Author Topic: Kapikulu Diplomacy, Trade and Border Policy!  (Read 50368 times)

Offline Ronin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 859
  • Infamy: 198
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Kapikulu Diplomacy, Trade and Border Policy!
« Reply #360 on: June 11, 2013, 08:53:40 pm »
+1
The fur on the deli robe is Pars fur. It is a type of leopard living in Anatolia, which is extinct now :wink:
Quote from: BlindGuy
Seems the fascists are gaining ground once again in UKR... right vving politics is SO bad for the general populace but STILL in times of trouble the uneducated turn to them for help, simply because they are so amoral they vvill supply those vvilling to fight vvith vveapons rather than knovvledge.

My UU key is broken incase you can't tell :D

Offline Erebosaither

• Knight
  • Renown: 67
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
  • Awlpike FTW o/
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Erebosaither
  • IRC nick: Schumetzq
« Reply #361 on: June 12, 2013, 09:59:19 am »
really guys is it really  bother you ? what is our name or what it will be? Then i guess you guys just empty minded and u something to fill okey then go go go troll power...

Offline Chris_the_Animal

• Duke
  • Renown: 663
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Chris
« Reply #362 on: June 12, 2013, 10:00:45 am »
no, but i always got told that kapikulu is a very traditional name and it will always stay kapikulu.

Now it just changed...
when i saw it i was like:

:O another Bashi Bazouks

but you prove me wrong

Edit:
Since Abay is protesting and not online it seems like you are giving shit on traditions...is that right?
Bros never die!

Offline Erebosaither

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Awlpike FTW o/
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: June 12, 2013, 10:10:39 am »
Oh no u guys "trolls" just fuck up all community.. if crpg dead you trolls are the guilty. really i just don't want be tagged -by who makes more freaking tk then me and playin more bad then me- as teamkiller..

Offline Chris_the_Animal

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: June 12, 2013, 10:17:55 am »
so you changed name because you were sick of the term "Kapikulu" instead of Teamkill?

and thats why you changed your name?

between...you did not answer any of my questions in the post before...

Abay would not have let this name change become true.
Bros never die!

Offline Erebosaither

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Awlpike FTW o/
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: June 12, 2013, 10:31:50 am »
+2
Actually he did let us

and god protect us from hypocrites like "chris" go go go chris lick mercs asssess

is that clear enough?

Btw its just a name like the_bro in case u couldn't understand  :!:

Offline Chris_the_Animal

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: June 12, 2013, 10:38:25 am »
So he called you from the street where he protest and said: "Yes yes PARS is a good one. Shit on Kapikulu, its just holy mighty traditional but PARS is now much more cool"

erebo, you do not know anything about the diplocys. you just heard the things abay or guray or any guy who told you that we are in war told you. but you did not even listen to mercs, wolves or me.
hypocrites here hypocrites there....blaablaa, you dunno shit and talk like you are allah or something.

and yes i know that PARS is just a name. but still its another Clanname of the old Kapikulus. and the name Kapikulu, i was told, it got a history behin dit and its tradiotonal and it would never change in crpg.

Well...Abay also said you would never make deals with the Grey Order^^

Ending of his always true words for you:

You are on the GO Rosters, you are on the GO ts, you are almost allied with them. (Actually you are licking hetmans ass right now^^)
aaaaand
you changed your holy moly name, which is even more shocking to the community.

hope you understand what i write...
Bros never die!

Offline YnScN

• Count
  • Renown: 261
  • Infamy: 55
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: YnScN
« Reply #367 on: June 12, 2013, 10:44:59 am »
+4
so you changed name because you were sick of the term "Kapikulu" instead of Teamkill?

and thats why you changed your name?

between...you did not answer any of my questions in the post before...

Abay would not have let this name change become true.

No Chris, we changed the name because we changed some rules about recruiting members and our relationship between others. Kapıkulu was always a sincere,friendly clan for the turkish newcomers, we didnt try to recruit only good players but instead we tried to help every turkish player by doing whatever we could. We taught them how to fight, how to play strat, how to do an item change, how to buy etc.

For the teamkill issue everybody knew that before leaving kapikulu, bashi's created alt characters and started randomly teamkilling to ruin kapikulus name. Unfortunately it worked.

But since we recruited each newcomer and since the community was biased to us,  this newcomers were being critized by the community for their teamkills with insults. And community kept critizing other members with irrelevant stuff. Because of that reason some of our members(Barlas, Karluk) just didnt want to be the part of a "Teamkiller" clan, and they left the clan. ( There were also other disagreements in clan but i guess this has a major point)

And this time, we are going to try something new under a new banner and a new name.

