Author Topic: Ban Request - JesusChrist  (Read 643 times)

Offline oohillac

• Marshall
  • Renown: 724
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player
  • boys don't cry
    • View Profile
Ban Request - JesusChrist
« on: March 05, 2013, 03:39:50 am »
TK'd me pretty blatantly.  Check the logs, a few maps previous got 4/5 on another Fallen.  Vulture hit me too, but he may have been trying to stop JesusChrist.

I'd also like to point out that he has a habit of blocking my swings from enemies, instead TWing me, letting the enemies escape.   He will do overhead-blocks to enemy players and refuse to actually fight.  He has done this quite often for the past week or two, but it's a tricky thing to take screenshots of while he is TWing me and the enemies are running away.

Evidence of said TK:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Penguin

• Duke
  • Renown: 670
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player
  • JesusChrist
    • View Profile
  • Faction: [A]rrows Incoming!
  • Game nicks: [Y]Retreat!
Re: Ban Request - JesusChrist
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2013, 05:58:36 am »
It was 11 vs 1 and the last round of the map so we were just having a bit of fun. Didn't know I hurt your feelings badly enough for you to post a ban request; you should have told me on the spot and I would have apologized. As for the other claims, I have no idea what you're talking about, nor do I target any players and attempt to grief them. If you feel like you are being targeted, you should talk it over with me, or ask an admin to handle the situation.
"As you gaze upon the cross, and long for conformity to him, be not weary or fearful because you cannot express in words what you seek. Ask him to plant the cross in your heart. Believe in him, the crucified and now living one, to dwell within you, and breathe his own mind there."

Offline Arathian

• Duke
  • Renown: 650
  • Infamy: 175
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Pick it up you white ass cracka
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisians
  • Game nicks: Arathian, schizophrenic_axe_murderer
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2013, 06:27:50 am »
Not there, but I can vouch that JesusChrist never ever ever griefs normally. Never seen it myself nor have I ever heard any similar complains.

Offline BadooN

• Count
  • Renown: 167
  • Infamy: 41
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 4 wheel drive
  • Game nicks: Badoon, Barnabus Ballson
  • IRC nick: BadooN
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2013, 07:46:31 am »
It was 11 vs 1 and the last round of the map so we were just having a bit of fun. Didn't know I hurt your feelings badly enough for you to post a ban request; you should have told me on the spot and I would have apologized. As for the other claims, I have no idea what you're talking about, nor do I target any players and attempt to grief them. If you feel like you are being targeted, you should talk it over with me, or ask an admin to handle the situation.
I seem to recall a time in which I punched Oohilac as a peasant for no damage and he still M'd me.  Anyways I think maybe people should just know not to do these sorts of things with players like Oohilac, who obviously take it very seriously.  Not that there is anything wrong with that, it's just a game and he is entitled to play it however he wants.  That being said, it's unfortunate that when other players like Jesus who team wound at the end of the round when it really doesn't make a difference in what team wins the round (In this case a 11 v 1) can actually get kicked/banned for it, when really it's just harmless fun.

Offline EyeBeat

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 175
  • 20th BEST PLAYER IN HOSPITALLER
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: EyeBeat_The_Wanderer
  • IRC nick: EyeBeat
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2013, 08:20:39 am »
Letting it off with a warning even though I really do not want to.

I already warned Jesus earlier today for using siege shields to get to unreachable places.

We have been incredibly lenient with you Jesus.  Warnings every day almost.  Why do you always push the envelope?

Closing the thread.

Being a smallish community doesn't entitle you to act more like a dick than other communities.