Author Topic: you live in germany, want to get fit, loose weight and/or meet cute chicks?  (Read 1680 times)

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
So a very sweet girl in my training group told me about this earlier.  mind you,  I wont stop eating whatever I want (cause i always was a ripped sub elite athlete :mrgreen:),  but I tried a few recipes ,  they are awesome,  taste very very good and satisfy you completely.

so if you should want to get healthier,  do some sports and meet awesome people (of whom most are perty cute chicks),  you should look into this.

http://www.attilahildmann.com/fitness

(note to self:  jolly fat people like to pose nakid ^^)

on a side note: you can always  pm me if you just simply want to get some tips to get stronger or faster for any sport your are currently doing.
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
nah nah nah nah...

First you get the money
Then you get the power
And then you get the women

Offline Torben

• King
    • View Profile
nah nah nah nah...

First you get the money
Then you get the power

thats how it works in communism.  wait.
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes

Offline Zox_Fury

• Baron
  • Renown: 142
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • La illaha il'Allah
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Zox_Fury
  • IRC nick: Zox_Fury
Money and Power are the same thing , with money you buy the power , with power you "find" lot of money but yeah i'm totally agree with Vibe.

For others which haven t money nor power it remains sport...but it's really less safe to be maintained over time with the sport
Subhan'LLAH wa bihamdih

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
nah nah nah nah...

First you get the money
Then you get the power

Agreed, agreed.

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
he has only 1 pair of underpants
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
Living vegan is just plain stupid.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Torben

• King
    • View Profile

although I do not live vegan,  I can assure you it is not -if done correctly.  Neither from a medical view,  nor from an environmental. But please,  elaborate if you have  valuable input : )

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile

Completely eliminating meat and fish from your diet is a little excessive, but going in that direction is very healthy (and also ecological and ethical if you are into those things). Humans have almost no need for proteins and other stuff you find in meat and a vast majority of the western world eats like ten times the upper "healthy" limit. Not vegan vegetarian myself, but I would gladly stop eating meat (except pork, no way I stop pork). You don't even need all the fancy meat replacers that taste like shit.

EDIT : fuck my english
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 03:20:36 pm by Kafein »

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
We're talking about vegan here: no milk, no eggs, nothing that is in any way a product from or by an animal.

Besides having read several times already that going "vegan" is not healthy when done by "normal" people all of a sudden (which isn't really probable but still...) it simply doesn't make any sense to me.
We do eat to much meat, granted. Known fact and I admit that I do as well. But not even cheese? No glass of cold milk? Sorry but I don't get it and I don't have any relation to such "self-punishment" cuz that's what it is in my eyes...
Especially those bullshit reasons you get most of the time like "I don't want to have animal blood on my hand!"  :rolleyes: Damn hippies...

Aunt Edith:
And if you mean by ute chicks some girlies who have a weight of 40kg on 165cm height?! I wouldn't touch any of them. All those pointy bones sticking out of their body that you have to be afraid that you gonna impale yourself on those while screwing them? Hell no. A female body has to be round and soft... not looking like some 12yrs old little girl cuz they hungered both tits and ass away... Jesus...
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 03:15:34 pm by benkei »
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Torben

• King
    • View Profile
Completely eliminating meat and fish from your diet is a little excessive, but going in that direction is very healthy (and also ecological and ethical if you are into those things). Humans have almost no need for proteins and other stuff you find in meat and a vast majority of the western world eats like ten times the upper "healthy" limit. Not vegan myself, but I would gladly stop eating meat (except pork, no way I stop pork). You don't even need all the fancy meat replacers that taste like shit.

ya.  but even athletes,  that do need high protein diets,  can manage vegetarian or even vegan.  as stated,  I still eat meat (used to 4 times a day,  now its more like 6 times a week,  still way too much),  but there are healthy ways around it if one wants to...

I`d like to see meat not being mass produced anymore,  one of the most unethical things mans doing atm.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Oops, I meant vegetarian. Vegan is indeed stupid yes.

(in French, vegan is "végétalien", I thought vegan meant the simple "végétarien", which is actually vegetarian.)

Offline Torben

• King
    • View Profile
(click to show/hide)

granted- fuck them crazy eyed hippies  :mrgreen: 
the mind blowing thing for me is,  that the dude in OP threw down recepes in 2 books now,  that dont make you miss animal derived food.  Its really quite unbelievable,  and I totally get your point.  But done correctly,  it makes you healthier and is way more ethical concerning animals and the environment...
I personally have already slaughtered two calfs with my bare hands,  after killing them,  so I would find a better connection to what I actually do when eating meat.  I think everyone should do it.  I still eat meet,  but I am sure it comes from animals that were treated well. Same with most products I consume : )

well,  point of the tread is still valid:  if you want to change in context of my first post,  I highly recommend looking into the books,  challenges and whatnot of that attila guy

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
+1
Please explain to me how the food chain is unethical.

Have any of you ever stopped to consider how brutal life as a fish would be?  At any moment a larger fish could suck you up and you're gone.

Animals are meant to be eaten, we need protein in our diet.

We're moral, we don't eat other humans, and most of us would not relish in the torment or suffering of animals.  We want and or hope that our meals got a quick ending.

Do you think a lion thinks twice about eating you?
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline SoA_Sir_ODHarry

• Baron
  • Renown: 134
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: ODharry
The fact that u can decide it differs u of the animals :idea:

Crob: i'm in duel tryin to not be shit
Crob: now i'm running round eu2 with a dagger