Author Topic: Closed...  (Read 535 times)

Offline Sebi_is_Hero

• Baron
  • Renown: 135
  • Infamy: 139
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Mion_the_Grey, Aimicait & Velders_Mion_the_Grey
  • IRC nick: Sebi_is_Hero
Closed...
« on: March 25, 2013, 05:13:51 pm »
/
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 07:58:22 pm by Sebi_is_Hero »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
Re: Rage kicks/fists on [Eu4] with much rage....BAN-POWAH @ Gangbang
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2013, 05:28:56 pm »
They cleared spawned with a weapon, they just used it (throwing stakes/cm), can we please get Mion banned again btw? One thing is destroying a siege tower but destroying a weapon rack that helps the team insanely is clearly griefing.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline gggd

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2013, 05:39:16 pm »
mion are you kidding me??
we wanted to build some siege things but hobbyless mion decided to destroy our work. he destroyed our weapon racks and siege materials. i tried to build something over 10 rounds but it failed nearly evry round because people like mion destroyed it whenever they could. finally i gave up to build something but someone made a poll against mion -- a kick poll . it´s clear to me that evryone pressed 1 because of his fooling . but mion never appreciate his own faults , contrariwise  he freaked out and said this universally known bullshit : " Ban request incomming  , i will get you all banned .. blablala". he should be glad that no one got the idea to ban him...

Offline Sebi_is_Hero

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2013, 06:28:50 pm »
They cleared spawned with a weapon, they just used it (throwing stakes/cm), can we please get Mion banned again btw? One thing is destroying a siege tower but destroying a weapon rack that helps the team insanely is clearly griefing.
Okay Zlisch, I don't know aht you have against me, I don't care. Why should I get banned ? They spawned with Construction Material ( useless to fight ). And I said before they should stop it and fight. They iggnored it and I destroied the rank and they attacked/killed/kicked me. So would ppl. do sane at you, you would start a BR too.
And if you kill me once more and that is was an "Accident" ( Don't Lie ) I'll start a BR for you too. I've now 2 Screenshot when you killed me and there was nowhere an enimy! Just stop it and say me what's your problem with me ? Because I am a HA ? Because I start BR for everyone ? Because you rage if I kill you ? Because your alt looks like a noob and gave you a kick and you killed me long ago for that ? Is it my Clan ? My art op playing ?

Just say it, I care about it.

Offline Sebi_is_Hero

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2013, 06:31:31 pm »
mion are you kidding me??
we wanted to build some siege things but hobbyless mion decided to destroy our work. he destroyed our weapon racks and siege materials. i tried to build something over 10 rounds but it failed nearly evry round because people like mion destroyed it whenever they could. finally i gave up to build something but someone made a poll against mion -- a kick poll . it´s clear to me that evryone pressed 1 because of his fooling . but mion never appreciate his own faults , contrariwise  he freaked out and said this universally known bullshit : " Ban request incomming  , i will get you all banned .. blablala". he should be glad that no one got the idea to ban him...

Well, you can say what you want, I've my pretty screenshots and you should know that I don't realy care who get banned. You can say what's your "way" but see on the screenshots : TH's, Insults.
Just stop something like that in the future or I'll start a "Global" ban-request...

Greetings,
Mion!

Offline LEKIS

• Earl
  • Renown: 359
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lekismurderer
  • IRC nick: Lekis
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2013, 06:53:01 pm »
Who the fuck are you to tell them what to do? Dunno if amused or angry when reading all of mions stupid banrequests....
The day will come! Hordes of communist mechanical bears mounted by muslim liberal gay black in spanishs, bringing destruction to the visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Land Of The Free . Prepare yourself America!

Offline Oarsman

• Knight
  • Renown: 61
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Oarsman_HRE
  • IRC nick: Oarsman
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2013, 06:55:40 pm »
I think Zlisch and also most of the community doesn't like you, because you start ban request all the time and some of them with made up stories.

http://forum.meleegaming.com/eu-%28official%29/teamhitting-power%28ban-request%29%29/

And then you complain about your own ban because of your made up story and don't realize what you did wrong.

http://forum.meleegaming.com/eu-(official)/fail-ban-is-that-a-reason!/msg729899/#msg729899

I have to agree with you that teamhitting/spawning without a weapon is bannable but so is griefing.

(click to show/hide)

So either all the teamhitters and you get banned  in my opinion or you quickly close this request  :wink:
And if I read it correctly it would be your 11th ban and that would be an essay ban....

Offline Sebi_is_Hero

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2013, 07:56:42 pm »
I think Zlisch and also most of the community doesn't like you, because you start ban request all the time and some of them with made up stories.

http://forum.meleegaming.com/eu-%28official%29/teamhitting-power%28ban-request%29%29/

And then you complain about your own ban because of your made up story and don't realize what you did wrong.

http://forum.meleegaming.com/eu-(official)/fail-ban-is-that-a-reason!/msg729899/#msg729899

I have to agree with you that teamhitting/spawning without a weapon is bannable but so is griefing.

(click to show/hide)

So either all the teamhitters and you get banned  in my opinion or you quickly close this request  :wink:
And if I read it correctly it would be your 11th ban and that would be an essay ban....

Well, I already told them to help the team and I let them one round. So I wanred them and it wasn't just me that destroied it.