Author Topic: Risen_Sir_Ming  (Read 700 times)

Offline IDrownFish

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Risen_Sir_Ming
« on: May 01, 2011, 03:09:47 am »
I have sent this to belmant already but i thought i would post it on the forums too, sorry if this is wrong to do.

Hello, I have a problem with a play by the name of Risen_Sir_Ming. I was on your shogunate_cRPG server and this person comes up and slashes me with his sword about 5 seconds after we spawned. I Said "WTF" For he just took out half of my health. So i ask him why he did that and he said that i was leeching... I Had a felt hat, a noblemans outfit, 2 sets of rocks, a club and a hatchet. I vote to kick him out of the server but it did not pass through for it was 50% voted yes and 51% was needed. We argued for a while and he was being a jerk. So i gave up. The admin changes the map to Ruins. I spawn with my new Italian Sword and guess who comes up and kicks me? Risen_Sir_Ming. At this point am fed up with him and I slash him as a warning. After i do i run away to battle. And he says "Nobleman just hit me..." and then a vote to ban Nobleman pops up. I get banned. I know its temporary but I want Risen_Sir_Ming to be punished for his behavior. Watch him in the server, You will see. Thank you if you read this,

Regards, IDr0wnFish. (aka Nobleman)

Offline Tomas_of_Miles

• Count
  • Renown: 263
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Rusty mercenary siege engineer
  • Game nicks: Something with Tomas in it
Re: Risen_Sir_Ming
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2011, 03:16:03 am »
I didn't see the event itself, but I  was there, and I do have personal experience of being killed for being a leecher, when I started a new alt (Techno_Viking). It wouldn't be good for new players if they were attacked on spawning, so people need to be a bit more considerate. Give them some time to find the chat key eh? IMO spawning with weapons doesn't make you a leecher.
Professional poop cleaner

Offline Belmont

• Baron
  • Renown: 109
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2011, 03:18:12 am »
Without proof I cannot do anything right now but we will definitely keep an eye out for this player. In future cases please take screenshots and/or videos. I will also check out the logs in a bit and see if I can find out anything useful.

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2011, 09:46:03 am »
I'll talk to him.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Ming

• Knight
  • Renown: 49
  • Infamy: 30
  • cRPG Player
  • Let her distract you!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Shogunate
  • Game nicks: Shogunate_BD_Ming
  • IRC nick: Ming
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2011, 10:08:07 am »
I have sent this to belmant already but i thought i would post it on the forums too, sorry if this is wrong to do.

Hello, I have a problem with a play by the name of Risen_Sir_Ming. I was on your shogunate_cRPG server and this person comes up and slashes me with his sword about 5 seconds after we spawned. I Said "WTF" For he just took out half of my health. So i ask him why he did that and he said that i was leeching... I Had a felt hat, a noblemans outfit, 2 sets of rocks, a club and a hatchet. I vote to kick him out of the server but it did not pass through for it was 50% voted yes and 51% was needed. We argued for a while and he was being a jerk. So i gave up. The admin changes the map to Ruins. I spawn with my new Italian Sword and guess who comes up and kicks me? Risen_Sir_Ming. At this point am fed up with him and I slash him as a warning. After i do i run away to battle. And he says "Nobleman just hit me..." and then a vote to ban Nobleman pops up. I get banned. I know its temporary but I want Risen_Sir_Ming to be punished for his behavior. Watch him in the server, You will see. Thank you if you read this,

First i admit that i did hit a player call "nobleman" on the Shogunate sever yesterday and i assume its u. I did that for 2 reasons.

Reason1: We were playing DTV mod yesterday, i have seen u wearing the same exactly under 1k in total equip + a hand axe for 3 hours. The day before i have seen u wearing the exactly same equipment on the Legio sever while playing DTV mod. Every time i see u u just went forward and get killed by bots... your behaviour is extremely shameful and on the behave of all the hard working player who contributed in the fight i hitted u and warned u.

Reason2: Before i hit u, i warned u verbally and asked u "can u pls be useful nobleman" your reply was" i really dont have money" . I dont know exactly how much u have but from the 3h x5 leeching on RTV sever its highly doubtful. I take it as a lie.

This is what happend, i will let u decide. I think he is the one who deserves a ban.

Offline Ming

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Let her distract you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2011, 10:19:13 am »

By the way for the kick...i did that for a reason as well.  U kicked me while i was killing the bots during the last round so i kicked u back, fair enough. I was really not just me who were fed up by ur behavior and thats why 60% of players agreed to ban u.

Offline Nihtgenga

• Knight
  • Renown: 77
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fenris
  • Game nicks: Eldest
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2011, 11:46:17 am »
First i admit that i did hit a player call "nobleman" on the Shogunate sever yesterday and i assume its u. I did that for 2 reasons.

Reason1: We were playing DTV mod yesterday, i have seen u wearing the same exactly under 1k in total equip + a hand axe for 3 hours. The day before i have seen u wearing the exactly same equipment on the Legio sever while playing DTV mod. Every time i see u u just went forward and get killed by bots... your behaviour is extremely shameful and on the behave of all the hard working player who contributed in the fight i hitted u and warned u.

Reason2: Before i hit u, i warned u verbally and asked u "can u pls be useful nobleman" your reply was" i really dont have money" . I dont know exactly how much u have but from the 3h x5 leeching on RTV sever its highly doubtful. I take it as a lie.

This is what happend, i will let u decide. I think he is the one who deserves a ban.

If the first reason is true, than it is a way of leeching. it was discussed by some admins in a different ban thread.
Charging into enemies headless just to get killed as fast as possible, if done several times, is considered leeching.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Ming

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Let her distract you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2011, 01:33:18 pm »
If the first reason is true, than it is a way of leeching. it was discussed by some admins in a different ban thread.
Charging into enemies headless just to get killed as fast as possible, if done several times, is considered leeching.

he has been doing this for 3h+ first on legio sever, then on shogunate sever...many ppl have seen this and thats why i slashed him once to warn him but then he kept spaming the chat about this and kicking me while i was aiming... realy annoying...

I have only hitted him once in total as a warning :P