Author Topic: Semenstorm is being aggressive towards poor ascalon :(  (Read 4314 times)

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
Semenstorm is being aggressive towards poor ascalon :(
« on: March 10, 2013, 01:26:35 am »
+3
Really? 3:12 AM?

Well attacking an independent trader seems to be super stupid.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
Re: Semenstorm is being aggressive towards poor ascalon :(
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2013, 01:36:40 am »
+8
Really? 3:12 AM?

Well attacking an independent trader seems to be super stupid.

Ascalon has long been harbouring Al Queda terrorists who HATE freedom. Ascalon directly funded these organizations that HATE AMERICA; I have chat logs with [redacted] that prove it.

Smoothrich: is it true that Ascalon secretly hates America and funds terrorists?
[redacted]: yes!

The members of Ascalon are known multiaccounters who hire chinese players to provide troops and gold for them.

Semenstorm loves small factions and does all it can to protect them, but we cannot abide by terrorist supporting freedom hating multiaccounters owning land near us in the free desert which is a welcome haven for all small clans like BIRD CLAN and all those other small clans that we protect from the large evil clans that would otherwise destroy them. If you love FREEDOM and AMERICA then you should help us to destroy this menace! Also, the FCC are all cheaters who do fief transfers and abuse admin privledges in order to further their sperglordness in strategus. DEATH TO THE FCC!

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2013, 01:41:20 am »
+2
What I find Funny is that when he took it over, Smoothy boy told him he could keep it.

So much for HP keeping their word.

Here's what should happen, Regardless of  alliances: Every faction BUT SS should show up for SS to show Solidarity behind Helping small factions! Let us start now. DON'T MERC FOR BIG GUYS, REFUSE TO FIGHT FOR THE POWER!

Offline Harrys Oil Can

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2013, 01:47:27 am »
+6
Smoothrich is just a mere seed in the storm.

Offline Matey

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2013, 01:48:08 am »
+1
Smoothrich is just a mere seed in the storm.

a bad, hateful seed.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2013, 01:55:34 am »
Semenstorm isn't Hero Party, we had to restructure and boot out lots of troublemakers who weren't part of the core SS group for obvious griefer/dbag reasons.  I had much more of a say in things then since it was a bigger, looser coalition that I tried to keep together, now its more SS only business who can do their own thing.

I also never told Ascalon he was being gifted any fiefs, he attacked the don of GFORCE MAFIA during the middle of an FCC invasion and I explained to him that the fief has been generally friendly bros of HP, passed around without anyone caring too much.  I simply didn't belittle and threaten him about REVENGE when he attacked it because who cares.

I also didn't order any attacks here, but even if I did the lines in the desert are pretty clear, and Ascalon has functioned as TKoV trader/vassal dude all Strat long and its a frontier fief between SS and Veluca, thinking that isn't an obvious warzone is silly.

Lastly, if you are a single man faction owning a fief that's obviously more of an incentive to get attacked then a reason to say "HOW UNFAIR" since it represents the deadly sin of Vanity.  The fact that PARTYBOY has two despite having no army or playing Strat or being in a faction is rather funny in itself, but anyone with half a brain should just attack them already.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GODQUEEN_PARTYGIRL_OF_BIRD
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2013, 02:01:05 am »
+3
Haha, it is 100% a vanity thing and I've said so on multiple occasions.
Subject displays signs of antisocial behaviour

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2013, 02:02:03 am »
+1
Haha, it is 100% a vanity thing and I've said so on multiple occasions.

SO If I took it, would you be sad?

Offline Harrys Oil Can

• Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2013, 02:03:23 am »
+8
The real reason for this is a love triangle. See Galg loves Rohy. And Ascalon winked at Rohy last night in the strat battle (maybe even twice  :shock:). So Galg is like super pissed. I mean he came crying to BYANN on vent (it was REALLY sad). Because BYANN is just some Chinese type troop farmer for SEMENstorm he doesnt understand the SEMENstorm inner workings of a true SEMENling (oh my gosh!). So he told Galg to wipe Ascalon outta the desert. So you see LOVE hurts.

