Author Topic: [22nd] The 22nd Battalion  (Read 21883 times)

Offline 22nd_Hawk_Cmdr_Harlequin

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [22nd] The 22nd Battalion
« Reply #105 on: July 14, 2011, 06:05:09 pm »
Failing or what? I do not see the connection between Rokema being a retard and 22nd claiming fiefs and saying that they will defend 'em  :rolleyes:

Offline Ulrich_88

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Schwert Bruder
  • Game nicks: SB_Ulrich_Papal_Guard SB_Manfred_the_Red_Baron
« Reply #106 on: July 14, 2011, 06:07:04 pm »

All greetings!
I wanted that this file was together with banerpack.
This file has a logo on a breast of a heraldic armour, instead of on a penis  :D I tested it on many logos of known clans, basically all are looked beautifully. After a new patch I it will update each time. To throw in folder Crpg with replacement of files. Council if will do a logo at first look as it it will be looked on a heraldic armour. Adjust the sizes to the given file. Here is how it looks on an example of logos of clans

(click to show/hide)
Here bannerpack ver.3.5 where there is banner HRE+Fix
http://www.speedyshare.com/files/29425211/Bannerpack_3.5_Fix.rar
File tabletau_materials to throw in folder Crpg with replacement of files.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 14, 2011, 10:26:48 pm »
Hmffff I agree with Gnjus.

Also Phyrex, what happens if you piss off everybody, which is bound to happen after I had a ''conversation'' with rokema_the_pirate on official servers (im pretty sure the shogunate wouln't like to see those logs) and calling every hispanic country ''Mexican'' (Which I am one of those people from a hispanic country) you will just get slaughtered, I would think of keeping you're tongue in if you're gonna insult whole clans AND whole communitys of people...

Yes, because everyone will surely be pissed off by Rokema saying every hispanic country is Mexican (Oh sweet jesus and yellow spirit guides! Worse an insult has never been heard!)

In fact, anyone getting pissed off by that (or anything else Rokema says, that cuddly sweetheart) will probably have too hard a time navigating the Strategus interface to slaughter anyone. If they get past those difficulties with some heavy external help, the pool of drool from their mouth will surely make their keyboards inoperable and thus, they will not be slaughtering anyone. (Except themselves perhaps, when they, in their folly, attempt to use a knife for eating.)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 10:28:11 pm by Xant »
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline 22nd_Earl_NoscopeGabe

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 22nd Battalion
  • Game nicks: FriedChickenWatermelown,22nd_OriginalGangstah_Gabe
« Reply #108 on: July 16, 2011, 12:24:21 am »
Hmmm
I'll pimp slap you till you love me fool!                                                                                                              

ps: It's all about that Fried Chicken son.

Offline dregh94

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SoA_Naughtdred
« Reply #109 on: July 16, 2011, 12:43:23 am »
baldrider is one week the 22ns have already all this city and villages?
file:///C:/Users/Public/Pictures/Sample%20Pictures/images.jpg

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 16, 2011, 12:44:47 am »
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline H4rdn3ssKill3r

• Baron
  • Renown: 107
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
  • Crummy Wizard
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: naaaaaaaaaah
« Reply #111 on: July 16, 2011, 09:24:58 am »
Yes, because everyone will surely be pissed off by Rokema saying every hispanic country is Mexican (Oh sweet jesus and yellow spirit guides! Worse an insult has never been heard!)

In fact, anyone getting pissed off by that (or anything else Rokema says, that cuddly sweetheart) will probably have too hard a time navigating the Strategus interface to slaughter anyone. If they get past those difficulties with some heavy external help, the pool of drool from their mouth will surely make their keyboards inoperable and thus, they will not be slaughtering anyone. (Except themselves perhaps, when they, in their folly, attempt to use a knife for eating.)

I don't drool, even when im drunk, and my keyboard is usally under the glass, so yeah...
:/
Also I would be angry if he insulted my country, isn't this like the start of conflicts?
f8uasdlöadk blablablababa lbalba
^ Analogy of discussions on forums.

Offline 22nd_King_Plazek

• Baron
  • Renown: 87
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 16, 2011, 02:34:08 pm »
Not for 22nd and the Templars!

Or do you not know your history :P

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 16, 2011, 03:55:45 pm »
I don't drool, even when im drunk, and my keyboard is usally under the glass, so yeah...
:/
Also I would be angry if he insulted my country, isn't this like the start of conflicts?

Why would you be angry if he insulted your country? Patriotism is so wonderfully irrational, but of course, serves the government's interests.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline H4rdn3ssKill3r

• Baron
  • Renown: 107
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
  • Crummy Wizard
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: naaaaaaaaaah
« Reply #114 on: July 16, 2011, 04:00:49 pm »
Why would you be angry if he insulted your country? Patriotism is so wonderfully irrational, but of course, serves the government's interests.

Why? because insulting my bloodline, and my homeland is just rude and un-called for.
And you speak of patriotism, isn't that one of the human instics, or are we all cyborgs who have no fellings?
f8uasdlöadk blablablababa lbalba
^ Analogy of discussions on forums.

Offline 22nd_King_Plazek

• Baron
  • Renown: 87
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 16, 2011, 05:09:22 pm »
How can patriotism be a human instinct?
Instinctual behaviour requires thousands of years to develop. In human development countries are a relatively recent phenomenon.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 16, 2011, 06:57:53 pm »
Why? because insulting my bloodline, and my homeland is just rude and un-called for.
And you speak of patriotism, isn't that one of the human instics, or are we all cyborgs who have no fellings?

Insulting your bloodline? Your bloodline is a mangy dog!

What just happened? Are your bloodline's feelings hurt? Did your bloodline ask you to defend it from vicious internet attacks? The latter part of your sentence answers nothing - why is it rude? Your "homeland".... you were born on a piece of land like all of us, presumably with a hospital built on top of it. One would assume that there is nothing inherently special about that land. And in fact, it would be stupid to feel proud of the achievements of your "homeland." Granted, many people do feel proud, because they think living in the same "country" as Joe World's Strongest Man makes them cool by association. It doesn't. Neither does the fact that your country won a war 1000 years ago. You didn't fight in it. You had nothing to do with it. Patriotism isn't a human instinct, it's something you're brainwashed into because it benefits those on top of the foodchain.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline VVarlord

• Count
  • Renown: 176
  • Infamy: 86
  • cRPG Player
  • Simmer down and pucker up
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Waylander
  • Game nicks: Waylander_VVar
  • IRC nick: Boldkorn
« Reply #117 on: July 16, 2011, 07:02:51 pm »
Now where is my popcorn

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #118 on: July 16, 2011, 07:05:25 pm »
All bullshit aside:

It is pointless to argue whether or not you should feel insulted about X. You should be worried if the majority of people (not you personally, but the majority of your audience) is insulted by X.

Patriotism whether it makes sense or not, exists, and people get angry over it. Welcome to irrational life that makes absolutely no god damned sense whatsoever. Act accordingly.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline VVarlord

• Count
  • Renown: 176
  • Infamy: 86
  • cRPG Player
  • Simmer down and pucker up
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Waylander
  • Game nicks: Waylander_VVar
  • IRC nick: Boldkorn
« Reply #119 on: July 16, 2011, 07:08:55 pm »