Author Topic: Thanks to all the helpful guys in recent battles for my faction and others  (Read 2190 times)

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
Anders- Motherfucker is always helping with siege team. Half the time he IS the siege team. He very rarely makes a mistake, and is a good asset for observation and intel. And he's the only guy that ever requests pay (outside of Snoop's 69 gold and Mig's 420 requests, which are also appreciated). and I think that's kinda nifty.

Dach- Another damn reliable engineer. Great guy to have around, and I'm grateful for him.

Syls- An amazing fighter, but more importantly a sound tactical mind. Dude is great at making calls and telling you when you're making a mistake. I'm glad he isn't afraid to call someone out if he sees shit going south. In addition to that, he always seems to be behind the enemy flags when I ask him where he's at. He tends to be an absolute menace to the enemy out there, and is an overall commando.

Tristran- This guy goes out on his own and kills 4-5 men on an average run. I watch him and it's really fucking funny and effective.

Ryan- Does the same thing as tristran, except he yells loudly and excitedly over the microphone while doing so. I laugh my ass off when he does it, and I bet he makes the foe feel really silly when he 1v5s them.

9Finger- Amazing strength-crutch monster with good advice and insight. Also having 5 or more MB players that are really, really good at being irregular commandos that can fuck up equipment and flags easily.

Kesh- He is a damn good archer, and is a damn textbook of information on whatever nerd-related subject you need. Before the battle I can be like "Hey Kesh, how do I win?" and he'd pretty much tell me. It's really handy. He also yells at times in which its actually beneficial. I don't like to yell, but sometimes it just has to happen. He usually doesn't yell when it would be a bad time to, surprisingly.

Ascalon- Pretty much the most solid, reliable and competent footman around. If he has something to say, it's wise to hear him out. He's rarely wrong, and has great advice. He's super quick to react on orders and is a great source of intel.

The entire fucking Raven clan- It's really important to have a good, solid, organized shield wall. Although there are some good players in the Ravens (notably Relit, probably #1 NA pike right now, although pike is admittedly pretty rare in NA!), they more importantly bring organization to the table.

Canary+Malaclypse- Absolutely giddy to get these guys on my side in strat. Generally they're too helpful to a point; they usually end up guarding main spawn. I'd rather have them butchering the enemy en masse! Damn well know the spawn is protected, at least.

Frisian Friends- My guys have been doing a lot of learning how to engineer during a highly chaotic and stressful battle environment, and they've been helping a shit-ton. Guarding the equipment, building it, and generally killing the bad guys in an efficient manner. I'm really lucky to have such solid players as Daruvian, Badoon, Mantooth, Havelle, Cikel and others.

Who do you guys find most helpful in strategus battles? Always interesting to hear of the leaders and heavy hitters on the other side; I haven't fought for the other "block" in many moons!
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 10:15:07 pm by Sandersson Jankins »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
+3
Ken456, Lucky_GER, TO_Opinion_V, actually everyone from TO clan - you guys have been absolutely amazing.  Every time I have been worried about our spawn being overrun I see you guys there protecting it.  Feigning being unprepared with your weapons slack at your side, just an act in readiness to pounce the moment an enemy draws near.  When we have too many equipment chests or catapults or even siege shields and ladders - I can always rely on some of you to break those things for me.  Thank you so much for all your help we could not have done so well in strategus without you.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 05:19:00 am by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
+1
Ken456, Lucky_SER, TO_Opinion_V, actually everyone from TO clan - you guys have been absolutely amazing.  Every time I have been worried about our spawn being overrun I see you guys there protecting it.  Feigning being unprepared with your weapons slack at your side, just an act in readiness to pounce the moment an enemy draws near.  When we have too many equipment chests or catapults or even siege shields and ladders - I can always rely on some of you to break those things for me.  Thank you so much for all your help we could not have done so well in strategus without you.

(click to show/hide)

Why thank you Sandyman! :oops:

Offline SittingBull

• Earl
  • Renown: 381
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Chief_SittingBull_Astralis
Uhhh, I don't see my mention here.

Offline Dach

• Earl
  • Renown: 444
  • Infamy: 92
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Dach_BRD / SNSD_Taeyeon
+1
You're on the wrong side Sitting! Psshhh...  :arrow:

I appreciate the mention Sandy!  :oops: :mrgreen:
A lot of people in the NA community know that Dach rages and in the process of his uncontrollable rage, he tends to kick people.

You've been warned! :twisted:

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
+2
Wasn't I the one to start this all off by giving you a castle?

NM, this is about performance...  But I do smash a lot of equipment.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
+5
Thank you for the circlejerking Sandy.

Offline Syls

• Count
  • Renown: 168
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kingdom of Veluca
  • Game nicks: Syls
+1
Syls- An amazing fighter, but more importantly a sound tactical mind.
  :oops:

Oh you  :mrgreen:

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GODQUEEN_PARTYGIRL_OF_BIRD
wtf
Subject displays signs of antisocial behaviour

Offline Sir_Winston_Churchill

• Knight
  • Renown: 71
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisian Freedom
  • Game nicks: MC_of_Frisia
+2
I'm not gay irl, but I'll suck your dick on the internet.

Offline Dach

• Earl
  • Renown: 444
  • Infamy: 92
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Dach_BRD / SNSD_Taeyeon
wtf

I can sense jealousy in this one!  :lol:
A lot of people in the NA community know that Dach rages and in the process of his uncontrollable rage, he tends to kick people.

You've been warned! :twisted:

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GODQUEEN_PARTYGIRL_OF_BIRD
+1
I can sense jealousy in this one!  :lol:

do not enter this lovers' quarrel.
Subject displays signs of antisocial behaviour

Offline Phantasmal

• Duke
  • Renown: 510
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Phantasmal_Astralis, The_Ebon_Hawk
  • IRC nick: Phantasmal
+3
I personally think Dach is one of your more valuable players. He might not do as well point-wise or kill-wise as everyone else, but the impact he has on crossbows (or at least me) is tremendous. Nothing is more frustrating than finding cover to reload and then finding out Dach has re-positioned (yet again) to keep shooting/suppressing you. The last Nova Sekhtem battle he was even breaking our equipment chests and healing tent. Whenever I see Dach on the roster I sigh and resign myself to playing another game of hide-and-seek with him.
Worst admin ever, horrible person, rude in chat, griefs in game, threatens with kicks and bans if you don't praise him in his admin thread, doesn't worship the goat, and worst of all, uses a crossbow, I suggest instant removal of admin rights and crucifixion.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
I'd like to thank Canary and whoever other moderators for immediately moving Daruvian's NA POWER RANKINGS list to spam when I reported it, and moving this out of diplomacy when I reported it (though I was going for Spam as well)

I guess I should actually just be saying my thanks to the Report button.  You've always been the most reliable ally in Strategus.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
+7
I'd like to thank Canary and whoever other moderators for immediately moving Daruvian's NA POWER RANKINGS list to spam when I reported it, and moving this out of diplomacy when I reported it (though I was going for Spam as well)

I guess I should actually just be saying my thanks to the Report button.  You've always been the most reliable ally in Strategus.

ur gay

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?