Author Topic: Injustice!  (Read 5273 times)

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
Re: Injustice!
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2013, 09:43:05 pm »
+3
Stop talking in circles, its giving me a headache.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2013, 09:54:35 pm »
+2
GOD DAMN IT YOU FUCKS

Love you Tanken
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline ildist

• Earl
  • Renown: 414
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
  • hehexd
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS, THE MATES
  • Game nicks: Ildist_of_Chaos
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2013, 10:29:40 pm »
+7
im gay
Malaclypse: now every time I eat them I think about her that girl's snatch
Malaclypse: it tortures me
That Guy: wat

Offline Penguin

• Duke
  • Renown: 670
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player
  • JesusChrist
    • View Profile
  • Faction: [A]rrows Incoming!
  • Game nicks: [Y]Retreat!
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2013, 10:46:58 pm »
+6
Astralis seem like good people. One of the reasons you are going to war with them is because they are merccing against FCC? Aren't they surrounded by Occitan and Hospitaller though? To do anything else would risk their safety.
"As you gaze upon the cross, and long for conformity to him, be not weary or fearful because you cannot express in words what you seek. Ask him to plant the cross in your heart. Believe in him, the crucified and now living one, to dwell within you, and breathe his own mind there."

Offline SittingBull

• Earl
  • Renown: 381
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Chief_SittingBull_Astralis
« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2013, 10:55:38 pm »
Heh heh. Drama.

I STILL DEMAND AN OFFICIAL STATEMENT BY SNOOP THE LOOP LION! SUMMON HIM KESH, SUMMON HIM WITH YOUR DARK ARTS.

By the way guys, let me know next time. I'll coordinate closely Hospitaller to make sure our attacks against y'all are not within the same week, for fear we might be viewed as coordinating with each other.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 11:03:50 pm by SittingBull »

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2013, 11:04:04 pm »
+1
Astralis seem like good people. One of the reasons you are going to war with them is because they are merccing against FCC? Aren't they surrounded by Occitan and Hospitaller though? To do anything else would risk their safety.

I don't think we're even at war.  They can take the attack as they will, but I don't see us down in Astralis lands tomorrow.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2013, 11:33:53 pm »
Who are the Free Peasants allied to? TKoV? FCC? Hospi?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of Wutang, Justice League
  • Game nicks: Batman_Holiday_AoW
« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2013, 11:42:20 pm »
+3
I love how anyone not allied with FCC or Fimblah is by default working for us, but that is only in the eyes of those in FCC or Fimblah so I wouldn't hold too much on that statement. Truth is FCC will attack anyone that is not "Helping" them dominate the NA map, which is fine as the lines are clear with who mercs for who, aside from some neutral factions but even then you can get the gist of who they favour.

Its side 1 Vs side 2 and everyone is fair game. FCC wanted to come off like a responsible parent refereeing a school yard fight claiming fairness with the smaller factions, but instead ended up shanking those regardless of size. At least you can respect Tkov as they are blunt about their intentions and come off as warriors. FCC is like a nerdy geek behind a desk with his finger on the *Send nuke* button yelling "Come at me bro!" while puffing his inhaler and yelling at his mom to bring him a sandwich.

Yeah, well I don't think hospitallers have the best reputation either. Probably pressing the same buttons and yelling the same old shit.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 11:49:32 pm by Holiday203 »

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2013, 11:43:09 pm »
+6
nobody knows... but what we DO know is that you are allied to one of them! No such thing as neutrals! You may not even know who you are allied too... but you ARE allied to someone; says so in the scriptures.

