those vvilling to fight vvith vveapons rather than knovvledge.

My UU key is broken incase you can't tell :D

Offline Nyu

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile

Offline Ronin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 859
  • Infamy: 198
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: June 22, 2013, 01:47:21 pm »
+1
Interesting.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 01:55:42 pm by Ronin »
Quote from: BlindGuy
Seems the fascists are gaining ground once again in UKR... right vving politics is SO bad for the general populace but STILL in times of trouble the uneducated turn to them for help, simply because they are so amoral they vvill supply those vvilling to fight vvith vveapons rather than knovvledge.

My UU key is broken incase you can't tell :D

Offline Haboe

• King
  • Renown: 1090
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Born with a shield on my back. Difficult birth.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Haboe
« Reply #394 on: June 22, 2013, 02:32:30 pm »
Pars failed already? Back to kapikulu  :P
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Chris_the_Animal

• Duke
  • Renown: 663
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Chris
« Reply #396 on: June 22, 2013, 07:37:27 pm »
Lets all post our E-Peen pictures in this forum yeeeeeee
Bros never die!

Offline Erebosaither

• Knight
  • Renown: 67
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
  • Awlpike FTW o/
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Erebosaither
  • IRC nick: Schumetzq
« Reply #397 on: June 22, 2013, 08:21:49 pm »
Chris why so much hate to us ? Cos of ur big brother mercs hate us or i don't know u are just try to be new c-rpg troll like panos.. Posting lots of useless thing everytime any thread about kapikulu.. i just don't get it  :lol:

P.S.: Please correct my faults about language cos lots of care about it.

Offline Chris_the_Animal

• Duke
  • Renown: 663
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Chris
« Reply #398 on: June 22, 2013, 09:16:39 pm »
I dont care about your language...you guys always forget that im not zaalback

I dont hate you at all.
About Panos...well...today i just banpolled him succesfully, so no, i dont want to be like him at all.

The reason I (in your words) "troll" you is because I am very disappointed in the descisions your leadership did.
I remember the Day when the war between the Steel Axis and the Wolves began. The same evening Ozan spoked to me and promised me, that there will be no war between our factions. 2 Days later Abay declared war to the Steel Axis in the Forum. I asked him who is the leader is and he said he is the only Leader and he is making the descisions. Then he deleted me from his Friends List in Steam.
I remember all the days when any Kapikulu Member told me, that their Clans name, Kapikulu, has a tradition and it will not change forever. One week ago the Name was changed to PARS and I asked myself how this could happen. I was asking alot of Kapikulu members. Most of them did not answer. About 2 days ago you changed the name back to Kapikulu. One day before this I saw Abay online after 23 days of being afk (I heard he was protesting). I thaught there must be a connection, but I did not find any proof for it. But still I think, when Abay saw the Name change he opened your eyes again and made you change the name back into the old traditional name, Kapikulu. If you can proof me wrong I will respect your opinion of course.

Can you understand now, why I am so disappointed?
Bros never die!

Offline Imperious

• Count
  • Renown: 235
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapikuku
  • Game nicks: Lacoste
  • IRC nick: DIE
« Reply #399 on: June 22, 2013, 10:06:35 pm »
I dont care about your language...you guys always forget that im not zaalback

I dont hate you at all.
About Panos...well...today i just banpolled him succesfully, so no, i dont want to be like him at all.

The reason I (in your words) "troll" you is because I am very disappointed in the descisions your leadership did.
I remember the Day when the war between the Steel Axis and the Wolves began. The same evening Ozan spoked to me and promised me, that there will be no war between our factions. 2 Days later Abay declared war to the Steel Axis in the Forum. I asked him who is the leader is and he said he is the only Leader and he is making the descisions. Then he deleted me from his Friends List in Steam.
I remember all the days when any Kapikulu Member told me, that their Clans name, Kapikulu, has a tradition and it will not change forever. One week ago the Name was changed to PARS and I asked myself how this could happen. I was asking alot of Kapikulu members. Most of them did not answer. About 2 days ago you changed the name back to Kapikulu. One day before this I saw Abay online after 23 days of being afk (I heard he was protesting). I thaught there must be a connection, but I did not find any proof for it. But still I think, when Abay saw the Name change he opened your eyes again and made you change the name back into the old traditional name, Kapikulu. If you can proof me wrong I will respect your opinion of course.

Can you understand now, why I am so disappointed?
also thay dont know how is the leader Güray ?  Abay ?  Ozan  :( :(  thay are old but still rookie about strategus and all this staff....  When Hetman took them to our Teamspeak i am shocked i told him if  Erhan (Cicero) come back the problems begin but he told me thay are against merc so thay are our friends :o :o . And about Pars  when i talk with  Ozan told me  we changed our names but  if  Abay come back he can told: u guys left kapikulu to make pars but i will stay here to LONG LİVE KAPİKULU.. 

Those thinks are all i knew about kapikulu.

Offline Erebosaither

• Knight
  • Renown: 67
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
  • Awlpike FTW o/
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Erebosaither
  • IRC nick: Schumetzq
« Reply #400 on: June 22, 2013, 10:37:32 pm »
+3
 I wasn't here like 3-4 months you know because of my graduation from university and when i was back to crpg i saw almost fucking everyone against us again.I was happy about being PARS as new clan but they changed again to kapikulu i tell ozan that i will leave cos i don't want be kapi anymore but i stayed cos of my respect to ozan nothing more that is why i don't want to involve any fight goin on i will just play.. :wink:

Offline Nyu

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: June 23, 2013, 10:01:35 am »
"...but i stayed cos of my respect to ozan..."

Man, that's how I wish every player to be, finally one of the few players with backbone  :)

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #402 on: June 23, 2013, 10:05:20 am »
+5
Is that something new? They are always teamkilling each other.
looks like someone screwed up on the strat map and decided to continue his holy war on the forum?  :P

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #403 on: June 23, 2013, 10:45:45 am »
Man, that's how I wish every player to be, finally one of the few players with backbone  :)

Yes, those guys staying true to commitments and having some honest backbones are hard to find in strat these days, wouldnt you agree Nyo? :)

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Nyu

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: June 23, 2013, 11:12:08 am »
+1
Yes, those guys staying true to commitments and having some honest backbones are hard to find in strat these days, wouldnt you agree Nyo? :)

Yes, I stayed with Chris even though I hated what he did, because I know him for like 3 years now.
I'm sorry for what happened to you in strat, it was immoral, but fuck it, I stay with my buddies ;)