Author Topic: Your Favorite (Bad/New/Under appreciated/Shitlord Losernerd) Player(s) - NA ONLY  (Read 6400 times)

Offline Phantasmal

• Duke
  • Renown: 510
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Phantasmal_Astralis, The_Ebon_Hawk
  • IRC nick: Phantasmal
I am really surprised that no one has mentioned Agile in any of these threads for most under-appreciated. He is an excellent shot (usually topping scoreboards when he is on) and beats people to death with an Elder's Hammer. I mean, come on, the man has talent.
Worst admin ever, horrible person, rude in chat, griefs in game, threatens with kicks and bans if you don't praise him in his admin thread, doesn't worship the goat, and worst of all, uses a crossbow, I suggest instant removal of admin rights and crucifixion.

Offline Lord_Bernie_of_Voodoo

• Earl
  • Renown: 372
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
  • Remove Great Lances 2015
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Bernie
Some other people who deserve to be mentioned...LL_Slim and Agile_Astralis. Some of the best players in their classes.

Offline Bobthehero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Grandmaster Ultimate God Of Swashbucklin'
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bridgeburners
  • Game nicks: Bobthehero_Whals and I am totally not all the Not_Bobthehero alts ever.
  • IRC nick: Buff Swashbuckling
I still fucking love myself.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
The Narwhals, dedicated swashbuckler part of FCC

Stabbing is my speciality and one hitting people, my art

Offline Phew

• Marshall
  • Renown: 775
  • Infamy: 132
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Phew_XVI
Even though he is a serious rage-a-holic and an overall jerk, Demento is friggin terrifying, moreso when he was an Broad Axe swashbuckler than when he carries a shield.

Maduin is the Jekyll to Demento's Hyde; super nice, yet an equally terrifying swashbuckler.

Also Passion, who I respect because he does well despite seemingly not having a right mouse button.

Offline Tom Cruise

• Duke
  • Renown: 685
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
  • All I do is shitpost anymore in this game.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tom_Cruise_Dota_Fanatic
  • IRC nick: Tom_Cruise
G-Force Mafia best clan

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 11:03:49 pm by mmason94 »

Offline In Cauda Venenum

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 21
  • not actually gay
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: Saturn_of_Chaos
One dude I don't really see a lot, except on siege, is HoC_Somethingorother_Jona, that dude really impressed me when I used to see him around.
(click to show/hide)

Offline agile

• Baron
  • Renown: 110
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Agile_Astralis
I am really surprised that no one has mentioned Agile in any of these threads for most under-appreciated. He is an excellent shot (usually topping scoreboards when he is on) and beats people to death with an Elder's Hammer. I mean, come on, the man has talent.

Elders hammer op

Some other people who deserve to be mentioned...LL_Slim and Agile_Astralis. Some of the best players in their classes.

Thanks!

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
Elders hammer op

Thanks!

I think that you're the best archer in NA in terms of actually shooting the bad guy accurately and consistently. I really thought you had mad swag when you were 18-18 shielder using the elder's hammer.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline agile

• Baron
  • Renown: 110
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Agile_Astralis
I think that you're the best archer in NA in terms of actually shooting the bad guy accurately and consistently. I really thought you had mad swag when you were 18-18 shielder using the elder's hammer.

haha that build was fun as hell.

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of Wutang, Justice League
  • Game nicks: Batman_Holiday_AoW
This thread is such bullshit. I've seen wesley, skinboat, and myself do SOOO much more than half the fucks named here. Wesley is the MOST UNDER APPRECIATED PLAYER IN NA! Next would probably be Jaich_MB, guy has some serious skill in battle, chambers, etc.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 09:33:09 am by Holiday203 »

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
This thread is such bullshit. I've seen wesley, skinboat, and myself do SOOO much more than half the fucks named here. Wesley is the MOST UNDER APPRECIATED PLAYER IN NA! Next would probably be Jaich_MB, guy has some serious skill in battle, chambers, etc.

Agreed you guys are somewhat better than some of the mentioned individuals, but you gotta realize people will overlook their opinions of your fighting skill and base them on your clan's perspective. Why do you think there is so much groping of mediocre players in this thread that are in fact clanless?

I rarely get mentioned in any of these threads, which doesn't bother me a bit but it does.

Also, aren't you, Wesley, and Skinboat all 2handers? 2H is hard bro.
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy

Who are you?
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

Offline LordLargos

• Count
  • Renown: 279
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn (Lord,X-Champion)
  • Game nicks: Largos the Weaboo Wrangler, HoC Lord Largos

Agreed you guys are somewhat better than some of the mentioned individuals, but you gotta realize people will overlook their opinions of your fighting skill and base them on your clan's perspective. Why do you think there is so much groping of mediocre players in this thread that are in fact clanless?

I rarely get mentioned in any of these threads, which doesn't bother me a bit but it does.

Also, aren't you, Wesley, and Skinboat all 2handers? 2H is hard bro.
But you are appreciated Tanken! Atleast I appreciate you and I thought you made Daruvians power rankings so I didn't point you out.
Well, this doesn't look good for you. Four team kills - definitely intentional, Appeared to be afk more than once in the video.Also kicking people off of walls is grieving! don't do it.... but ill let you off with a warning this time, only because I don't like largos anyway.

Offline Tom Cruise

• Duke
  • Renown: 685
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
  • All I do is shitpost anymore in this game.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tom_Cruise_Dota_Fanatic
  • IRC nick: Tom_Cruise

(click to show/hide)

Offline FrugFrug

• Earl
  • Renown: 493
  • Infamy: 59
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: MB Mascot
  • Game nicks: FrugFrug Owl_Beard

My paint drawing which was obviously the best of the bunch didn't win. Worst KUTT NA.Just kidding, you and the rest of the KUTT bunch are all good, even if some (most?) armor/strength crutch up the wazoo.
                                                                                                                                                    ^
                                                                                                                                        Totally not obvious.