Offline Chris_the_Animal

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: June 12, 2013, 10:46:44 am »
No Chris, we changed the name because we changed some rules about recruiting members and our relationship between others. Kapıkulu was always a sincere,friendly clan for the turkish newcomers, we didnt try to recruit only good players but instead we tried to help every turkish player by doing whatever we could. We tought them how to fight, how to play strat, how to do an item change, how to buy etc.

For the teamkill issue everybody knew that before leaving kapikulu, bashi's created alt characters and started randomly teamkilling to ruin kapikulus name. Unfortunately it worked.

But since we recruited each newcomer and since the community was biased to us,  this newcomers were being critized by the community for their teamkills with insults. And community kept critizing other members with irrelevant stuff. Because of that reason some of our members(Barlas, Karluk) just didnt want to be the part of a "Teamkiller" clan, and they left the clan. ( There were also other disagreements in clan but i guess this has a major point)

And this time, we are going to try something new under a new banner and a new name.

Finally an good and reasonable explanation.
Thanks alot.
Bros never die!

Offline Erebosaither

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Awlpike FTW o/
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: June 12, 2013, 10:53:49 am »
first chriss it has been decided by ozan not abay we just want him to be with us if he doesnt we would do it anyway.

really chris i did not heard anything from anybody they don't talk any shit about you.. anyone can see who observer i suggest  you to do same .

i'm not responsible of ex kapikulu members did, i don't care.

Well abay said it but abay not leader.. you know ozan is!

Ofc i'm GO roster why i shouldn't..yea rght for you we doesnt belong any ts..Ask hetman then if he even know me. i'm playing in GO because u r fucking enemies!

i didn't changed my name chriss. btw i am the same person as before open and clear.. but not sure about you.

and if you don't wanna talk with us pls don't never ever ever write in past forums.

i hope u guys be mature soon thank you.

Offline Chris_the_Animal

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: June 12, 2013, 11:02:04 am »
Ozan also said that he dont want any War when he heard about the declaration of war from us to wolves.
He said "We are Friends Chris. I dont want War with you and your Bros."
One day later he deleted me from Steam and did not answer to any of my messages.

I know that Abay was making the War, Ozan just did not watch it. He did not do strategus for Kapikulu in the War. it was Abay.

About the Roster...You are also in the Roster of GO when they fight against Coalition or Templars. And you cant tell me they are enemies.

I dont care about YOUR name. I care about the Clan Name which changed.

Maturity? this is internet^^ what do you expect
Bros never die!

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #371 on: June 12, 2013, 11:05:32 am »
Well...Abay also said you would never make deals with the Grey Order^^
I have a feeling you either said or implied that you were not planning on backstabbing CFA at some point... due to breaking the peace deal with Mercs and you guys they technically are at war with Coalition and Templars... oh yeah, and seeing as GO and people on that side of the fence are the only guys applying for Kapikulu besides CFA ofc they're gonna apply for their battles.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #372 on: June 12, 2013, 11:11:41 am »
+1
good luck pars.  I always appreciated that you stayed true to yourself despite all the bullshit directed at you.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 11:29:17 am by Torben »
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Erebosaither

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Awlpike FTW o/
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: June 12, 2013, 11:38:22 am »
Ozan also said that he dont want any War when he heard about the declaration of war from us to wolves.
He said "We are Friends Chris. I dont want War with you and your Bros."
One day later he deleted me from Steam and did not answer to any of my messages.

I know that Abay was making the War, Ozan just did not watch it. He did not do strategus for Kapikulu in the War. it was Abay.

About the Roster...You are also in the Roster of GO when they fight against Coalition or Templars. And you cant tell me they are enemies.

I dont care about YOUR name. I care about the Clan Name which changed.

Maturity? this is internet^^ what do you expect

lol its not anything with abay why u always mention that i'm really curious.and if ozan deleted u on steam i'm sure he got his perfect reasons.About roster ofc i'm in Go against Coalition btw i'm still mercing at Temps ask bobby if u want.and non of your business if clan name changed. And last words ofc i expect maturity what ,u are 14? and i don't know it ;no its not.

Offline Chris_the_Animal

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: June 12, 2013, 11:38:59 am »
lol its not anything with abay why u always mention that i'm really curious.and if ozan deleted u on steam i'm sure he got his perfect reasons.About roster ofc i'm in Go against Coalition btw i'm still mercing at Temps ask bobby if u want.and non of your business if clan name changed. And last words ofc i expect maturity what ,u are 14? and i don't know it ;no its not.

ignored coz of bad english
Bros never die!