#peace&love #partyboy #bringbackladderpaulting
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 04:45:01 pm by Harrys Oil Can »

Offline Matey

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2013, 02:08:25 am »
+1
Semenstorm isn't Hero Party, we had to restructure and boot out lots of troublemakers who weren't part of the core SS group for obvious griefer/dbag reasons.  I had much more of a say in things then since it was a bigger, looser coalition that I tried to keep together, now its more SS only business who can do their own thing.

I also never told Ascalon he was being gifted any fiefs, he attacked the don of GFORCE MAFIA during the middle of an FCC invasion and I explained to him that the fief has been generally friendly bros of HP, passed around without anyone caring too much.  I simply didn't belittle and threaten him about REVENGE when he attacked it because who cares.

I also didn't order any attacks here, but even if I did the lines in the desert are pretty clear, and Ascalon has functioned as TKoV trader/vassal dude all Strat long and its a frontier fief between SS and Veluca, thinking that isn't an obvious warzone is silly.

Lastly, if you are a single man faction owning a fief that's obviously more of an incentive to get attacked then a reason to say "HOW UNFAIR" since it represents the deadly sin of Vanity.  The fact that PARTYBOY has two despite having no army or playing Strat or being in a faction is rather funny in itself, but anyone with half a brain should just attack them already.

if the goal of "reforming" the clan was to remove the awful people, why were you invited? Please let me know if I'm wrong here but... Aren't you the ONLY person in ss/hp that is hated by a large number of people for being a mean-spirited drama provoking troll? I can't think of anyone else in ss/hp I have any real issue with... (I would say zilla but I think he left and he was probably just a pawn for smooth).

If ss/hp is trying to go back to being a clan of fun people doing fun things then smooth wouldn't be in it.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2013, 02:12:59 am »
You don't suppose people in smoothrich's clan might like him...
Turtles

Offline Krosis

• Count
  • Renown: 166
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2013, 02:14:14 am »
I mean you are supposed to be friendly with your neighbors right?

If I remember correctly, Ascalon attacked that fief when FCC and I think TKOV started pushing in on HP fiefs.. honestly I would have attacked Ascalon too.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2013, 02:24:01 am »
if the goal of "reforming" the clan was to remove the awful people, why were you invited? Please let me know if I'm wrong here but... Aren't you the ONLY person in ss/hp that is hated by a large number of people for being a mean-spirited drama provoking troll? I can't think of anyone else in ss/hp I have any real issue with... (I would say zilla but I think he left and he was probably just a pawn for smooth).

If ss/hp is trying to go back to being a clan of fun people doing fun things then smooth wouldn't be in it.

:cry:
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Harrys Oil Can

• Baron
    • View Profile

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2013, 02:31:54 am »
+1
I mean you are supposed to be friendly with your neighbors right?

If I remember correctly, Ascalon attacked that fief when FCC and I think TKOV started pushing in on HP fiefs.. honestly I would have attacked Ascalon too.

Hahaha!

Did they let you out? I thought Hosp wasn't supposed to post on diplomacy matters.

Krosis isn't Hosp Improper insult where it isn't deserved.

Anyways, that's a falsity along with smooths post. Ascalon has on several occasions fought for people HE  LIKES IE Luk over Fimbul, and doesn't fight for people that are...lacking like Teutonic(and I don't blame him, I heard a couple people say that after the second castle siege).

Even better:
[Redacted]: VE should just attack Anders just cause he thinks he's a master strat player! HAHAHA!

I HEREBY EMBARGO SEMENSTORM FROM ALL DL TRADE DEALS! Cause, as an A Team member, I can't support low alphabet letters trying to usurp authority!
Enjoy not getting mercs from me and Not being able to sell in my castle. Probably won't bother you, but that just means you can't buy my troops any more.

I like ascalon 10x more than any other faction/person except my TS buddies of Angevin(valdian) and Astralis.(So It seems I like all the A groups, eh)?
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 05:23:39 am by Lt_Anders »