Author Topic: [UNBAN] Janissary_Heavy_Infantry  (Read 302 times)

Offline MBB_CAV

• Knight
  • Renown: 27
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GoldKick
[UNBAN] Janissary_Heavy_Infantry
« on: March 04, 2013, 04:00:47 pm »
First of all I think there is a misconstruction or misapprehension.

http://forum.meleegaming.com/eu-%28official%29/ban-janissary_heavy_infantry/

i couldnt spawn with my equips like during 5 or 6 minutes on 1 map,i rejoined the server like 3 times and server said me like u have to press Shift for spawning (every time)... i did and i necessarily spawned naked per round because of a bug or something like that i have no idea what was going on that wasnt on propose and wasnt my fault,but next map my items back up... that wasnt my fault and i just saw the ban topic and i tried to reply for defending myself  but its locked right now, Thats why i create this topic pls unban me that wasnt my fault, that was a bug or something like that...btw i really didnt notice  that guy type to me in game thats why i couldnt reply him in game i was talking with my friends about this bug in turkish...Please unban me.
There is no reason to ban me with only 1 photo from back side, its not my fault please unban me,Becaome a fair pls..
Im talking about this;
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/560/shiftx.png/
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 04:06:14 pm by MBB_CAV »

Offline MBB_CAV

• Knight
  • Renown: 27
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GoldKick
Re: [UNBAN] Janissary_Heavy_Infantry
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2013, 04:09:55 pm »
i did not deserve that ban...

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
Re: [UNBAN] Janissary_Heavy_Infantry
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2013, 04:11:30 pm »
Pelase stop opening new topics/writing me private messages all the time. Spawning without equipment is against the rules unless the website is down and you don't get xp anyway. Nobody forced you to play at that time so it actually was your fault... You are an old player and were already banned several times for leeching (again: three times only this year).

Request denied. I won't reduce your ban any further.