Author Topic: Ban Request for Silveredge  (Read 2401 times)

Offline Silveredge

• Count
  • Renown: 190
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Silveredge
Re: Ban Request for Silveredge
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2013, 04:37:35 pm »
Nice state. Expect I was there fighting, looking enemies. And you came from behind and hitted several times until you killed.
You came from behind, so how much shield helps in there?

You were "looking for enemies" in the middle of a TK fest of the same clan banner, with 1 enemy left, hiding somewhere?  Oh yeah, I buy that.   :|

EDIT: "He hit me several times with a dagger, so many times I had no time to put my shield up... I just stood there and took it...  BAN HE!"
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 04:50:18 pm by Silveredge »

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2013, 05:49:40 pm »
This kind of thing shouldn't be happening. Just because it isn't a big deal to some people doesn't make it okay; it is still against the rules.

• No intentional teamwounding/teamkilling during a round (teamkilling friends after a round ends is allowed, teamkilling random people is not)

Notice the part in bold (especially the new addition to the rules in parentheses!)

I am warning you not to do this again, and that warning stands for  everyone else who's paying attention. It might have been the other guy's fault that he stepped into your swings, but those swings shouldn't have happened in the first place. The round, technically, was not over.

This is probably the last time you'll get lenience, Silveredge, considering your past history of teamwounding.

1. If there is one guy left you can tk seeing how it happens almost all the time.

If the round has not ended it is against the rules, don't do it. That one guy on the enemy team means the round has not ended.

Offline Le_Mikz

• Knight
  • Renown: 58
  • Infamy: 20
    • View Profile
  • Faction: -
  • Game nicks: LeMikz
  • IRC nick: LeMikz
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2013, 06:25:10 pm »
The subject of discussion is banning Silveredge for harmlessly and joyfully tking his teammates who are in vent with him at the end of the round, and some fun-hater jumping in the middle to get Silver banned.

Very nice posts here ::D

Here is the point, if someone if not fooling with you, dont mess with him or you ruin His fun.

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2013, 06:28:59 pm »
Very nice posts here ::D

Here is the point, if someone if not fooling with you, dont mess with him or you ruin His fun.
Or you could not ruin their fun by jumping into the tk massacre by friends and complain about it. You should be banned for ruining their fun! Sarcasm*
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline TheAppleSauceMan

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • dear god I hate throwers
    • View Profile
    • Look and you'll enjoy.
  • Faction: Dracul, RUFF RYDERS
  • Game nicks: Dracul_AppleSauce_FieldBauss | Wiff Khalifa | U_Having_A_Giggle_M8
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2013, 07:00:27 pm »
I was there for this and to be honest I'm pretty sure Le Mikz only even posted this because "Boojah" was taunting him endlessly saying he had "no balls" and wouldn't post a ban request. When this even occurred there was one enemy left who was hiding. Plenty of people were TKing and Le Mikz ran into the crossfire unfortunately, I can understand you being a little upset but come on man, it was the end of the round, plenty of others were TKd and they didn't whine or request bans.....what's one death....K/D ain't THAT important man. People just like to fool around sometimes.  :rolleyes:
I'm rock, nerf paper, scissors is fine. Welcome to c-RPG.

Offline Le_Mikz

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2013, 07:09:59 pm »
I was there for this and to be honest I'm pretty sure Le Mikz only even posted this because "Boojah" was taunting him endlessly saying he had "no balls" and wouldn't post a ban request. When this even occurred there was one enemy left who was hiding. Plenty of people were TKing and Le Mikz ran into the crossfire unfortunately, I can understand you being a little upset but come on man, it was the end of the round, plenty of others were TKd and they didn't whine or request bans.....what's one death....K/D ain't THAT important man. People just like to fool around sometimes.  :rolleyes:

You lost the point here. If someone wants to fool and cant do it without ruining others fun, then here we are.

And "I'm pretty sure Le Mikz only..". Yes we have lot of opinions here.

Offline TheAppleSauceMan

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • dear god I hate throwers
    • View Profile
    • Look and you'll enjoy.
  • Faction: Dracul, RUFF RYDERS
  • Game nicks: Dracul_AppleSauce_FieldBauss | Wiff Khalifa | U_Having_A_Giggle_M8
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2013, 07:34:55 pm »
I just don't understand why you are so upset that you got killed at the end of a round with no action going on and a guaranteed victory. Just exactly how fun is it sitting around waiting for some hiding fool to die? And he really ruined that immense fun didn't he.....
So you don't want to be TKed at round end because c-rpg is super seriouz bizness, that's fine. Why not just give him an "M" and ask him not to do it again? Silveredge is a chill dude, I'm sure if you asked him to not do it again he would oblige. I'm just saying that a ban request is a little lame.  :|
I'm rock, nerf paper, scissors is fine. Welcome to c-RPG.

Offline Le_Mikz

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2013, 08:24:57 pm »
I just don't understand why you are so upset that you got killed at the end of a round with no action going on and a guaranteed victory. Just exactly how fun is it sitting around waiting for some hiding fool to die? And he really ruined that immense fun didn't he.....
So you don't want to be TKed at round end because c-rpg is super seriouz bizness, that's fine. Why not just give him an "M" and ask him not to do it again? Silveredge is a chill dude, I'm sure if you asked him to not do it again he would oblige. I'm just saying that a ban request is a little lame.  :|

I told you its your opinion. And I understand it, but I dont care very much. Its not the point here.

What you dont understand is that we are differend. Funny thing for you might not be fun for me in same situation. And we have clear rules which limits us.

"Why not just give him an "M" and ask him not to do it again? "
 Why not why not :D If you were there like you said you were, dont you wonder why this guy didnt apologize?
Instead of apologizing there were many kind of other words. Like you also mentioned (Boojah).

For me its very basic stuff to say sorry etc. As an admin you understand that kind of basics.