Author Topic: ban request Cap  (Read 1932 times)

Offline Krynist

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 1
    • View Profile
Re: ban request Cap
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2013, 04:07:14 am »
Cap didn't hit me, that's a good one. The admins will clearly see 4-5 consecutive teamhits from Cap as he tried to tk me. I kept trying to push you guys back but you wouldn't let me, I had no other choices and you know it. You guys are goddamn trolls and are making yourselves look VERY childish.

If that even happened, sure you did.  You came at me, hitting me.  You could have stopped hitting me, and walked away. I was defending V, you ran all the way back to attack me there. Why are you lying so much? I just don't get it.  Nice proof by the way.

Offline theprojectnemesis

• Noble
  • Renown: 22
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2013, 04:10:32 am »
You were protecting V?? That's a good one too, you guys are fucking bullshiters. You RUSHED to me TRYING to help your friend but didn't succeed. I don't like losing time of play on the forums over 12 years old trolls like you who are just playing this game to create trouble and talkshit all day. Just let the admins review this case and stop posting useless Junk trying to invent some excuses for your childish behavior.

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2013, 04:13:29 am »
(click to show/hide)

From what I gathered Bicep and Cap were trolling around "dueling" each other on NA_7and  systematically griefing the Chinese player TO_N_Jerry. Bicep was attempting  to falsify chat. Unknown what the heck LeRoiHeenok was talking about Krynist.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline Krynist

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2013, 04:15:12 am »
Jerry was actually killing V and TWing for many rounds before this, and we couldn't Vk him.  They only killed him in defense of virgin.

And really not sure what he's talking about.  All I do know, is he Tked me, for no reason.

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2013, 04:16:45 am »
Look the logs before 19:16 and you'll see cap teamhitting me like 4-5 times, I had no choice but to tk Krynist as he was rushing me and he teamhitted me before too (Cap). I even asked in the chat how to take screenshots to screen the teamhits but couldnt find out before the logs passed over that passage threw ''L''

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2013, 04:20:12 am »
Jerry was actually killing V and TWing for many rounds before this, and we couldn't Vk him.  They only killed him in defense of virgin.

And really not sure what he's talking about.  All I do know, is he Tked me, for no reason.

(click to show/hide)

The Reason you guys stated here was because his "banner" was causing the invalid error

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.

Offline Krynist

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2013, 04:21:40 am »
I'm confused?  Vendetta?  They killed Jerry, for killing the V, and then for running up and attacking the V again, and then running away, circling around, and attacking V again. Again, because poll was disabled.

Offline Krynist

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2013, 04:22:51 am »
I can't speak for what Jona did, I don't think I was there for that.

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2013, 04:23:48 am »
Poll was disable because of people like your idiot friend Cap. Muki just ask Desire about Cap being a serious troll and look into NA_7 logs of what he wrote against Desire and what he does all day it's pretty lame. He should seriously get banned to learn a lesson.

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2013, 04:24:12 am »
Look the logs before 19:16 and you'll see cap teamhitting me like 4-5 times, I had no choice but to tk Krynist as he was rushing me and he teamhitted me before too (Cap). I even asked in the chat how to take screenshots to screen the teamhits but couldnt find out before the logs passed over that passage threw ''L''

(click to show/hide)

I'm assuming this was the talk you guys had?

Offline Morris

• Duke
  • Renown: 507
  • Infamy: 147
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2013, 04:24:58 am »
(click to show/hide)

From what I gathered Bicep and Cap were trolling around "dueling" each other on NA_7and  systematically griefing the Chinese player TO_N_Jerry. Bicep was attempting  to falsify chat. Unknown what the heck LeRoiHeenok was talking about Krynist.

I'll admit to trolling around with cap and trying to falsify chat but I don't remember trolling that guy

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2013, 04:27:07 am »
Part of it Muki and it partially proves my point of him thinking that because I couldn't find the SS key he wouldn't get into trouble and Bicep, Desire muted you yesterday and told you you would get banned if you continued to falsify chat trying to get me banned by using my name while saying racist comments, but I'm not here for that even if it was an ass move. I'm here to get those idiots out of circulation for obvious trolling.

Offline Krynist

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2013, 04:27:36 am »
(click to show/hide)

I'm assuming this was the talk you guys had?

Pretty much. I took the SS because he was asking about doing it, and looked like he was actually going to try to get me or Cap banned, for him Tking me.

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2013, 04:30:59 am »
Why do you keep trying to play on words? I'm not asking for Cap to get banned because I tked you, but because he was obviously insulting, teamhitting, teamkilling and had a bad behavior for the last 2 days. Me tking you was just part of a self defense situation where you guys were trolling me to try and get me banned for him being mad against me.

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2013, 05:02:50 am »
theprojectnemisis, i think you are way outta line here bro. i was there. Muki, to clear a few things up, Jerry was getting killing because he would attack V every time, and we can't kick people right now. Honestly i love Desire, but i wish she would leave the poll kick, i have seen it removed once because Jona was afk, so someone tried to kick him, which imo was the right thing to do and NOT poll abusing.

And Vendetta as far as i remember noone touched, he had a banner from another mod which was giving everyone else error text...but no one TK'd him

There is a serious concern of mine over certain people in this community, i understand there has to be rules, but there is absolutely no reason to be banned over some of the thing i have seen people banned for.
And only admins should act like admins, i play DTV all the time, we and Cap know eachother well, and i wouldn't consider him a troll in the slightest when comparing him to Chain breaker or Clockwork

does he often intentionally TW? does he constantly spam text with stupid or annoying comments? ever attacked the V without us voting?

project you are way outta line here, you imo feel slighted or angry and are doing all you can to get some undeserved revenge. Cap and Desire get along as far as i know, in fact i cant think of too many people Cap doesn't get along with...

Being laid back and having fun\joking around with friends....should not be bannable...i mean one time outta frustration , i put my weapon away and punched a friend close to me, and didnt know he was BB...i killed him...and it was one of the funniest moments and the funnest nights i had playing

And calling someone childish over and over, when they are responding back without insulting you the way you are insulting him...IS childish

"just playing this game to create trouble and talkshit all day"....u are the one trying to get someone banned here

who's the real troll?
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE