Author Topic: Free loompoint  (Read 3790 times)

Offline no_rules_just_play

• King
  • Renown: 1401
  • Infamy: 384
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE; Peasants United; Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: CapraAegagrusHircus_HRE; no_rules_just_play_HRE
  • IRC nick: norulesjustplay
Re: Free loompoint
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2013, 03:16:10 am »
+2

you stole my renown :(
wanted to do the same.

plz donate here for poor fellah

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2013, 03:32:20 am »
Although desire thinks Tom won allready, he hasn't, I'm looking for serous answers, even though he brought a tear to my eye.

The current top answer is San.

Most detailed and indepth answer
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the qt crew
  • Game nicks: Kreczor_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Kreczor
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2013, 03:45:28 am »
I am currently giving away a free loompoint, there are just a few questions I would like answered. I just request only NA players answer.

1) when I am in game, do I effect your experience, and if yes, how so?
Not really, I don't look for specific players. I mean, I don't really regard you as a game changer so you go unnoticed (Although I do recognize the name)

2) am I viewed as a troll or as a negative impact in any way?
I don't really see you talk a lot if at all. See next question for more of a summary.

3) how do you view the clan I am in, and who is your most favorite and least liked person?
I honestly think your entire clan is a troll clan. Everything I've heard to what I've experienced has made me feel that your clan should not be regarded well, if at all. My favorite would probably be Wesley or Holiday (does he still play?) mainly because of how they play with poles. (heh) I don't exactly look up to them, but I definitely respect their skill in the 4-d weapons. My least favorite is Arathian for obvious reasons. To sum it up, he's an asshole.

4) why do you need the loompoint?
I'd like to loom up my Fluted Varangian Helmet. It almost seems like I'm the only player who wears one and I feel it would really round out my set. On top of that, I only need a few more head armor to resist certain headshots to insta-kill me.

5) how would you like me to change my gameplay to give you a more desirable experience?
I'd suggest you try to play a different weapon. I find by experiencing the arsenal of weapon types this game has to offer, you learn how to play in a team environment a lot more. On top of that, learning where your teamates are at all times is a huge bonus to friendly cav.

I will not be biast against people because of where we stand in any terms. I just ask that you only post serous answers and not immature posts. :wink:

Ends next week thursday

There's my honesty for ya.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline SHinOCk

• Earl
  • Renown: 369
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Is that all you've got!?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 1%
  • Game nicks: Occitan_SHinOCk, Occitan_Baz, Derp_In_A_Can, Disease_Infested_Cum_Bucket, The_Long_Dick_Of_The_Law
  • IRC nick: SHinOCk
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2013, 03:55:11 am »
+1
1) You affect my experience because you jacked my style

2) You're a troll because you jacked my style

3) I like Wesley but i don't like you because you jacked my style

4) I don't really need it but i figured you owed me that much..

5) I'd like you to never be my clone anymore thanks in advance.

Everything about my reply was serious and totally mature!
While you burn at the stake, i dance with the flames

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2013, 04:11:41 am »
I am currently giving away a free loompoint, there are just a few questions I would like answered. I just request only NA players answer.

3) how do you view the clan I am in, and who is your most favorite and least liked person?

5) how would you like me to change my gameplay to give you a more desirable experience?

I will not be biast against people because of where we stand in any terms. I just ask that you only post serous answers and not immature posts. :wink:

Ends next week thursday
1. Yes jack you do, I always get lanced by you. I also used to fear going 1 on 1 against you when you used the bill(i think) in full pate, what ever wep, it was when you were a polearm.
2. I'd say you have your moments, but mostly seen (in my eyes) as a decent crpg player.
3. Teutonic, they have some good members and some baddies, they're alright and when a good amount of them are on they can get a multi. Favorite is a tie between wesley and holiday, least favorite, well im not sure if I have one, I guess arathain cuz he is too good with that maul.
4. I would really like to loom my military cleaver, but don't have the time to play and retire. I'm considering retiring at 32 and if I get this loom point I'd get my sword masterworked and I wouldnt have to grind no mores!
5. heh get off the horse, but I don't mind your game play, it shouldn't be made to make me have fun, the fun in this game comes from a good challenge.

Offline Orc_Slayer

• Knight
  • Renown: 49
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art Of war
  • Game nicks: Orc_Slayer_AoW
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2013, 05:20:59 am »
You're just another player on battle that I enjoy fighting against/alongside.

No, the only true troll in this community is Epoch.

You're all a bunch of cool guys who hang out in our TS. I like Orc and the only member I disliked left your clan.

Weaboo purposes. I want to loom a wakizashi.

Protect me like I'm the V.I.P. so I can live longer.
Props brother!

Offline Wesleysnipes

• Earl
  • Renown: 371
  • Infamy: 196
  • SQUIDDONKULIOUS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: AoW squid
  • Game nicks: Wesley
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2013, 05:28:28 am »
1. Easy to kill cav.
2. You're characters face is a troll. Funny to see you charge the whole team at the start of a round though.
3. Favourite: Coulbert but then again Angello would ride my dick for anything. Worst: Alec, I always carry him( most of the clan)
4. I would sell the loom and put all of the money in the clan bank.
5. Jack your play style is solid, just keep up the good work man.
Dashing through the steppe, on a hundreds horse sleigh, o'er fields we go, laughing all the way. HOHOHO! It's Calamariclause and it's Christmas in April for the Squids.

http://www.insomniagamer.com/lp/leagueofangels/loapink/

Offline Maple_Syrup

• Count
  • Renown: 150
  • Infamy: 9
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murder Boners
  • Game nicks: Captain_Canada Maple_Syrup_MB
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2013, 05:31:44 am »
+1

Yes you affect my experience although much less than you used to. As of now your in game attitude is quite average to other players, you are both freindly and rude on occasion like most and for the most part are a decent player increased especially by the fact you work well with your fellow teutons.

Right now? No I dont think so, you have been fairly well behaved probably on average with any other mount and blade player. But in the past yes for sure you spent plenty of time in the MB teamspeak and you acted very trollish to the point where I associate you with alec whom I very much consider a troll.

I am quite fond of teutonic although a couple of your players have very low reputations for their past actions such as yourself and kryser whom I dont really mind, I do recall what alec acted like with his shit talking and what not back in the day and for that reason I probably would say him. As for favourite player it is probably holiday as hes always polite and is a very skilled player I have known for a long time. Him or arathian who has always been a bro and helped me with my anti maul play.

I owe a loompoint to wolfgang of chaos and I dont want to retire my lvl 33 main to get him one. I also dont have the gold to buy it so im stuck leveling an alt to get it which I dont enjoy playing.

Keep doing what your doing, you've become pretty good at teamplay with that maul etc. But from a selfish perspective if you played worse id be happier so I could more easily take you out and then your fellow teutons.

Offline Zaren

• Count
  • Renown: 162
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Zaren_Astralis
  • IRC nick: Zaren
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2013, 05:35:37 am »
+1

Ends next week thursday
might as well cant hurt
1.I dont look for you, but I treat you as more dangerous than some but not quite a bale or rohy or someone like that. In terms of gaming quality, I dont know you that great, but the teutonic crew as a whole is cool with holiday, wesley and the lot.
2.Not to my knowledge.
3.My favorite person...hmm thats hard. I like the teutonics as a whole.
4.Im going to either loom up a katana or a straw hat...hmmmmm
5. IDK, nothing you do negatively affects me

My character is gen 3,

and San you are gen 3???? never expected that one

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2013, 07:11:01 am »
Hey dude.

1) My recollection of you from in the game is that you're a solid 2H. You don't talk particularly much either shit talking or nice things. You're a standard solid Teutonic 2H in the same vein as Wesley and Rainb0w.

