Author Topic: Hey FCC  (Read 2758 times)

Offline Braeden

• Earl
  • Renown: 420
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • I hear the sound of drums
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Acre?
  • Game nicks: Braeden_Sanguine
  • IRC nick: Braeden
Re: Hey FCC
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2013, 09:05:47 am »
+2
Any attempts to buy victory or retreat in strat are simply laughable.  Like, say, if someone was in a strat faction and they tried to buy respite for themselves from that Empire's enemies at the price that was, say, just selling out most of their allies (albeit in a drunken tirade), that would just be like, what man?  You can't be serious.

So yeah, FCC.  Take from the example of the exemplary Goretooth, and don't do silly things like that!

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2013, 09:20:11 am »
Any attempts to buy victory or retreat in strat are simply laughable.  Like, say, if someone was in a strat faction and they tried to buy respite for themselves from that Empire's enemies at the price that was, say, just selling out most of their allies (albeit in a drunken tirade), that would just be like, what man?  You can't be serious.

So yeah, FCC.  Take from the example of the exemplary Goretooth, and don't do silly things like that!
Hey I learned from my mistake from the past maybe FCC should do the same. Nor do I deny what I did or try to cover it.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 09:23:36 am by Goretooth »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2013, 09:22:50 am »
+2
Hey I learned from my mistake from the past maybe FCC should do the same.

You are the one making up shit and citing things from two years ago.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2013, 09:26:32 am »
You are the one making up shit and citing things from two years ago.
Then grow a pair and move on and stop trying to do the same thing from two years ago.

It's getting old.

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2013, 09:28:46 am »
+1
Then grow a pair and move on and stop trying to do the same thing from two years ago.

It's getting old.

Gore, you already proved your willingness to take private chat logs from conversations with your "friends" and smear them all over the forums; if you your current claim was anything but total bullshit, you would have long ago put logs for all to see. So stop making shit up and get back to watching your sci-fis.

Matey (as Kramer) trying to make friends with Goretooth.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgtGKurXBu4

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2013, 09:29:16 am »
oh god are we all going to start showing what we've ever talked about behind the scenes b/c I don't want to see the chatlogs I've been in.  because, if I recall correctly (I do like my drinks), there's a lot of "let's make everything burn" and "what's wrong with dividing the map into two mega factions?"  ofc this is from way back when smoothrich still returned my calls :(

I don't save chat logs of people because I'm so used to everyone pastebinning everything I say and sending it around/posting it so it simply feels trite.  But our "Diplomacy Chats" were good times.  I'm pretty sure you slowly backed away from the keyboard, stammering  "I don't know if you are trolling or not.. you've gone Too Far smoothrich... you've changed.." and rode off into the sunset as LLJK/BIRD was Wiped from the video game earth and you found comfortable retirement and double pink text.

RIP LLJK.  Murdertron seems to be a higher-ranking FCC member anyways.  Maybe the Goon-Fucker fire will kindle in him soon and we can watch FCC implode in the middle of a second Strat.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2013, 09:34:17 am »
Gore, you already proved your willingness to take private chat logs from conversations with your "friends" and smear them all over the forums; if you your current claim was anything but total bullshit, you would have long ago put logs for all to see. So stop making shit up and get back to watching your sci-fis.

Matey (as Kramer) trying to make friends with Goretooth.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgtGKurXBu4
LoL getting personal eh? got to pay to see the logs
 Happened on ts and I don't recognize the voice.  Sorry it's not chat logs from steam this time. Don't know why you think I made it up.
 lol since you posted that Seinfeld link I removed a nasty comment  :mrgreen:
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 09:41:42 am by Goretooth »

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2013, 12:20:33 pm »
+3
Gore, smoothrich called. He will drive you guys to bullshit class this week... he has to stop off at the "I actually believe this crap I post" bookstore on the way tho so you will be leaving slightly early.
Leader of BS

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2013, 12:30:02 pm »
Gore, smoothrich called. He will drive you guys to bullshit class this week... he has to stop off at the "I actually believe this crap I post" bookstore on the way tho so you will be leaving slightly early.
I thought this was a good post didn't you? http://forum.meleegaming.com/strategus-general-discussion/how-nice-brd/