Author Topic: Free loompoint  (Read 3953 times)

Offline Chris_the_Animal

• Duke
  • Renown: 663
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Chris
Re: Free loompoint
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2013, 10:56:00 am »
gimme looooomz  :twisted:

plox  :wink:

(click to show/hide)
Bros never die!

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2013, 07:56:35 pm »
Bump
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline Penitent

• King
  • Renown: 1389
  • Infamy: 220
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Penitent_Turtler
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2013, 08:24:12 pm »
+4
Hello,  I will partake in this generous opportunity.

1) when I am in game, do I effect your experience, and if yes, how so?
No.  At least not any more than any other player in game.

2) am I viewed as a troll or as a negative impact in any way?
I am not aware of you being viewed as a troll or a negative impact.

3) how do you view the clan I am in, and who is your most favorite and least liked person?
I like Teutonic because I like the banner.  I appreciate clans who bring a "crusader" flavor to the game.  I do not like or dislike any members over the other members in the clan.  They are neutral to me in equal amounts.

4) why do you need the loompoint?
I would be a good candidate for the loompoint because I am generous with my looms.  A while back I had a baby, and I knew I wouldn't be able to play for a while...perhaps ever again.  I held a CRPG poetry contest that created some really amazing and some really terrible CRPG poems. 
http://forum.meleegaming.com/general-discussion/garison%27s-crpg-loom-giveaway-p/
I rated the poets and gave away all 5 of my +3 looms to the winners.  I do not regret this.  My kid is no longer a newborn, and I am back in the game wanting to work my way back up.  I still have a long way to go.
Rest assured, if you give me the loompoint, it will not go to waste.  Even if I someday stop playing the game, I will pass it on....to my kid.
Even if he hates this game and would rather play COD 14 on his Playstation 7, I don't care.  I'm his dad and I can make him play crpg.

5) how would you like me to change my gameplay to give you a more desirable experience?
That depends...what class do you play?
In general, think team-mindedness.  Stick with your teamates and back them up.  If you are cav, focus on timely bumps and support the infantry.  If you are infantry, fight in some kind of formation.  Shielders, cover the 2h.  2h, back up the shielders.  If you are ranged, take out their ranged and cav, and stick close to teamies for support!
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 08:38:33 pm by Garison »

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2013, 08:32:56 pm »
+2
I am currently giving away a free loompoint, there are just a few questions I would like answered. I just request only NA players answer.

1) when I am in game, do I effect your experience, and if yes, how so? Not really, we fight sometimes but overall you are just like most people on the server.

2) am I viewed as a troll or as a negative impact in any way? Not that I know of.

3) how do you view the clan I am in, and who is your most favorite and least liked person? Outside of being on opposite teams on the strat spectrum, I have no problem with Teutonic. My favorite player in the clan is Wesley, me and him go way back when we were both in ATS. We were also reunited again in Remnant, until Wesdog left to form teutonic. Orcslayer, because he is the reason Wesley left ATS. Or Arathian because str maul build.

4) why do you need the loompoint? Honestly, I don't need it. I have a lot of looms already, but I still have two items that I need to +3 before I can stop retiring. Mostly items that are hard to find on the marketplace because they are new or recently buffed(lance and nordic pothelmet with faceplate).

5) how would you like me to change my gameplay to give you a more desirable experience? MOAR TWOHAND.

Offline Wesleysnipes

• Earl
  • Renown: 371
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • SQUIDDONKULIOUS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: AoW squid
  • Game nicks: Wesley
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2013, 08:44:11 pm »
+1
Egan, if you ever made a clan I would join you without a doubt. Reunited three times is always and forever.

-Love Ex Wesley_de_ATS
Dashing through the steppe, on a hundreds horse sleigh, o'er fields we go, laughing all the way. HOHOHO! It's Calamariclause and it's Christmas in April for the Squids.

http://www.insomniagamer.com/lp/leagueofangels/loapink/

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2013, 08:48:04 pm »
I did make a clan. JABONRA.

Offline Wesleysnipes

• Earl
  • Renown: 371
  • SQUIDDONKULIOUS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: AoW squid
  • Game nicks: Wesley
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2013, 08:50:04 pm »
Yea well... Pala invited me but you guys all rock the SS banner.
Dashing through the steppe, on a hundreds horse sleigh, o'er fields we go, laughing all the way. HOHOHO! It's Calamariclause and it's Christmas in April for the Squids.

http://www.insomniagamer.com/lp/leagueofangels/loapink/

Offline Aethelwolf

• Baron
  • Renown: 84
  • Infamy: 8
  • Mercenaries
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Aethelwolf
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2013, 09:02:30 pm »
I'm from EU and can't give you the answers. Nevertheless, I really need that loompoint.

Best regards, Aethelwolf
Aethelwolf, son of Uhtred, rightful owner of the Bebbanburg castle

Offline sumusiko

• Knight
  • Renown: 32
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2013, 09:05:54 pm »
Not really there are very very few players who do.

Ofcourse not.

3) how do you view the clan I am in, and who is your most favorite and least liked person?
Not sure which clan you at.

Because I'm new and this loompoint would help sooooo much you got no idea, remember when you were a newb? Yeap I'm suffering right now like you were before :(

5) how would you like me to change my gameplay to give you a more desirable experience?
No man just play like you want and have fun playing it!

