Author Topic: question  (Read 2208 times)

Offline fragglemunch

• Noble
  • Renown: 24
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: question
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2013, 03:57:51 pm »
+1
Jacu i really couldn't care i just wanted to test how easy to touch your nerve and it took zero effort. Keep up the rage kid gives us all something to laugh at.

Offline Blueberry Muffin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 749
  • Infamy: 119
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2013, 08:29:03 pm »
+2
I remember we attacked curin castle and spawnraped the defenders. It bugged and the website showed it as a loss. Didnt get the troops back, didnt get the castle. Nords were awfully good sports however, and gave the gear back to us.

Point is, we have all been fucked by the giant dildo of strategus, and QQing I understand. But this admin bias is super bullshit. I mean the only people who have the power to do that sort of thing afaik is cmp and chadz. (though Im not sure even cmp can) Which clans are they in again? Oh yes nords, and which side were nords on? Oh yes, your side. Real admin bias there, because chadz is so in love with anti UIF. (SAAAARRCASM)

TLDR: Strat sux, admin bias is bullshit, jacu is gay.
Lizard_Man: Fuck all that! Rather buy me 4 cans of Stella..
Cymro: Wife beater stella
Lizard_Man: It'll get ya drunk! You'll be fucking fat girls in no time! You might even fight a nigga or two! Mmmm-mmm, bitch!

Offline bagge

• King
  • Renown: 1056
  • Infamy: 275
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: bagge
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2013, 08:31:28 pm »
Andswaru even offered the castle as well, don't forget that Muffin :wink:
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.

Offline Jacu

• Count
  • Renown: 214
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Jacu_the_Grey
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2013, 12:40:18 am »
Jacu i really couldn't care i just wanted to test how easy to touch your nerve and it took zero effort. Keep up the rage kid gives us all something to laugh at.

rage ?? no, no. I insult you and your intelligence in stoic calm  :)