Offline lcrispyl

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Crispy
  • IRC nick: ALLLLL DAYYYYY!!!
« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2013, 11:46:25 pm »
"LOUD NOISE'S".... We were planning on attacking you guys about a month ago due to your lack of players (inactives, Leaves), then Frisia and Dracul combined with you making it Fimbulvetr kinda put a twist in our decision but we still went ahead as planned to get a fief that we need. As you can see the desert is kinda packed atm. We were planning on taking Tash Kulun, and maybe Malayurg castle but then Hosp came into our TS about a week prior to us attacking, and said they were going to go to war with you guys. They were going for Tash Kulun, Zagush, and Malayurg castle which in turn we didn't argue they had those fiefs before so we didn't lay claim to them. We just changed our plans and went for Kedelke. Yes perhaps we should have said "Shampoo is better, No conditioner is better.... WAR" on the Forums, so all the trolls could have their fun, but Astralis isn't as focused as we should be on the forums. It may seem that we had a coordinated attack on you guys... but in fact it kinda just took it's course. My apologies if that may have butt hurt some of you, i will provide some vaseline, baby powder, bandaids or baby wipes for you if needed to ease the pain a bit. It's not that we don't like "Ravens/NH" we do, and have for sometime now. Your a great bunch of guys and we respect all of you. With that said Lets have some fun and get in that XP it's my drug!!!!

Offline Aderyn

• Earl
  • Renown: 365
  • Infamy: 243
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Aderyn
« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2013, 12:03:04 am »
Who are the Free Peasants allied to? TKoV? FCC? Hospi?

you are allied to HG and remnant ;)
Can't spell manslaughter without laughter.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2013, 12:24:20 am »
+8
Speaking to the point of helping out.
Hero party helped out early
bird clan when they were down
dracul we bought a fief for because they wanted to own land
Sandersson's crew when his trader was attacked
tundra nation with homes
NH when they were getting ranged on (tho with their cities and castles they prob did not need us)
now tuets when they were against the wall.

Now ask any of them if we required anything for the help... Hell most did not even ask us we offered. Does some of it serve our interests, damn right it does ,but we do not go in saying do this or tough luck.

I understand people not liking us, but saying we are not helping small clans is wrong...

Posting from my small jaunt to the frigid lands of Colorado to say that FCC has bent over backwards to help us, so we've stuck with them. It doesn't sit too well with me to not cooperate with folks that have helped us as friends.

Not a single time has Kesh, Bale, or any of the other FCC people come into our teamspeak or hit me on steam saying "hey, do this" or even "would you mind doing this" or "how do you feel about doing this"

I've come into THEIR teamspeak and asked "hey, if we do this will it fuck you over" or "hey, what do you think we should do regarding this"

If someone has rendered assistance to me, I'll be damned if I am going to put them in a bind. I'll work with them all day.

Same with the Velucans. They've given us help, but not given us orders. I'll work with them as much as I can as well.

I really hate what I call "paper diplomacy". I'd rather have a friend than an ally any day. That's what I would consider FCC and VE to us. I could work out a nice business deal with someone, write it down on paper, and proceed to wipe my own ass with that very paper a week later. If I consider someone a friend and they consider me the same, I find that much more reliable than a business deal. After all, it's a diplomacy simulator on the internet. No organization exists to punish breach of contract, but reputation and word of mouth is pretty damn powerful.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline lcrispyl

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Crispy
  • IRC nick: ALLLLL DAYYYYY!!!
« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2013, 12:26:49 am »
Well said sandy!!!!  :D

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2013, 12:33:54 am »
+2
I was going to make a post, but Sandy said everything I was going to say, so I guess I'll just leave this here as a sign of approval and agreement.

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2013, 12:53:31 am »
+3
Oh, and in addition, some thoughts on Asstrails:

I don't pretend to be an expert on their relationship with Les Chevalier Occitans or Hospitaller, but what choice do they have? They've got a few options:

They can play nice and help LCO/Hosp out with their goals

They can openly oppose the aforementioned clans and get their shit absolutely pushed in

They can do nothing

They can attempt to work with the "other side"

I've spoken to my main nigguh Sitting Bull about these options. I wasn't aware of their intense dislike towards HoC, and VE by association. It's logical and reasonable that they would bite the bullet and help out LCO/Hosp if it means putting even a small monkey wrench into VE's plans.

As I've said time and time again, I really REALLY wanted to have a nice "brush war" as I'd like to call it. The only clan I felt strongly enough to declare any sort of official agreement with is Ravens of Valhalla (NH as they are sure to be called for months to come) and Dracul. I wanted to pick a third-party opponent and fight them on even footing.

That couldn't happen, so I'll be content to play a small-medium role in the larger conflict that NA finds itself embroiled in.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?