Offline brockssn

• Baron
  • Renown: 133
  • Infamy: 182
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2013, 09:52:03 pm »

Teutonic_Brock

I am currently giving away a free loompoint, there are just a few questions I would like answered. I just request only NA players answer.

1) when I am in game, do I effect your experience, and if yes, how so? Yes! You're ability to TK me is astounding, but yet I still enjoy your company on the battlefield!

2) am I viewed as a troll or as a negative impact in any way? Not at all, I view you as a person of integrity and of good sportsmanship.

3) how do you view the clan I am in, and who is your most favorite and least liked person? Teutonic is the best clan out there period, my favorite person is Angelo because he is purely awesome. My least favorite is myself because I can usually only play c-rpg at work and feel I could be a big asset if I had more time.

4) why do you need the loompoint? I only get to play at work and a couple of hours every week after work, the loompoint would help me greatly. I am looking to loom a helmet next

5) how would you like me to change my gameplay to give you a more desirable experience? No change is necessary, I appreciate the friendly bumps once in a while!

I will not be biast against people because of where we stand in any terms. I just ask that you only post serous answers and not immature posts. :wink:

Ends next week thursday

Offline Jack1

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2013, 02:17:23 am »
Bump

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2013, 07:24:58 am »
+3

MURDER
MURDER
MURDER
MURDER
MURDER

I will not be biast against people because of where we stand in any terms. I just ask that you only post serous answers and not immature posts. :wink:

Ends next week thursday
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Voso

• Earl
  • Renown: 330
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The So-so.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Huey's Cavalieres
« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2013, 09:00:18 am »

Not really.

Nope!

You're cool people. My favorite is Arathian and my least liked person is Arathian.

I have a +2 itching to be a +3 and I know I am never going to retire again because I leveling makes me stop playing.

Stop blocking. And swinging. And moving.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

There are old sellswords and bold sellswords, but there are no old, bold sellswords.

Offline Jack1

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2013, 12:14:47 pm »
If there gets to be 40+ actual responses I'll throw in my +1 heraldic mail... Just to make people happy

Offline Nyalan

• Baron
  • Renown: 84
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • Gamer/Artist (Multiclass)
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2013, 03:46:06 pm »

I haven't seen you in game yet, just saw the post.  but my engagement will be to give you a feedback when I see you, you won't know who I am, my name isn't showed, so i guess this makes gaming somehow more normal when not feeling observed. I still like to observe people and analyze their gameplay.

I have never come over any comments about trolling or any sort of reputation of such in my clan and elsewhere. I have checked your posts and I wouldn't see a reason why it would be the case.

I'm not in the Teutonic clan but in TKoV, and my favorite member is Pulse as I was joking with him and my least liked is Greators King's guard because he told fuck you one day when I bet him and yet I still remember... O_o
From my point of view the Teutonics are cool folks, i've never had any bad experience of any sort with them, they seem to be good winners and loosers, they don't want to piss you off just for their fun. They seem to be pretty loyal at teamworking, and I would say this gets the gaming experience better for them and/or others.

I have a project to build a really light armor set. Giving points in IronFlesh and putting looms in a lighter gear will allow running faster while still sustaining a hit. It'll also get my attacks faster which is really fun, as my Wpf may be lowered pretty much with armors because I have a high Wpf build all in 2H.

I'm building a
+3 Pelt coat (+4 to leg armor too with the 1 point)
+3 Turkish shoes (usable with heavier gear, especially in siege mode where people take less attention to hit legs)
+3 Deli cap (to protect the head against low level characters)
+3 Maul (normal one), a dream for duel mode, making it fast to block and still possible to crush if you hold it when the patch has reduced the efficiency of mallets considerably without holds
+3 Langes Messer - a one slot 2H weapon that could go with the maul the deli cap the pelt coat and the turkish shoes to be a fast crushtrought with my practice shield to protect against archers, pretty necessary with the low armor gear

I'm starting as a guide in a museum next summer and I don't have so much time to grind all these, as I've got to study a lot, so that'll help me get more time.
I also have a few physical health probs and I guess cRPG's one the best things I have in life, so let's say it'll make someone unhappy happy for a while

It's pretty gentle of you to ask. I could say a few things for Cavs in general that could help.

-First bumping teammates can be pretty annoying especially when you're engaged with an enemy and you can't do anything to prevent it when it is a teammate that bumps you
-Backcouchstabbing can be frustrating for a lot of players I know, thought it is part of the game. Maybe taking a slower but stronger horse could help making the backstab of couch a little less frustrating by letting other infantry a time to react and still having a strong character while your horse gains on Charge bonus and a lot more health.
-I also think 1/1 charging duels can be fun for others and not be frustrating in any way. I think this could be more fun for a lot of people.
-I think joking and saying funny things always help in giving a good mood to the games and makes it Lol.
I could also suggest to ask other clan members directly to get a feedback over impressions. You could get an advice from people who focused on your gameplay in a more attentive way over a long period of time.

Whether a loom point or an armor, that sure would be Great. I would happily lend you my sword if I see you ingame.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=D3PeNGsuAr8

I will give you further analysis when I have a chance to see you in game.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 04:18:26 pm by Nyalan »