Author Topic: you live in germany, want to get fit, loose weight and/or meet cute chicks?  (Read 1683 times)

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
Well, it's not like I hate veget... yea, well, I do but w/e.

Living healthy is unfortunately pretty time consuming. Throwing some frozen pizza in the oven will always be the quick and comfortable choice compared to chopping up all the vegetables.
Is the time invested worth it? No doubt. Am I willing to invest that time? Nope. Not right now with the circumstances my life presents to me at the moment.

Food is very situational, I guess.

(click to show/hide)
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
Please explain to me how the food chain is unethical.
Have any of you ever stopped to consider how brutal life as a fish would be?  At any moment a larger fish could suck you up and you're gone.
Animals are meant to be eaten, we need protein in our diet.
We're moral, we don't eat other humans, and most of us would not relish in the torment or suffering of animals.  We want and or hope that our meals got a quick ending.
Do you think a lion thinks twice about eating you?

so what are you on about?  I have even killed two fucking calfes so I knew eating meat is the right thing for me,  show me how you are a MORE dedicated carnivore than I am to neglect the purpose of civil meat consumption or the purpose of this thread to give people new perspectives on dieting,  sports and life?
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Torben

• King
    • View Profile
Well, it's not like I hate veget... yea, well, I do but w/e.
Living healthy is unfortunately pretty time consuming. Throwing some frozen pizza in the oven will always be the quick and comfortable choice compared to chopping up all the vegetables.
Is the time invested worth it? No doubt. Am I willing to invest that time? Nope. Not right now with the circumstances my life presents to me at the moment.
Food is very situational, I guess.
(click to show/hide)

I do love my frozen shit as well!  but saying sth is stupid just because it doesnt have a place in your life aint the right thing to do mate
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
so what are you on about?  I have even killed two fucking calfes so I knew eating meat is the right thing for me,  show me how you are a MORE dedicated carnivore than I am to neglect the purpose of civil meat consumption or the purpose of this thread to give people new perspectives on dieting,  sports and life?

Ok punk, it's on.

I challenge you to a jousting match, we'll go to EU3 and then NA3 until someone wins on both.  I will not be available to do so until tomorrow or Thursday...earliest I can do is 5:15pm CST (11:15 GMT)
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Torben

• King
    • View Profile
Ok punk, it's on.
I challenge you to a jousting match, we'll go to EU3 and then NA3 until someone wins on both.  I will not be available to do so until tomorrow or Thursday...earliest I can do is 5:15pm CST (11:15 GMT)

which is relevant because?

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Please explain to me how the food chain is unethical.

Have any of you ever stopped to consider how brutal life as a fish would be?  At any moment a larger fish could suck you up and you're gone.

Animals are meant to be eaten, we need protein in our diet.

We're moral, we don't eat other humans, and most of us would not relish in the torment or suffering of animals.  We want and or hope that our meals got a quick ending.

Do you think a lion thinks twice about eating you?

The reason we eat meat is not because in any shape or form we "need" it. We only need meat as much as we need designer clothes or a good cake for one's birthday. It is because eating pork/beef etc. was a treat reserved to the elite until very recently, because it tastes good and because it is bloody cheap in money and time compared to cooking vegetables.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
I am a vegetarian, since early childhood even, but only because i don't like the taste of meat. I am somewhat underweight, as a result and not too sure about this being omg-so-healthy for me.

Offline bagge

• King
  • Renown: 1056
  • Infamy: 275
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: bagge
Money and Power are the same thing

No it's not :)
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.

Offline Corwin

• Earl
  • Renown: 499
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corwin_the_Lazy
+1
I still don't get it when people speak about being "ethical" towards animals. I've never heard of a hungry crocodile being ethical towards humans.
You can be ethical or nonethical towards other people, animals and plants are something else. They are just lower on a food chain and if they could think they would be fine with it. Food chain IS natural. This whole talk will only lead to what was already described in the "Hitchhiker's Guide" - genetically modified cows made in order to soften the guilt of all crybabies BEGGING people to eat them.
I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1634
  • Infamy: 2866
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
+1
I am interested. But it needs to be less time consuming (don't really have the time to eat 6 times a day), it has to be somewhat cheap or at least not very expensive (where I live those fancy vegetables cost a ton of money compared to average salary) and of course healthy so I don't miss any key ingredient.

I ate so much and such various food in my short life that I've enough of eating tbh. If there was a pill that could help me go through the day and contain all necessary ingredients I would gladly replace regular food intake with it.

Last couple of days I've tried protein diet with a little bit of vegetables (completely stopped eating carbs from bread and similar food) and the problem is that looked like a lot of chicken (it's very affordable) in many flavors. I got bored of it after seven days. Looking for a proper diet but too cheap to pay a nutritionist so I'm doing research on my own.

Offline Joseph Porta

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 234
  • cRPG Player
  • (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻. take all my upvotes! Part-time retard
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild Enthousiast,
  • Game nicks: Wy can't I upvote my own posts, Im a fucken genius, yo.
  • IRC nick: Joseph_Porta
+2
Meat is the shit!

My two cents  8-)
I loot corpses of their golden teeth.
But he'll be around somewhere between Heaven and The Devil, because neither of them will take him in, and he'll be farting loudly and singing a filthy song.

i'll be there at around
chadztime™

Offline Torben

• King
    • View Profile
+1
pmed leshma.

corwin:  the unethical part is the industrialization/mass production of meet,  degrading living beings with high social and intellectual capabilities to crap. 

in the 50ies meat was expensive enough so the average family had it tops once a week,  and the price came because of a "natural" way of growing them animals.  back when cattle was raised by eating grass its meat was healthier,  just like the bison meat everyone is hyping about today,  full of good fats n all that.
so healthy stock growth doesnt only help the animal,  but also produces healthier meat ; )

edit:
fortunatly enough,  its getting in-style again to eat good meat,  and just maybe at some point mass production will be forbidden,  just like it almost was in germany,  the attemt then got fucked over by the EU though, iirc.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
which is relevant because?

I know it's the interwebs, but that was me being light hearted and a smart ass.

Lighten up Francis.

[youtube]
http://youtu.be/IMtvnAmfuf8[/youtube]
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Torben

• King
    • View Profile
+1
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Offline Weren

• Duke
  • Renown: 588
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: irc://Weren
+3
(click to show/hide)

Sorry, couldn't resist.
Free speech is about to become terrorism.