2) Not that I know of. I don't believe so personally anyway.

3) Your clan has some bad and some good going for it. Your clan appears to be pretty damn unreliable and not the best choice for an ally in terms of Strategus, but you guys are mostly alright and fun on an individual basis. The type of clan you could chill with for fun in NA_1 (sick rhymes dawg), but is best to avoid on Strategus. I have to give you guys props though for not anally penetrating Frisia when we had no allies, no members, troops, gold, or equipment and you could have taken our fief and added it to your bloc. You guys held back though. I'd have to say I hate Wesley the most because he's better than me at the game. I like Arathian the most because he's funny and pretty dang good at mauling. Edit: My most hated member was Jason because he was a fucking prick while he was with you guys. He once made me chase him around for 15 minutes in a battle while he was on horse, naked, just delaying a battle that no one else showed up to. It was a douchebag move.

4) I'm going to use it to upgrade a horse for the Frisian clan armory so people on their next gens can have a higher loomed horse waiting for them in the armory. Cavalry is difficult without looms, every stat point matters when you're dog-fighting other cav and dodging pikes.

5) Talk more and play something that isn't 2H. It will showcase your skill; kind of like how I need to play something other than ez-mode cavalry so people will stop thinking I'm a shit-eating baddie. Also get your clan to be more likable on Strategus. Get them to redeem themselves and participate in the action. I hardly ever see you guys merc'ing or doing anything with your faction; though I suppose that second part is because you guys are locked down in a castle.

Finally, I would like to note that you wrote "serous" instead of "serious". Serous is an adjective defining tissues that create serum. Fun facts yo.

Oh, and I just added you to my POWER RANKINGS. Also apparently you aren't the same class anymore. I haven't seen you lancing. I sure hope I don't have you confused with someone else saying you're a 2H! Oh, and if you're not giving me a loom point that's totes mcscrotes fine but I expect some sort of comment about me in return for my comments!
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 09:57:28 am by Daruvian »

Offline Miley

• Duke
  • Renown: 604
  • Infamy: 327
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2013, 08:01:48 am »
1. If you get me mad I want revenge, otherwise I don't think so? لаск

2. Nu

3. I LIKE YOUR CLAN. NO PROBLEMS WITH IT. WHO IS MY FAV AND LEAST LIKED IN THE CLAN OR IN THIS MOD? IN THE CLAN, I DON'T HAVE PREFERENCE, I LIKE YOU ALL.  IN THE MOD MY FAV IS CAREBEAR OFC AND MY LEAST FAVORITE IS GANNER (VETE A LA MIERDA).

4. Because I'm gen 1 and need loom point so I can get moarrr st00f (: :) XD :D xD

5. YOU DO NOT GIVE ME AN UNDESIRABLE EXPERIENCE UNLESS I CAN'T KILL YOU.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2013, 09:41:54 am »
+4

Gibe loom filthy NA

Gibe loom filthy NA

Gibe loom filthy NA

Gibe loom filthy NA

Gibe loom filthy NA

Offline _RXN_

• Count
  • Renown: 254
  • Infamy: 40
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chadzina
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2013, 09:50:01 am »
I'm teutonic_Jack1 by the way, if that helps
Even if you're teutonic_Jack1 the question remains, who are you?

Offline FrugFrug

• Earl
  • Renown: 493
  • Infamy: 59
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: MB Mascot
  • Game nicks: FrugFrug Owl_Beard
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2013, 09:56:42 am »
Gibe loom filthy NA

Gibe loom filthy NA

Gibe loom filthy NA

Gibe loom filthy NA

Gibe loom filthy NA

EU Always picking fights...

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of Wutang, Justice League
  • Game nicks: Batman_Holiday_AoW
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2013, 10:08:32 am »
Even if you're teutonic_Jack1 the question remains, who are you?
I play EU quite often but the question is, who are you?