Author Topic: Semenstorm is being aggressive towards poor ascalon :(  (Read 3915 times)

Offline Orc_Slayer

• Knight
  • Renown: 49
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art Of war
  • Game nicks: Orc_Slayer_AoW
Re: Semenstorm is being aggressive towards poor ascalon :(
« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2013, 07:08:24 pm »
+1
Because you became an FCC Vassal.  I'd rather be wiped then do that.  Same how KUTT felt.  The fact that you are still on the map is dishonoring yourselves.
I'd rather be a vassal then a cheat. Besides Aren't you and occitan's all riding hospitallers coat tails?

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2013, 07:13:09 pm »
I'd rather be a vassal then a cheat. Besides Aren't you and occitan's all riding hospitallers coat tails?

Oh, truly?
Then you must not know of FCC's history then. No one's clean in strat, no one. So don't ever use the "I'm not a cheater" tag because everyone has broken some kind of strat rule in their history.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Orc_Slayer

• Knight
  • Renown: 49
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art Of war
  • Game nicks: Orc_Slayer_AoW
« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2013, 07:17:05 pm »
+1
Oh, truly?
Then you must not know of FCC's history then. No one's clean in strat, no one. So don't ever use the "I'm not a cheater" tag because everyone has broken some kind of strat rule in their history.
Us tectonics haven't cheated. I don't care what fcc does I don't talk on there behalf.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2013, 07:19:36 pm »
Us tectonics haven't cheated. I don't care what fcc does I don't talk on there behalf.

You don't speak for yourself anymore either.  Only Kesh does.  And he probably makes you sound more intelligent.  Which is rather embarrassing.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #49 on: March 13, 2013, 07:24:48 pm »
+1
You don't speak for yourself anymore either.  Only Kesh does.  And he probably makes you sound more intelligent.  Which is rather embarrassing.

Why don't you have your overlord arrowaine talk for you more, maybe you wont be muted and lose your adminship (oh wait too late, you already lost that for admin abuse and cheating).
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #50 on: March 13, 2013, 07:28:20 pm »
+2

Kesh may not be as smooth (zing) as you on the forums; but Kesh understands loyalty; he maintains the same group of friends for long periods of time whereas you keep throwing more friends under the bus whenever you need more drama. I just wonder how long till you rip hero par... semenstorm up then; if more semenstorm guys actually paid attention to the forums you probably wouldn't have been invited. You are the PR guy for ss, their image on the forums was created entirely by you and that image is not something pretty, which is a shame because other than you, semenstorm is a cool group of players; sadly, people think semenstorm and then they think smoothrich.

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of Wutang, Justice League
  • Game nicks: Batman_Holiday_AoW
« Reply #51 on: March 13, 2013, 07:29:54 pm »
+2
Because you became an FCC Vassal.  I'd rather be wiped then do that.  Same how KUTT felt.  The fact that you are still on the map is dishonoring yourselves.
Rude.

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #52 on: March 13, 2013, 07:30:29 pm »
+2
Why don't you have your overlord arrowaine talk for you more, maybe you wont be muted and lose your adminship (oh wait too late, you already lost that for admin abuse and cheating).

Welp, this is awkward. You get muted just as much as smoothrich and also lost your adminship.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 13, 2013, 08:17:50 pm »
Welp, this is awkward. You get muted just as much as smoothrich and also lost your adminship.

My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #54 on: March 13, 2013, 08:21:52 pm »
If I somehow became and admin I'd gladly throw it into hell to see you banned for a while, Smoothrich did the right thing, he's a martyr, and he deserves some goddamn respect for banning you.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #55 on: March 13, 2013, 08:24:16 pm »
+1

You're, right.  Kesh made a character named Bigblackshlong and lost his admin.  Smooth changed his avatar to BOSS NIG--- well you know the rest, but didn't.  Good work admin team, doing great with consistency.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Matey

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 13, 2013, 08:25:49 pm »
+1
You're, right.  Kesh made a character named Bigblackshlong and lost his admin.  Smooth changed his avatar to BOSS NIG--- well you know the rest, but didn't.  Good work admin team, doing great with consistency.

not to mention that shik was trolling when he made kesh an admin.

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #57 on: March 13, 2013, 08:28:34 pm »

That, and the fact that he was probably the worst admin I have ever seen.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #58 on: March 13, 2013, 08:28:45 pm »
if more semenstorm fcc guys actually paid attention to the forums you we probably wouldn't have been invited've been kicked out. You me, Bale, and Kesh are the PR guys for ss fcc, their our image on the forums was created entirely by you us and that image is not something pretty, which is a shame because other than you us, semenstorm fcc is a cool group of players (oh wait, fcc is just us, the rest are just kesh keys); sadly, people think semenstorm fcc and then they think smoothrich me, Bale, and Kesh.
Fixed that for you.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Matey

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 13, 2013, 08:33:09 pm »
That, and the fact that he was probably the worst admin I have ever seen.
I bet you don't even remember Kesh as an admin. The most surprising thing about Kesh as an admin is he was actually a perfectly fine admin other than having his dumb troll character which caused him to lose his admin.

Fixed that for you.

i could have sworn you liked me Zlisch; honestly, I don't even know why you keep commenting on all this.