Author Topic: Unban Cap  (Read 1161 times)

Offline cap

• Noble
  • Renown: 11
  • Infamy: 9
    • View Profile
Unban Cap
« on: March 29, 2013, 03:38:53 pm »
So what, exactly, did I get banned for?  A person complains about me being a meany, 3 people come into the thread saying its false, and I get banned?  The person complaining is someone I didn't tk..

Bicep gets banned for...falsifying chat that I didn't complain about?
Krynist gets banned for...getting TK'd?

You really sorted this one out.  The fuck....

Offline Krynist

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Unban Cap
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2013, 03:50:50 pm »
Indeed.

I'm just curious - If no one requests someone be banned for dueling while defending V, and if no one requests someone be banned for falsifying chat because it was funny, why would they be banned for it?  No one was offended, no one is "pressing charges" therefore no crime was commited?

Thought that was how justice worked in most situations.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 04:31:43 pm by Krynist »

Offline Lemon

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Lemon Company
  • Game nicks: #Free Lemon 2012
  • IRC nick: Lemon
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2013, 05:06:46 pm »
I was their for the majority of this, and I wish I had gotten to the previous thread before Muki made the verdict.. So far from what i've seen Krynist and Cap have been completely right. Leeroi, or project, kept TWing and TKing them FAR after the issue was thought to be over. After he killed Krynist he said he was going to try to get them banned, even though he was the one who did the killing. I am unsure on what happened before I logged on, but IMO, cap should be unbanned as his actions were drastically changed and taken out of context by Leeroi(project)
Lemon Luther King JR, has a dream, where all trolls are treated with fairness and equality. Lemon's want to be able to vote, and ride in the front of the bus, and drink from the same fountain that we do. Please right this inequality

Offline Little Lord Lollipop

• Duke
  • Renown: 582
  • Infamy: 49
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Always Take The Shot
  • Game nicks: Frumpty_Dumpty_ATTS
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2013, 05:52:28 pm »
Free Bicep! Restore fun to DTV. Internet death to the badmins!
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 06:33:29 pm by Little Lord Lollipop »
Dear Little Lord Lollipop
You have received a warning for being a total twat.
Best Regards,
The cRPG Forum Team

Offline cap

• Noble
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2013, 06:09:11 pm »
Free Bicep! Restore fun to DTV. Internet death to the badmins! Bicep gets the longest ban despite having no ban history.

Bicep got a 30h ban, I got a 3 day ban.  Learn to math.  Regardless, all the bans are bs.

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2013, 06:56:49 pm »
I am fucking pissed off , this is goddamn bullshit, i feel like i am ready to leave this fucking amazing game due fucking HORRIBLE admin decisions...i am really starting to get pissed off by admins, i got banned a little while ago with Seadle for killing Lord Cuntfield when everyone on the entire server agreed it should be done

every fucking time, its people who everyone like and get along with...getting banned by 1 person noone even really knows let alone cares about

fuck ur rules admins i came for fun, and if ur gonna ban over shit like this PERMA ban me now so i dont have to deal with u cunts in the future...

1 guy says one thing and people can get banned over it? investigate much?          i get that you want a safe friendly environment for all players...but what about the players that have been here...new players come and go, old players stick around till they have had enough......

it happened to me......everyone wanted lord cuntfield gone...but we couldnt kick him...so me and Seadle kill him....and get banned for breaking rules

HERES A RULE FOR YOU ADMINS....DESIRE I LOVE YOU...BUT LEAVE THE FUCKING KICK POLL ALONE AND DONT BAN PEOPLE WHEN THEY USE IT

POLL ABUSE ? GTFO....WE USE IT ONCE ON A GUY WHO IS AKF OR ANNOYING EVERYONE....AND THATS ABUSING IT? THE FUCK ARE WE SUPPOSED TO USE OT FOR....LEAVE THE GODDAMN KICK POLL IN

DEALING WITH PRESSING 1 OR 2 EVERY NOW AND THEN......IS FAR BETTER THEN DEALING WITH THE BULLSHIT OF HAVING A FRIEND DO THE RIGHT THING, BY KILLING A TROLL....THEN HE GETS BANNED FOR IT

AND WATCH I GET BANNED FOR THIS.....I FEEL LIKE I AM NOT EVEN ALLOWED TO SPEAK MY MIND IN THIS GAME.........
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Krynist

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2013, 07:02:40 pm »
Love you Stoned Steel

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2013, 03:15:52 am »
wow...i really went on quite the rant there....my apologies.

In all seriousness however, i stand by my argument, that having the kick off is far more frustrating then having it on, and i am rather opinionated, so expect some words when i see something i utterly disagree with. especially with the bans, imo people are getting banned too much, for too long, over very minor things
 rules are rules, but lets not get petty gentlemen....this is an old mod, it should be at the point by now where you might see one kick in the whole day and a ban rarely

been playing mount and blade\warband a LONG time, alot of it multiplayer, i have never seen anything like the bans i see in CRPG....in ANY multiplayer game i have played!
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline cap

• Noble
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2013, 03:58:52 am »
Mods are so quick to ban, yet they take their sweet time responding to unban threads... Glad I got banned 3 days when I did nothing to the  guy who started the ban thread.

Offline Krynist

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2013, 07:00:30 am »
Very good point.  The initial ban post was responded to within 3 minutes, punishment dealt within 1 hour 45 minutes.

Going on 15 hours in the unban thread, yet no admin response whatsoever.  Considering the last few unban requests I can see, the average response time is 1 hour 30 minutes, this is pretty absurd.

Offline Kelugarn

• Marshall
  • Renown: 936
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • #̪͎̳̭̰͓͙ͯ͗̇͘ͅͅ1̢ͨ̈̆̓ͮ͐̌͏̪̦͓̣ ̽̇ͫ҉̸͕̻͙͖̮̹ͅN̡̥̭͖͙ͮ͊͡
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Froyo The Wizard
  • IRC nick: #FreeArys2012
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2013, 09:58:16 am »
Regardless of whether or not you should be unbanned, turning this into a "woe is me" thread isn't going to make any admin handle your request faster. Stop commenting with useless cries of "injustice! etc...", you've already stated your case. I'm locking the thread until Muki posts his response.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 10:01:56 am by Kelugarn »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2013, 11:13:17 am »
Well Thank you Kelugarn for the support.

I am sorry for the late response, and many thanks for the many insults that I can kinda understand with my level of the english language and american culture.

With Bicep ban he was already "Warned" by Desire already that continuation of doing his little chat trick will get him banned.

Leeroi was given a timeout for his action so if you believe I was only taking his side than I have no clue what you want me to do with him. (Public Humiliation is what you wanted??)

If you want to know what Krynist was banned for here a Quote and Kyrnist reply to the bans.
(click to show/hide)

Back on topic with Cap ban.

Cap you are a known troll/griefer on Crpg, from poll abuse to teamkilling.
I banned you based on the fact that 1. You were not contributing to the team causing more bots to spawn not to mention you are your small club weren't even attempting to fight the bots while the "duels" were going on; 2. Team killing Jerry (multiple times) due to him "attacking the virgin" than provoking him doesn't help support your story, you should know well in the system you can take screenshots as evidence.

Considering this is your fifth ban on record a three day ban isn't as bad as it could be.   

Your Unban request is Denial, and you will return to the community on Schedule on the Day of the Fool (April 1st)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 11:33:39 am by Muki »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars