Author Topic: Covered Flags  (Read 3108 times)

Offline Mongolista

• Count
  • Renown: 162
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Quincy
  • Game nicks: Guardian_Bethrezen, Quincy_Mongo
  • IRC nick: Bethrezen
Re: Covered Flags
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2013, 05:40:00 pm »
+3
Im being objective, I dont know any of the guys on either side, Im just commenting on what I see. I will just ignore the stupid "quit crying you still won" argument that does not actually help in any way and ask you guys, would you really not see some people throwing 65 materials in the c. site for at least 5 minutes? when youre constantly being spawned right next to it? Im sorry but more than a whining on this thread you deserve a laugh in your face for even showing up here and seriously trying to defend this bullshit by saying "nobody knew whats going on, it came out of nowhere :O".

And sorry Brontosauce but I have no idea what GF in this context means so I cant really comment on that one.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2013, 05:44:29 pm »
+1
And sorry Brontosauce but I have no idea what GF in this context means so I cant really comment on that one.

no worries m8. just pointing out what you said to reinforce my previous point.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2013, 06:05:18 pm »
+1
bronto he is an EU stating his opinion, not one of our people.

If someone accidentally tosses a construction site on a flag it is easy to notice and quick to destroy without causing issue to either team.

I do not believe it is to much to ask for the rules to be followed.
Leader of BS

Offline Miracle

• Count
  • Renown: 237
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: s0mali_piratez
  • Game nicks: Miracle
  • IRC nick: Miracle
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2013, 06:17:53 pm »
+1
I'm just wondering if they were building it for their archers, why wait until the last push when the flags are about to get capped to throw the last material on and finish building it?
also free allers, permaban digglez imo
is there anyone (NH members excluded) that would have an issue with that? basically allers is big pun and digglez is fat joe, nobody would say no to that trade

Offline Pappy

• Baron
  • Renown: 115
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
  • Game nicks: Papasmurf_FIDLGB
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2013, 06:32:02 pm »
+1
The construction site never covered the flag.. or youd know that if you paid attention to earlier posts.. the tower was being placed next to them since 90% of the battle was fought extremely close to the flags being disorganized.. as you'd know if you paid attention to what was said in earlier posts..  and siege equipment is bugged.. as you'd know if you read earlier posts. I've seen buildings fly away, catapults do strange things, look at that siege tower in the picture it didn't even spawn proper.. didn't have ladders up, a ramp, a roof a lot of sides were gone. Also it was extremely chaotic with little to no communication on defenders side. Just random spawn and stream skirmish tactics. To quote the words of a wise man, quit being bitches.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2013, 06:52:14 pm »
+1
Honestly, I don't see why you guys are being so antagonistic in this thread. "quit being bitches" no one was being a bitch. There aren't any tears here, we were all quite stoked after the victory. Murder explained the point of this thread very accurately with his comparison to drunk driving; the rules in strat/crpg shouldn't be "it is only against the rules if someone gets hurt".

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2013, 06:59:19 pm »
+2
The construction site never covered the flag.. or youd know that if you paid attention to earlier posts.. the tower was being placed next to them since 90% of the battle was fought extremely close to the flags being disorganized.. as you'd know if you paid attention to what was said in earlier posts..  and siege equipment is bugged.. as you'd know if you read earlier posts. I've seen buildings fly away, catapults do strange things, look at that siege tower in the picture it didn't even spawn proper.. didn't have ladders up, a ramp, a roof a lot of sides were gone. Also it was extremely chaotic with little to no communication on defenders side. Just random spawn and stream skirmish tactics. To quote the words of a wise man, quit being bitches.

read the entire thread again... No one anywhere says that the construction site was not on the flags. The only mention of it is in Kesh's post saying that it was on the flags and people were spawning on top of it.
Leader of BS

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2013, 07:11:08 pm »
+2
I was on the winning team. I want the rules enforced. Will either the admin or dev present comment as to why this was not fixed the moment it was noticed? (immediately, unless your blind. Hell I noticed it and I was on the other team mostly guarding against cav in the back).

Offline Pappy

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2013, 07:36:10 pm »
Honestly, I don't see why you guys are being so antagonistic in this thread. "quit being bitches" no one was being a bitch. There aren't any tears here, we were all quite stoked after the victory. Murder explained the point of this thread very accurately with his comparison to drunk driving; the rules in strat/crpg shouldn't be "it is only against the rules if someone gets hurt".

Honestly, I just like to feed the trolls.  I started out reading this thread offended by your skewed reality of events, and really had no idea what your point, or desired outcome was.. so felt compelled to offer the other sides viewpoint from teamspeak communications that occurred at the time to better educate you on the reality of the situation.. but then I just gave up when I realized this was less of a call for justice and more of a crusade against admins you harbor a grudge for. So now I just post for the comedic value, like telling the retarded kid to go kick the mean sleeping dog down the street. Knowing the outcome will provide me amusement, because if I really wanted your opinion I'd shove my hand up your ass and work your mouth like a hand puppet.  :wink:

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2013, 08:10:11 pm »
+2
Honestly, I just like to feed the trolls.  I started out reading this thread offended by your skewed reality of events, and really had no idea what your point, or desired outcome was.. so felt compelled to offer the other sides viewpoint from teamspeak communications that occurred at the time to better educate you on the reality of the situation.. but then I just gave up when I realized this was less of a call for justice and more of a crusade against admins you harbor a grudge for. So now I just post for the comedic value, like telling the retarded kid to go kick the mean sleeping dog down the street. Knowing the outcome will provide me amusement, because if I really wanted your opinion I'd shove my hand up your ass and work your mouth like a hand puppet.  :wink:

You really have no idea and should stop commenting. I like Shik and Tydeus; not to mention I just posted pictures and said "this happened". Troll elsewhere.

Offline Pappy

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2013, 08:58:23 pm »
You really have no idea and should stop commenting. I like Shik and Tydeus; not to mention I just posted pictures and said "this happened". Troll elsewhere.

I had no idea you like them, singling them out in bold underlined italics in your picture, and others feeding off it with cries of badmin abuse, and ban thread, and banable. But I was on defense so I did have an idea of what occured, just it was from an opposite perspective and disagreed with your paranoia therefore inherently wrong from your sides perceived world view. Also not particularly yourself per se but others posting and singling out the entire defensive team saying we had to know, and it was planned, and a conspiracy to deprive you flag access.. etc.. but I don't dislike you, or anyone in particular just this topic. So while I'm not singling out any one entity with my remarks, but your arguments as a whole, please start troll threads elsewhere or I will feed you.  I have a big heart and hate to see anyone go hungry. :cry:
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 09:08:15 pm by Pappy »

Offline Espwn

• Baron
  • Renown: 146
  • Infamy: 47
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Companies of Calradia (Bridgeburners)
  • Game nicks: Frodo_BRD, Samwise_the_Stouthearted
« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2013, 09:41:14 pm »
+1
I had no idea you like them, singling them out in bold underlined italics in your picture, and others feeding off it with cries of badmin abuse, and ban thread, and banable. But I was on defense so I did have an idea of what occured, just it was from an opposite perspective and disagreed with your paranoia therefore inherently wrong from your sides perceived world view. Also not particularly yourself per se but others posting and singling out the entire defensive team saying we had to know, and it was planned, and a conspiracy to deprive you flag access.. etc.. but I don't dislike you, or anyone in particular just this topic. So while I'm not singling out any one entity with my remarks, but your arguments as a whole, please start troll threads elsewhere or I will feed you.  I have a big heart and hate to see anyone go hungry. :cry:

He's not singling out the entire defensive team, he is just saying that this could have been avoidable if the admins had enforced the rules. Maybe some nice pink text saying "that's against the rules" would have been nice.

Now shoo

(click to show/hide)

Offline Hobb

• Earl
  • Renown: 489
  • Infamy: 96
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2013, 09:45:36 pm »
+2
So you are writing giant walls of text in a strat issues thread as a troll eh? It sure looks like your trolling yourself to me.

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2013, 10:21:21 pm »
...since the latest patch the towers no longer have wheels....
really? is that a bug or a feature? well it would make them if build in the right spot more reliable i guess.
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline Pappy

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2013, 10:59:57 pm »
+1
So you are writing giant walls of text in a strat issues thread as a troll eh? It sure looks like your trolling yourself to me.

No, I never said Im doing it as a troll, I said I'm feeding trolls. Thats like equating the zookeeper to a monkey because he feeds monkeys. Also I have no life, I am over 400 lbs, bald, middle aged, unemployed, and full of pretentious nerd rage which I express from my bedroom in my mothers basement where I play in my whitey tighties and belittle her if my cookies are burnt or my kool-aid is not delivered promptly so jokes on you.